capitalz

24 Jun 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name capital z

SteamID STEAM_0:1:91246214

Ban/Gag reason teamkilling

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
This soph guy/girl is on my ass all the time for stupid reasons. Knifing zombies out of my way is not teamkilling. There are a lot of people everyday trying to get knife kills against zombies. Yes I admit that I did some boosting in the past when I didnt know the rules well enough but after 2 bans I realized i was wrong and I stopped because I like playing in this server. There are 40 zombies and im trying to climb to the humans so naturally I panicked and knifed the zombie away who didnt even land remotely close to the humans. I even explained this but this guy doesnt care as long as I get banned.

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
I've seen you, on the ground, crouching behind zombies, aiming towards teammates and then knife the zm, hence the ban.
The ban (expires 2022-06-30 23:40:36) will stay unless SPA/HA say otherwise.

Also im not "on your ass all the time", if you pay attention to the chat you can see people writing "captial z is knifing zms" = i go to spec and have a look.

capitalz

24 Jun 2022
There are people openly bragging on how they got more knife kills than others but I see you barely giving any attention to that. However every minor step I make ur on my ass. Lets recall last time I got banned. I was climbing the ladder and knifed the zombie away, he realized this and started chasing me with 3 others zombies (the map with those long elevators forgot the name). I was mid chase while I got banned. So please tell me how was I teaming with zombies while I was trying to flee from 3 of them? If I had any issues with you banning me over rule break, I would have complained about it last time I got banned but I didnt because I acknowledge my wrongdoings. This is the first time I disagree with you and I thought you would be a reasonable person since you got this good of a rep in this community.

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
The last time you got banned was on 4 way, you were on the bottom floor in the middle, and once again you crouched behind a zm and tried to knife him into teammates, however it took me a few mins to ban you because it simply just didnt let me ban you at first, thats why you got banned in the middle of a chase after the rulebreaking had already happened.
Also 2 other admins were watching you at the same time and saw the exact same thing as me and they also wanted to ban you, i was just faster.

I also wanna add here that this is your 5th ban THIS MONTH, all for the same reason. This ban is only 1 week and as I wrote earlier it expires in 4 days. Think twice before you try to teamkill or break any other rule again, because next ban will be even longer.

My good rep in this community is beacause I am (most of the times) a nice person and I'm also really fair.

I said everything I wanted to say here and you will need to wait for a SPA/HA to handle this.
Have a nice day and be careful in this heat!

capitalz

24 Jun 2022
Yes I got banned 4 times before and I didnt say a word because I knew I was wrong. I took the punishment and came back when I served it. This ban would indicate a lot since I actually bothered to create an account and make a whole thread about it. Also tell me how the hell do you knife zombies on other people on that map, there is no way you can knife someone that high anyways. Thought you would be nice as you claim to be and maybe make a compromise but youre just sticking to your own word. Obviously im losing when its my word against yours. Ill take demos next time I play just in case. Thank you.

Soph

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
6 May 2015
Sweden
Okay, apparently it wasnt obvious, you had teammates with you on the bottomfloor.

capitalz

24 Jun 2022
Okay, apparently it wasnt obvious, you had teammates with you on the bottomfloor.
Nobody teams with me on that server come on man. I flicked my flashlights few times to a zombie because I was about to get killed. He then let me be, is this teaming? I was just trying to save my skin. Man if this scenario gets me 1 week ban I am just disappointed on you nothing else.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
1. Knifing zombiez on purpose into teammates is teamkilling.

2. I flicked my flashlights few times to a zombie because I was about to get killed. He then let me be, is this teaming? Yes - forming any kind of alliance with the enemy is teaming

3. A ban lenght naturally is always longer than the previous ban. You collected 4 bans within a week for the same reason - therefore I do not wonder why your ban length was set to a week, I would have probably chosen the same lenght at least.

Ban stays - I recommend you to play by the rules as the next bans will be longer, and longer... you wont get many more chances if you continue like you did in the recent month.

capitalz

24 Jun 2022
1. Didnt knife nobody into teammates on purpose, soph was waiting whole time just to find some minor thing to set a ban

2. Literally half the server flicks flashlight when they panic or know they are going to get killed, its just natural reaction

3. Obviously it becomes longer when I break a rule on purpose which I did not

Its okay, I understood how the server works tho, you can break rules as long as you are friends with admins.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
It's ok to knife as long as you dont teamkill.

And better dont twist words in my mouth, teamkiller.

capitalz

24 Jun 2022
"you can knife zombies as long as youre buddies with the admins". You could see zombies flying all the time but somehow my name only got banned, lol. Thank you for fast response tho, hopefully we can play in a week again.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Your ban was extended to two weeks. Wanna put some more wrong words into our mouths or is it enough now?

capitalz

24 Jun 2022
It was literally an example of the message I got from the admin, why are you getting offended over something like that? I am not snitching no names but there are few names I know who consistantly boost zombies but never get banned. Its quite funny how I am getting punished for nothing and now my ban is extended because I am asking for justice. Ill wait out the 2 weeks too if you say its justified, thank you.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
You're welcome. You should know that everything said is tracked in our logs. Those chat logs are even public. I didnt find your "literally example you got from any admin". So you better stop lieing now before I consider another upgrade of you banlenght.

I am really losing my patience with you.

Reactions: Shez

capitalz

24 Jun 2022
No ono said that sentence in literal way, I am saying in words the picture I got from this whole ban. This is just misunderstanding man.