Handled+ [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: d.r.i.f.t.

d.r.i.f.t.

21 Nov 2015
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name co3
SteamID U:1:25208734

Ban/Gag reason Anti Recoil/Aimbot
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Hi

So, I was playing on Marbble and getting a good score when suddenly I was banned. Not sure why I checked the source bans and saw I have been banned for using anti recoil and aimbot. I found this quite funny. I do not use anti recoil or aimbot, and would not even know how to...

I had been spectated by another player (Law_Enforcement or cryptzos in game) who has accused me of cheating. Law_Enforcement stated in his post that I have "amazing aim" (thanks bro) and that "he sits there "pushing everyone away like a magician" that nobody else can do". There are other players who have very good aim and it is hard to infect them unless zombies work together.

He also states "aimbots r not only 100% head shots like you guys think". This guy seems to have (or thinks he has) a lot of experience with aimbots. The problem is he cannot tell if a player is playing well or using a cheat. He was so sure that I was cheating he managed to convince c$ and I am now permanently banned. Sheyla dealt with his first post that I was cheating and correctly concluded I was not aim boting.

I am an experienced player, as I have played on this server (and others) for many years, so I know the game pretty well by now. I think of myself as an Elite Hunter...lol

My preferred weapon is the M249, as it can deal a lot of damage with head shots, and combined with dual pistols it is the best hunting weapon, in my opinion.

Being an experienced player i know to get myself in a position where i just have to aim in the area of the zombie's head and hold the trigger for a split second so the gun does not recoil too much and will get a head shot (sometimes 2 or 3). Then tapping the trigger to fire single shots if the zombie is at distance.

I like to hunt, and don't mind if I die, as I like playing as a zombie as well, so I put myself in positions that test my aim.

If you view the demos there are times I completely miss hitting the zombies, and that is because I am shooting and looking at the radar. I see a red dot close by i turn and shoot, or try to hunt them down.

I don't know how I can prove to you I am not cheating, so if I stay permanently banned I guess I will have to live with it...

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
Hello Rusty[UK],

since you have been banned on your another account ''co3'' and you have tried to contact me on steam to know why you have been banned and deleted me instant on steam without waiting for my reponse, here is it. I was contacted via adminreport by Soul that you aim might be suspicious due to your gamestyle. While I was spectating you was only going for zombies all the time and had highly high damage number all the time. I have suspected you before on another map without soul comments that your aim might be suspcious. Why would you play on 2 different accounts when you have one main account that you can literally play on? Is it cuz you have been permanently gagged by another admin and tryin to avoid the punishement with your second account? Or is it to try out your new cheats? Tell me I wanna know it.
Ban stays from my side.

"I like to hunt, and don't mind if I die, as I like playing as a zombie as well, so I put myself in positions that test my aim." - That comment at the end is just straight lies, you was just going for the zombies all the time and when you died you just sat there and wait for the next round to start. I dont mind that gameplay but that looks kinda suspicious for me tho.

https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=1472426# - Rusty[UK] stats
https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=93993# - co3 stats
https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=weaponinfo&weapon=m249&game=css - top m249 players

Sam Sung

18 Jul 2020
why do you not ban other top10 people then too? there are plenty with (m3) aimbot? "Fastlife" for example....

d.r.i.f.t.

21 Nov 2015
So years of game play comes down to you viewing me for 5 minutes

I have 2 different account as I wanted to reset my stats and start from scratch. - You really think I need to use cheats with the amount of noobs on the server lol

You call me a liar with little proof of your suspicions. I stop because I am afk - getting a drink, changing music, or texting a mate. Do you have the stats of my kills as a zombie?

You have posted the stats of both my accounts and Rusty [UK] is better than co3, so am I cheating on that account as well? Maybe you should spec that account (for longer than 5 minutes) I never knew I was top with m249 kills and ranked 20 so that's cool to know.

It's pretty sad that I am not aim boting but because I can play the game you think I am cheating.

If you are the only one that can lift the ban then I can see I am not going to change your mind. RIP co3

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Hello,

We are going to Check your unban Request.
Please be patient and avoid any further discussions until our decision get's released.

Thank you

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
Hello again,

I was having talk with another staffmember about your case and I decided to change my mind and unban you.
You are free to go.

@sang sang
No one called for your important opinion and stay out of threads and stick to the rules.