b00mz

16 Jul 2020
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name BooMz
SteamID STEAM_0:1:527585540

Ban/Gag reason Blocking
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
As Easy didn't respond to my other unban request I decided to make a new one.

I was playing on zm_eh_palace. I got banned by Easy for blocking but I never knew you could get a ban for blocking someone's sniper scope. I never got a warning for that by any admin. If I knew that was banable i'd never do that. I know have no demo but i'm pretty sure Easy has one as he said he always records

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'146
Zombieland
You didnt make an unban request about this incident, your thread was about blocking on 4way as far as I remember.

Just like the other blocking situation this ban will not be lifted either.

I hope you learn from being banned not to block other players because future bans will always be longer than previous ones.

b00mz

16 Jul 2020
But can you EXPLAIN me why you banned me on zm_eh_palace for standing in front of someone's sniper scope without a warning because i didn't know it was banable to do that because i thought you admins meant with blocking was to teamkill or not let someone pass by. Isn't that abuse banning me without warning? or you could slap me so i could know to not do that anymore?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'146
Zombieland
First of all I warned you the day before. Secondly I am warning via bind like twice a map. Thirdly I won't warn you every day every session, every map. You are expected to improve your behavior or accept consequences.

Reactions: Dataworm

b00mz

16 Jul 2020
@easy, how was i supposed standing infront of someone's sniper was banable? Literally not a single admin has ever warned me for that neither did you. And yes you have warned people in the chat but i had no idea standing in someone's sniper scope counted as blocking

Last edited: