11 Apr 2024
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name [!..死..]

SteamID STEAM_0:1:572610899

Ban/Gag reason Blocking

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
Hello, EH community.

I disagree with the ban I recently received. I was unaware that jumping in front of a teammate is considered a type of blocking and that it could've result in a ban. I am playing on your servers for a quite long time as it's the first time it's happened to me. It shocked me due to not being aware of this act and that it could've lead to consequences. Upon reflection, I now understand that my interpretation of blocking differed from the view of the admins. It's for me clear now that there was a misunderstanding regarding the interpretation of blocking in this context. My personal view of blocking was always interpreting blocking meant preventing a teammate from reaching a specific place such as them crossing one side to the other or simply just jumping on a box to reach a higher distant from being infected.

In addition, I fully acknowledge this rare scenario can effectively lead to a ban. However, I don't believe I should have received a ban of 12 months for this, because this is extremely harsh, especially considering the rarity of this scenario. I just want to say that I would have never done this, because LailoCat (6 bans) and MonsterGrizzly (3 bans) are also well-known duo to be kind of irritating and breaking rules to other players for having a deviant behavior. They're disrupting the game for other teammates for always teaming together, and it caused a reaction that I now regret. They only do it when they're sure no admins are online, and sadly I got outplayed by them by recording me first...

I apologize for any inconvenience or disruption caused by my actions. Thank you for your time and understanding from my personal view.

Attachments

• demo1.dem
    1.5 MB · Views: 7
Last edited:

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
"Report Reason Blocking/Ruining the gameplay" - that's what you were banned for.

There wasn't any misinterpretation from my side. Demo that was uploaded on report against you clearly shows how you're jumping in front and at the top of another player while he tries to simply play the game.
No matter if he moves forward or elsewhere you still keep going making it harder for him to play, blocking his shots and vision at times thus Runining the gameplay as stated in reason.

Yes, 12 months might seem harsh at first glance but here's the thing. You have more than one account on our servers, it's not a secret.
You've collected quite a few bans/gags throughout the years, many for blocking = ruining the gameplay and to make it all worse your last ban (the one before this) expired just recently and here we are again.

If someone is ruining the gameplay for you, be smarter than them, record a demo and make a report instead of doing the same.
As of now, it's your word against proof and considering everything above and that there were other players there too and you didn't seem to think about them for a second, that you're ruining gameplay for them too.
I have no reason to believe you.

Am I wrong?
If you think that I am then please explain it further and tell me, how much should I reduce the lenght, what do you deserve?

Boomz__

11 Apr 2024
Hello.

Thank you for your response. I want to respectfully emphasize that I've learned from my previous bans, which were unrelated to the current situation as it was totally new to me. The previous long period bans were for avoiding gag, impersonating others, teamkill/blocking, but I've 100% learned from these and will never repeat such actions again. I guarantee it, because this served as a valuable lesson to me to play fair with others. I genuinely regret breaking the rules and missing out on playing on the servers.

Moreover, the last 6-month ban was a significant period for a reflection of my mistakes on your servers and to become a player who plays fair. It provided a big amount time to learn from my mistakes, which I genuinely did. This scenario involving jumping in front of a teammate is entirely new to me, as I've never been warned for it by the admins before. Therefore, I honestly believe a 12-month ban is overly severe for this particular scenario.

In addition, it's worth noting that after the expiration of my last ban 6 months on 2024-02-07, I maintained a clean record on the servers until this recent rare incident occurred that was completely new to me, because I’ve never dealt with consequences of admins even tho I’ve played a very long time on the servers. From my experience playing a significant amount of time on your servers, I have observed similar players engaging in similar behaviors like me even when admins were online, and I’m talking about since like approximately 2021, and they did not face any consequences if I remember correctly. This obviously has left me at the end that this isn’t a big deal. Now, I can promise you that I will never engage in such actions again, as I now realise they can lead to a ban.​

Can I please wish for a new decision for my ban?

Thank you for your time and reading.

Slowian

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Mar 2019
Let's make it like this, I won't remove the ban because I find it really hard to believe you.
You know your own actions from the past, your terrible behaviour and I think you can understand that.

However, I am willing to reduce it to a month.
Take that time off to think about it and when you'll be back, I expect you to not break any rules anymore.
Because if you do, you're gonna be banned again and you won't get another chance.