Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: Aries

Aries

20 Jan 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name ZLoDe

SteamID STEAM_0:1:32880238

Ban/Gag reason https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:32880238&Submit

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
hi, I was banned on the zombie server Hunting zombies V3 from elite hunters / All types of weapons|, with a reason to use macros, I've never played with cheats in my life, and it makes no sense for me to use this on my account. I'm shooting one round at a time, without using clamp, I like this server, it's a pity that I was banned for no reason, I can do the same thing online if you have suspicions about my game.Thanks

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
I don't understand why you say that you were banned without no reason, the reason you were banned was because of macro (auto-fire).
If you view the demo you can see your mouse1 button is being pressed beyond anything that I've ever seen.

You have already been banned once before because of the use of macro view here

If you want to show us that you're not using a macro, please show me a video/recording of you shooting and spamming that mouse1 button.
Everyone here should have a fair judgement, so if you say that you can do the same thing online, that you can prove to me that you're pressing the button that fast while shooting go ahead.

I'll await further responses.

Reactions: SyntX

Aries

20 Jan 2023
Of course, can you write me the name of the program through which I can show you my screen?

Aries

20 Jan 2023
Or can I make a desktop recording, prove that I don't have any programs, macros, run the game and show you this?

Aries

20 Jan 2023
Send me friend invites on steam to close this topic as soon as possible, what can I do to join the server as soon as possible?

Aries

20 Jan 2023
You can unban me on the server, in the browsers you will watch my game, I will play for 2-3 minutes, record my game, then send it here, and you will see my innocence

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
please use "edit" instead of posting answers every minute. thank you!

Reactions: Melisa

Aries

20 Jan 2023
I sent you a request, so what do I need to do to prove my innocence? Can I record the screen, start the game from the desktop and go to the server, play for about five minutes when one of the admins is on the server? Who will watch my game, then I will throw off the record of my game on the forum? 2) I can run the game through an online demo on Skype, where it will be 100% clear that I am completely clean. I have a lot of experience in dismantling cheaters, I often banned players in DotA 2, through patrol, but I myself have never played with anything.

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
After carefully viewing your demo it is clear to me that you were definitely using a macro, I'm not the one to go back on my words but the ban is a week long and you'll be able to play on our server after, as long as you disable whatever macro you're using.
My final decision is that whatever the outcome would be by watching a recording of you, you'd still end up having to wait this one-week ban out.

Just to be clear: this is your second ban for the use of macro, and as for now the demo shows enough evidence for me to be sure that you're still using it after you were warned and banned for a day.
And because of that, I will not unban you on our servers.

Reactions: SyntX and Melisa

Aries

20 Jan 2023
Играю без макросов, настройки мыши могу показать на записи. Это моя обычная игра, , я могу подождать неделю, но после входа на сервер моя игра не изменится, я не хочу получить перманентный бан без причины.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: SyntX

Aries

20 Jan 2023
I recorded a video, and I can't reset it, writes an error when adding a record. How can I send you this video ?

Last edited:

Aries

20 Jan 2023
Here is a recording of my screen, the link does not contain any malicious files. I am an honest player, never in my life have I played with cheats or any programs that give me an advantage over other players, whenever possible I always help steam in the fight against them. I like your server because it is so realistic and devoid of any additional mods that simplify the game, there is no politics and unnecessary flooding on the server, it's a shame that the admins considered me a dishonest player, I'm ready to show my game live, I can show the dpi of my mouse and that there are no macros in it, anyway even if you use macros, valve will issue a ban on the steam account, so it's stupid to use them on the main account, I could create a new account and log in from it with the programs I need.

• Haha
Reactions: 'K1MBLE and SyntX

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Your protest has been denied. Blue did his administrative duties and I stand behind him in his decision.

Keep in mind that this is your second ban in close time, and since they are both for macro, you can soon receive a permanent ban from our servers if you don’t stop using your macro.

Our admins are very skilled in detecting macro/cheats and a veteran as Blue himself, I wouldn’t doubt him.

As I said, decision of ban will stay, you’re welcome back after the week is over, be sure to keep it real then.

Regards,
Melisa

Reactions: 'K1MBLE and SyntX

Aries

20 Jan 2023
I understood the position of the administrators, and I realized that I can't do anything or change anything, it doesn't matter to you what I write to you, my game won't change after a week of blocking, because this is my usual game, I can't play any other way. Next time, before logging on to the server, I will record the game, before starting cs, I will show my mouse software, where it will be clearly visible that there is nothing on it, I will show a list of running programs, where it will also be visible that there is nothing. Thank you to your administrator ( Slowain) for explaining to me what to do in such a situation, he wrote to me that I often spam with the fire button, I just shoot one cartridge at a time, why do I need macros for this if it can be done manually. Why do you refuse to watch my game online, it will take no more than 5 minutes, and it will be 100% clear that there is nothing there? I'm even reviewing my demo version, the only suspicious moments that an inexperienced player might have had when I shot without a sight from close range, but here it's obvious that it was done manually.