cocaine2

10 Apr 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name cocaine2

SteamID STEAM_0:0:93811258

Ban/Gag reason bhop script

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
I am so sorry but I didn't use bhop script. I don't know what i did wrong, I am just bhopping with mouse wheels. I have been practicing in Elite Hunterz Zombie mod of my prior knowledge about bhopping in 4 years. Before V3 Elite Hunterz Zombie mod I would play a random competitive server set in De_Dust2 7 years ago. This is when i was playing on my brother's account "cocaine". I saw one bhopper who is good at the game with such precise aiming. I always imagined that was me. So i just began to jump with space, timing it. Till i ask one of my friends who is a veteran at the game "How to time jumps?" Because i didn't know how to call this mechanic, he was confused until i show it in-game what i meant. " Oh, thats called Bunnyhopping. What is your jump key set to?", and i said " Space". " If you want to Bunnyhop perfectly. you should try mouse wheels". when i heard that i was confused. that's where my weapon switch function is. i become ignorant about it till i search it on youtube 3 years later about a bhopping tutorial. its the time where i encounter V1 Elite Hunterz Zombie mod. playing V1 was weird. almost everyone is good at the game and i wasn't, because of this i grew tired of playing V1 and moved to playing competitive De_Dust2 again still bhopping with Space bar. i thought i was perfecting the system until in 2021. I just felt like it is so slow to time jumps with spacebar. the max i could time jumps with just a spacebar was 3. so i change it to a mouse scroll wheels instead. practicing it with over 8 months In V3 Elite Hunterz Zombie mod. No outside server practice like bhop maps. Capping my fps to 30 because of my laptop bad aging 7 years prior of playtime and i was so happy with this change. i would time 5 jumps, 7 jumps, 9 jumps it was increasing over and over again until one day. One of my Nova Hunter Friend, Syntx. Was banned for "Bhopping" for the first time. I didn't have an account i registered for Elite Hunterz so i realised this when he had 2 Bans from the cause of bunnyhopping. 1st was a legit bunny hopping and 2nd was hyperscrolling which i get. but when i saw the first ban he had. i was crying a little bit. so when i was playing, Hail to the king was online. when there is a break round ( Almost everyone is zombie and only humans are hiding ). I asked Hail "Hail, what do you think of bhopping?", he said "I think for me. It is cheating, if most of the people doesnt know the mechanic or how bunny hopping works. Its technically a disadvantage" my heart shattered a little bit. it kind of creeps into my head, "maybe i should stop bunnyhopping". But i just kept going and going until this is where i was. And one more thing, please, please. Don't be so quick to judge someone. Try to analyze the player before relying just on HLstats, because you could be banning a veteran/good player. Thats all i have. I hope you have a good day.

Reactions: SyntX

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Sorry for posting. (but i want to check in here)

You are saying that Syntx first ban was not legit and that he was not hyperscrolling? Well you are wrong and syntx even acknowledged this.

Also cocaine you were flagged 4-5 times on ONE sessions, i consider myself as one of the best bhopper in this game and ive been flagged 3 times with months in between and i have been bhopping for 14 years with mousewheel, please explain this, i get 4-5 avg mousewheel spins there is not way you get 7-11 spins legit way. :p

Also what laptop are you using? whats specs? please go to this site and download this and send us the results if you would. https://www.userbenchmark.com/
SPA can remove this if not needed.

Last edited:

cocaine2

10 Apr 2022
No. Syntx told me his first ban for bunnyhopping reason was false claiming saying all of his bhop was legit until the 2nd ban where he actually hyperscroll

14 years of bhopping sounds like alot. but what makes it easier for me to bhop in this server is how i would adapt how i jump place to place due to ping, picture this. If you are playing a bhop map with 0 ping and moved to 250 ping server. it would feel diffirent. you would have latency lag. i was getting used to it 8 months prior.

SATELLITE L735.
UserBenchmarks: Game 0%, Desk 21%, Work 0%
CPU: Intel Pentium B960 - 49.2%
GPU: Intel HD Graphics (G2 Pentium/Celeron 1.1/1.15 GHz) - 0.4%
HDD: Toshiba MK3275GSX 320GB - 19.6%
RAM: Samsung M471B5773DH0-CH9 1x2GB - 24.5%
MBD: Toshiba SATELLITE L735

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Let's not talk about Syntx here.

Let's talk about you:

You were banned for scripting, our admins have no need to warn a cheater. Whoever cheats should know about the consequences and if not - blame him, not the admin. After being flagged by our anti-cheat system I decided to observe you. I believed I am observing a name faker - you cant assume my disappointment when I saw that it was you who was starting to cheat and to adjust his cheats after all this time we played together. While I was speccing you bhopping around on lila you were flagged again and again... and again.

EH is a forgivng community and you will get a second chance - on a new account and as long as you dont break our rules again. But this account wont be unbanned (unless a head admin decides so).

Edit by Easy: Removed passages about Syntx.

Reactions: Melisa

cocaine2

10 Apr 2022
Easy,
I am sorry for not knowing Syntx fully as i did not expect a nova hunter has broken that many rules.

I understand that i have been flagged many times again but bhopping becomes a hobby for me so i am sorry that you didn't see the drastic change.

hope you have a great day mate,