Ciućmok

30 Sep 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Ciucmok

SteamID 76561198038963006

Ban/Gag reason BhopScript

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
Generally, I exactly know the reason of ban. I have bind a script with repeated space on my mouse key (AutoHotkey application). And to be honest, I didn't know if it's totally illegal... I have been observing a lot of "pro" players using bhop feature and I thought they are using something similar to this. And i didn't read the rules carefully. That's my fault, there is no doubt that the ban is right. I don't know if it's possible but I would like you to consider lift/redeuce my punishment, just to have a way to play this in the future. Of course following the server rules.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Welcome to the forum,

You have been banned by me, for using a bunny hop script. This is against our rules, and it is punishable, by permanently banning the player. Before issuing the ban, I have posted on the chat at least on time my bind with "Please read our rules by typing !rules in the chat." but I guess you didn't pay attention to it.
Statement of grounds
I have bind a script with repeated space on my mouse key (AutoHotkey application).

Please, try to explain better here on what exactly you have used to your advantage, was it a script or a macro key?

Ciućmok

30 Sep 2023
Hello K4marad,

Thank you for answer.
It could be like you said. I didn't pay attention no chat, because I was a little drunk and watching TV in meantime. Of course it's not an excuse again, just clarifying.
The the macro/script works in this way: when you hold the button, it repeats spaces/jumps in a loop.
I can paste the whole code if you want.

Best Regards,
C

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
So it's a macro, it's something that you made with the help of your mouse or keyboards software, and not something that you have self written, like in code language. Am I understanding correct?

Ciućmok

30 Sep 2023
K4marad,

The difference between macro and "code language" is not so clear, in my opinion. You can google "AutoHotkey" application. This app allows you to assign macros to your keyboard/mouse and it uses some kind of its own code language.
Macros can be more complicated and you can interpret it as a script. Hard to say.
In my case I haven't written anything by my own. I have copied about 10 lines of code and assigned to my mouse button. I didn't run anything in CSS console. This macro works even I don't play any game.

Best Regards,
C

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018

Attachments

• unbanned.png
    unbanned.png
    3.4 KB · Views: 54

Ciućmok

30 Sep 2023
K4marad,

I am very glad that you have lift my punishment. To be honest, I didn't expected such "mild" punishment. Thank you very much :)
And of course I promise to not use this macro anymore. I am sure you will observe me carefully if my words are not just words.

Best Regards,
C