Belgium, Leuven
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name -* Br/\kKeSs *-

SteamID [U:1:36690397]

Ban/Gag reason Teaming?

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Hello admins,

I would like to get some clarification on what you mean by "teaming".

I remember that I was defending the toilet together with 2 other players. 1 zombie unfortunately got through the barricade and was able to stab me and another player. So 1 player was left. I did nothing and was not going to attack the third player since I was not defending well and so the third player would not become a zombie because of me. Other players may of course do this for me. I just kept my distance.

I see very often that if someone accidentally stands on the edge of a box, for example, and becomes a zombie, they drop down on purpose and don't attack the other players. Is this then all considered "teaming"?

I was not aware of this in the first place but clarification of this rule would be helpful for the future :).

I thought teaming was for example hiding behind a zombie or blocking other zombies,...

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Teaming describes any form of alliance with the enemy team, basically what you and the CT did when you decided not to attack each other (non-aggression pact).

I see very often that if someone accidentally stands on the edge of a box, for example, and becomes a zombie, they drop down on purpose and don't attack the other players. Is this then all considered "teaming"?
Teaming always consists of two players. So jumping down immediately after edging is not necessarily regarded as teaming. Facts are turned if the infected edger remains on the spot for a while tho and nobody attacks the other side.

I thought teaming was for example hiding behind a zombie or blocking other zombies,...
Blocking is blocking. See above: Teaming = 2 players involved. So sometimes zombiez help CTs who dont want that help and continue shooting. This wouldnt be teaming - but blocking. Hiding behind a zombie who is aware that somebody hides behind him on the other hand matches the definition.

As it was your first ban it was a short warning and already expired. Hopefully - after clarification - it was your last too; remember: the next bans will always be longer than the previous.

JUNIOЯ'

Gameserver Admin
Forum Moderator
25 Apr 2019
France
steamcommunity.com
I'm not the admin who banned you, but your message gives more the impression that you're here for information, and since your ban is already over, I allow myself to write

Hi Brakes !

Easy was faster and summarized the things I wanted to say, but I would like to add something that I think is important

There is teaming when the zombie stays with the human or vice versa. The human / zombie can help each other in any way (block / teamkill / put up barricades / inform ...)

In your case :
Even if you stay in the same room in a corner without interfering with anyone's gameplay, which I think you do, there is always the radar which shows players from the same team by a point, which can cause a misinformation.. and you as a zombie, you can indicate to the human, the places where there are zombies or not, for example, so that he can put back a barricade while being saved

You don't necessarily have to infect the human you're with in the room, but in this case get out of the room or let yourself be killed because you risk these kinds of consequences for you and your "friend"

This is one of the rules of the server, applicable on each map and for everyone

Sorry for the extra post

I hope I helped you !

Reactions: Brakkes

Jd Smith

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 May 2020
Dear Brakes,

I am always supporting you whenever you ask help in game but today you crossed the limit instead of killing your enemy you choose to defend him this is called Teaming your partner did the same that's why I banned both of you,

Next time I recommend you to type !rules in game to avoid inconvenience.

Reactions: Brakkes