Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: ipsami

ipsami

18 Mar 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name CYBERMC YT ghostcap.com

SteamID STEAM_0:0:457001144

Ban/Gag reason https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:457001144&Submit

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
hello, i'm cybermc and i'm 19 years old and i love to play elite hunterz v3 server, and i got ban in 12 months by JD Smith, so i can explain why i got ban on the server, just because i did stab him back at his head but he didn't hit at all my teammates so you can see who's gonna infected of my teammate, so I'm really sorry what i did again and again but i really love the server and i just wanna play again, i promise i don't want to do it again for my teammates and i'm gonna change my mind and please unban me and i don't want to do it again and again, i promise and just give me last chance because i don't want to going to abuse again but i did to stab him but he didn't hitting at all my teammates.

can you watch the full demo last played of the map about i did stab him but he didn't hit at all my teammates:

Jd Smith

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
16 May 2020
Hello Cyber and welcome to our forum!

so i can explain why i got ban on the server, just because i did stab him back at his head but he didn't hit at all my teammates
Reference to your claim unfortunately this wasn't the case, You were knifing other zombies into your own teammates which called "TeamKilling" not only that you knifed me as well without realizing who am I in-game it was me who stopped myself from landing into CT, With so many warning's you don't want to listen based on the ban history you came just after precisely 6 months ban and started to do the same thing again,

From my side the ban length will be the same, it's up to Special Admins/Head Admins to decide the rest.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
I watched the demo, it is 15 min of poor attempts to teamkill. I was a bit shocked when I saw the destructive potential of you, CYBER. Since 2020 you don't do anything but sabotaging the idea of this game and you didn't learn from your 12 bans so far.

Ban stays. You will get your last chance after the ban expires. If you come back and break a single rule again you will be permanently banned.