fonomania

3 Jun 2021
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name FoNoMaNiA

SteamID FoNoMaNiA

Ban/Gag reason Spray ban

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I mostly care about not getting a warning first .
Been using my spray for 3 weeks on zombie server didnt got a single warning before getting banned and people get warnings before getting gaged i mean where is the consistancy ( also my spray doesnt violence or shows genitals ) it simple says to remember tradition just a soldier wearing a hugo boss suit

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
I banned your nazi spray. It wont get unbanned. So many lies in so few sentences... your spray showed nazi symbolism, nazi uniform and a text "remember tradition".

Nazis aint welcome on EH.

• Love
Reactions: fonomania

fonomania

3 Jun 2021
I even said it in the first sentence and you ignored it i dont care about the banned spray i care about not getting a warning first or did your emotion took over and you abused your power ?

fonomania

3 Jun 2021
I even have the date i put the spray on the css folder to prove how long i use it but you are gonna ignore facts am i right ?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
I dont care how long you were using your nazi propaganda spray, I just care about you are not using it anymore. Your reaction (in game and in forum) doesnt show me any sign of improvement, that's why I wont unban your spray.

fonomania

3 Jun 2021
And i care about you not giving a warning before the punishment thats the whole point i mean you even thought i was teaming with the zombie in cddle when i simple was saving bullets cause he stopped trying so yeah you cant see the point you got stucked on thinking i want to get the spray unbanned ( might be my mistake maybe i should have made the post on report abuse)

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
You are fighting here to use the same spray again. This wont ever happen.

As said before: I doubt you learned your lesson. But if you learned something feel free to post here again, and dont forget to tell me what kind of spray you are planning to use in future. Maybe after all* I will give you another chance in the future.

*After what?
1) you decided to be "funny", calling me a communist:
2021-06-03 10:09:39heay easy i became a commie like you can i get my priviledge to use sray back ?.
2021-06-03 10:10:22i am one of you now karl showed me the way.
2) after that - I gave you a short gag for admin insulting - you decided it is even more fun to block/teamkill me. So after I joined the game it took you 1 min to teamkill me. This resulted in a short ban.

This all shows me you dont respect our rules.

And no, I dont warn before banning a highly incorrect spray anymore, as in 9 out of 10 cases it is pure waste of time. Whoever uses such kind of spray ususally knows exactly what he is doing. Some show regret and promise to improve, those are the guys that are unbanned. Other react with trolling, blocking, teamkilling. Those guys wont be unbanned by me.

Ps. this is what else can be found in your chat:
2021-04-30 14:39:27damnnt juden.
2021-05-27 14:28:26MOVE APE.
2021-05-29 19:31:10TYPE UNCSTUCK YOU DOG.
2021-04-24 17:57:33eww juden.
2021-04-23 14:39:02god damnt JUDEN.

Know that racism leads to a permanent ban.

Reactions: I am Legacy