1 Dec 2020
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Holydonut

SteamID STEAM_0:1:7792640

Ban/Gag reason Provocative behaviour

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Dear Community,

I was gagged for two entire weeks for what was clearly understood by everyone as a joke.

Check:
First, I'll apologise if I offended anyone. I'd like to make clear that is something players usually write, in a jokingly fashion, when we 'rock the vote' and the map 4way is listed. It's a simple joke that, as you can see from chatlogs, people thought it was funny and went along with it.

One of the admins, however, didn't think the same. And decided to gag me for 30mins, as it can been seen here:
That was until I noticed my gag has been inexplicably extended for a whole two weeks, can be seen here:

Please consider the reasons why this is unfair and that justify that my punishment be lifted or at least reduced:

1. It was a joke and understood as a joke by the players, as per the chatlogs show. Other players went along with it because they understood the lack of malice in my words.

2. Despite that, let's imagine it was not understood a joke. It is still easy to understand that a two week long gag is disproportional and too long. Even if my words were not understood as a joke, which frankly it's easily contradicted by the other players' reactions. We have seen players throwing insults and real provocations get a mere day long gag for example.

3. It's unfair to gag a player for 30 mins only to have it extended it, without any given explanation for such extension, shortly after. Proof can be seen here: vs , as was shown above.

4. As briefly mentioned before, this punishment doesn't seem to be proportional to what other players have received for worse offences. This is irrefutable and indisputable. Even I, like many other players, have reported others for their behaviour and witnessed first hand softer punishments for worse behaviour than mine. Taking a look at these particular cases that I reported earlier this year: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/thr...port-a-player-notorious-b-i-g-7sen-7n_.12884/ and https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-sick-my-duckkk.12928/. Was my practical joke worse than these attacks, behaviours and levels of player harassment, and therefore deserved a harsher punishment?

Shouldn't a player's degree of harassment, or language use, matter more than their previous offences?

Are we really comparing 'I will c*m on your mum' (https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-notorious-b-i-g.12774/), which resulted in a mere 12 hour gag, to my practical joke? Was my joke more severe than what this player for example said?

If this is an issue of apologising, I have addressed that already. It's a practical joke and the punishment really isn't proportional to the actions.

I trust Admins and other players can see the lack of evidence to support such ban on communications.

Thank you,

Holydonut

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
I issued 2 warnings and a freeze yet you decided to further provoke me.

Also added some of your recent chatlogs

1619802188039.png

Length is due to your 9 other gags.

Gag stays unless spa/ha say otherwise.

Jonas_k_94

Gameserver Admin
Donator
24 Sep 2014
Norway
Hello!

Clearly you have a bad chat log history, this is your 10th ban, gagged by 6 different admins, starting from 15.08.2020 till today.

For each time the punishment will be stronger, otherwise we would be busy gagging/banning several players 30 minutes a time, we're trying to give a fair punishment, but also strong enough to make you learn from your mistakes.

The punishment seems fair to me.

Act/type polite when the gag is over! :)

Sincerely Jonas

java

1 Dec 2020
Hi Paw and Jonas,

Again, shouldn't a player's degree of harassment, or language use, matter more than their previous offences?
Does this mean that a player can essentially say whatever you want to say without a consequence if it's your let's say second time? Or if it's your time, sure, you get a 12 hour gag?

I ask: How can that be fair? More so in this particular case. This was a simple joke, everyone got it, everyone was joking around, you can literally see it in the logs.

Which, speaking of which, you can literally go check and see that yesterday, at around this time, lots of players were jokingly saying: 'be gay vote 4way'. If you can't take my word for it, check the logs. Are you also going to issue gags for all those people and punish each player according to their previous gags that were issued?

Look, I have no issue apologising to the people that I may have offended with my joke. Plus, I am sorry you felt provoked, it's easy to see that wasn't my intention.

But to punish me like this for what happened is a complete joke. Just like bringing something I previously said and bring it here, out of context, is.

It doesn't take much effort to search in the forum that you previously made poor judgements as admin. I don't put them here because it is not relevant to what is being discussed. Why do you do that? Why bring something that I have previously said if that's not the reason why I got gagged?

I like you as an Admin, don't take it personally, but this is unfair if not borderline ridiculous.

I'd still like to have my gag removed or alternatively reduced.

Cheers

Reactions: YLuTbI4

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
You had plenty of time to stop "joking", so you should have stopped after your second warning/freeze instead of further escalating the situation to provoke me.
The rules are to follow instructions by admins and as I could interpret that some could find your "joke" offensive I acted with the warnings, freeze and gag.
The reason I brought up parts of your chatlog was to show that you were clearly doing it for a reaction from me as you've acted homophobic while I've been online during earlier sessions saying stuff such as "u faggg." to others.

Here is more of your chat:

1619808408757.png

And here is another time I gagged you where you were "joking" or saying "the truth":
1619810259906.png

java

1 Dec 2020
You had plenty of time to stop "joking", so you should have stopped after your second warning/freeze instead of further escalating the situation to provoke me.
But I did. In fact, I stopped saying 'be gay, vote 4way'? Were you able to check the other people who said that yesterday? It wasn't just me. And look, I was so unaware that you were that upset that I wrote: 'but it's the truth xD'. It's laughable. I said you felt provoked, I understand we all have our bad days. I just can't seem to understand how we can justify such gag for this long. Maybe others can illuminate me?

The reason I brought up parts of your chatlog was to show that you were clearly doing it for a reaction from me as you've acted homophobic while I've been online during earlier sessions saying stuff such as "u faggg." to others.
Welcome to a day in my life. Literally what I am called constantly in the server. Whether it being because of my spray. Or because I am open about my sexuality. Check who and why I reported here in the past (e.g. https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/thr...port-a-player-notorious-b-i-g-7sen-7n_.12884/ - and read the hate, led barely anywhere).
You pulling these chatlogs to 'prove your point' tells us nothing. There's a clear distinction from being funny vs insulting someone. Show us the latter. Show me when I was directly hateful towards someone like others have been to me for example?

And here is another time I gagged you where you were "joking" or saying "the truth":
I actually remember that. It's an absolute joke that you froze me and gave me a warning in such way. All we were doing having a chat about which country is better, Portugal or Spain, in case you are unware, there's a big dispute. You literally decided to - for reasons unbeknownst to me - 'pop in' and freeze me. All myself and the other player were doing was having a chat in about a topic.

It's wasn't the war Syria, starvation in Yemen or the whether abortion should be legal. Please use your judgement a little bit better. And maybe contextualise the conversation? Instead of trying to frame things against me like that. Feel free to drop the full conversation here. Literally I can't think of a better example. "oh well mistakes happen I guess lol", that's how clueless everone was to your actions.

I would appreciate that if you are going to pull my logs, at least put them into context, instead of isolating my messages from the rest of the conversation, like this: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/abuse-report-paw.10915/. A full account of another player who went through a similar situation with a gag issued by you. That's fully contextualised.

Again:

1. What I said was a joke. Everyone but you took it as a joke. The first thing I did was to apologise for that.
2. How can "but it's the truth xD" be so provocative, and how does it justify this? I wasn't searching for a reaction from you. I was playing a video game.
3. Why was I gagged 30mins and then have it magically and without reason extended by two weeks?

Now, if I hadn't cared, I wouldn't have started my post by apologising to you and potentially others. I wouldn't even bothered.
But I am disputing a gag, not even a ban - imagine that.
And the only reason why is because, on this one, Paw, you are really, really wrong about it.

Cheers

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
But I did. In fact, I stopped saying 'be gay, vote 4way'?
No, that is not what I was referring to. I was referring to the "but its the truth xd"-part.
Were you able to check the other people who said that yesterday? It wasn't just me.
I did check hlstats and couldn't find anyone, but you using that phrase yesterday around the time you were using it (22:41-ish). You can go find chat etc. yourself here and check if I missed something around then if you still are so sure: https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chat&game=css
Welcome to a day in my life. Literally what I am called constantly in the server.
Someone doing something to you on the servers doesn't justify you doing something similar. Follow the rules and report players. Not the opposite.
1. What I said was a joke. Everyone but you took it as a joke. The first thing I did was to apologise for that.
2. How can "but it's the truth xD" be so provocative, and how does it justify this? I wasn't searching for a reaction from you. I was playing a video game.
3. Why was I gagged 30mins and then have it magically and without reason extended by two weeks?
3: That's how I usually issue my gags as I adjust the length after issuing the gags using sourcebans. It might say you get gagged for 30 min ingame, but it's usually adjusted to whatever each admin find appropriate unless the admin online specifies the amount/length through the command/menu.
2: Because you are acting like you don't care about by warnings issued by admins / Showing admin disrespect when showing no sign of taking me serious after several warnings.
1: And now you face the consequences of not following simple instructions.

java

1 Dec 2020
No, that is not what I was referring to. I was referring to the "but its the truth xd"-part.
Plenty of time you said?

Let's check:

2021-04-30 15:21:23​
be gay, vote 4way

Gag:

Invoked on2021-04-30 15:22:11

You didn't even wait a full minute between the last time I said 'be gay, vote 4way' and issuing the gag. I never provoked you or intended to do so.
Just admit that you can't find any arguments to support your action here.

I did check hlstats and couldn't find anyone, but you using that phrase yesterday around the time you were using it (22:41-ish). You can go find chat etc. yourself here and check if I missed something around then if you still are so sure: https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chat&game=css
No worries. I can do that for you, just a quick snapshot:

2021-04-28 18:03:03 .gif Luffy4way or you are gayzm_little_italy_v3
2021-04-28 17:39:41 .gif Luffy4way is a nice mapzm_origin_v2
2021-04-28 17:39:09 .gif Luffyeasy can we play 4way?zm_origin_v2
2021-04-28 17:38:07 .gif Luffyeasy 4way?zm_origin_v2
2021-04-28 17:38:07 .gif Lorddelete 4way^^zm_origin_v2
2021-04-28 17:37:40 .gif LuffyCAN WE PLAY 4wayzm_origin_v2
2021-04-28 17:37:17 .gif Luffycan we play 4wayzm_origin_v2
2021-04-27 22:58:16 .gif syrp0se4WAY - ONE OF THE GREATESTzm_eh_palace_final_fix4
2021-04-27 18:41:06 .gif Ciftyfentbe gay vote 4way

It wasn't yesterday it was before, my fault. Main point stands. Two different people saying what I said without seeing any action taken when it happened.
One could even go further. You said "you've acted homophobic". Surely, "4way or you are gay" sounds even more so since it clearly implies that being gay is a bad thing. And I wasn't the one who said it. Did this player face any action?
In fact, you, Paw, issued two gags later to this particular player. https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Luffy&advType=name
But not for what I am being gagged for. Unfair, isn't it?

Plus:
I did check hlstats and couldn't find anyone, but you using that phrase yesterday around the time you were using it (22:41-ish). You can go find chat etc. yourself here and check if I missed something
I wasn't even the only one who has said this recently. Though this is censored, I presume it was an even harsher / worse (possible a curse) word, from earlier today wow:

2021-04-30 15:21:50 .gif bobagerbe ***, vote for 4way )zm_roy_highway_fix4
2021-04-30 15:21:39 .gif bobagerbe ***, vote for 4wayzm_roy_highway_fix4

Did this player have any action taken? https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=bobager&advType=name

Short answer: No.

Overall, it doesn't seem that bans accrue to players like they are meant do, do they?

Why?

Someone doing something to you on the servers doesn't justify you doing something similar. Follow the rules and report players. Not the opposite.

I thought it was clear, and I am bothered by the fact that you are not understanding what I am telling you. I never once implied that 'doing something to you on the servers doesn't justify you doing something similar'. All I said, and for which I still stand for, is that there's a difference between a joke and an insult. Show me when I was directly hateful towards someone like others have been to me for example?

3: That's how I usually issue my gags as I adjust the length after issuing the gags using sourcebans. It might say you get gagged for 30 min ingame, but it's usually adjusted to whatever each admin find appropriate unless the admin online specifies the amount/length through the command/menu.
It said here: bans.elite-hunterz.info, not only ingame?

2: Because you are acting like you don't care about by warnings issued by admins / Showing admin disrespect when showing no sign of taking me serious after several warnings.
When and how? Show me when and how I acted like I didn't care about warnings issued by admins / disrespect?

Did I do all of that during the almost minute long interval before you issued a two week long gag?

'No sign of taking me serious'? You are literally starting make up things that didn't happen, creating a whole different scenario in your head it seems.

I know when I am wrong. I apologise when I have to. This was not the case.

1: And now you face the consequences of not following simple instructions.
'Instructions'. To shut up I presume?

No one could ever understand that was threat on your behalf. Anyone else who reads the chat gets it.

I don't have to bear the consequences for sad incident for which I punished unjustly. You cannot justify your action here.

You clearly have something against me otherwise this....
I actually remember that. It's an absolute joke that you froze me and gave me a warning in such way. All we were doing having a chat about which country is better, Portugal or Spain, in case you are unware, there's a big dispute. You literally decided to - for reasons unbeknownst to me - 'pop in' and freeze me. All myself and the other player were doing was having a chat in about a topic.

It's wasn't the war Syria, starvation in Yemen or the whether abortion should be legal. Please use your judgement a little bit better. And maybe contextualise the conversation? Instead of trying to frame things against me like that. Feel free to drop the full conversation here. Literally I can't think of a better example. "oh well mistakes happen I guess lol", that's how clueless everone was to your actions.

I would appreciate that if you are going to pull my logs, at least put them into context, instead of isolating my messages from the rest of the conversation, like this: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/abuse-report-paw.10915/. A full account of another player who went through a similar situation with a gag issued by you. That's fully contextualised.

... would not have happened and totally ignored in your reply above. You shouldn't be unfair and biased towards me, particularly when you are an admin.

After all this evidence that I presented to you, are you finally able to see and admit that I was treated unfairly and differently from others and that there's no motive for this gag? Can you at last admit you cannot support this action against me?

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Plenty of time you said?
You didn't even wait a full minute between the last time I said 'be gay, vote 4way' and issuing the gag. I never provoked you or intended to do so.
"Waiting a full minute" before issuing a gag is not a requirement and yes you did provoke me otherwise you wouldn't be here wasting my time.
No worries. I can do that for you, just a quick snapshot:

2021-04-28 18:03:03 .gif Luffy4way or you are gayzm_little_italy_v3
2021-04-28 17:39:41 .gif Luffy4way is a nice mapzm_origin_v2
2021-04-28 17:39:09 .gif Luffyeasy can we play 4way?zm_origin_v2
2021-04-28 17:38:07 .gif Luffyeasy 4way?zm_origin_v2
2021-04-28 17:38:07 .gif Lorddelete 4way^^zm_origin_v2
2021-04-28 17:37:40 .gif LuffyCAN WE PLAY 4wayzm_origin_v2
2021-04-28 17:37:17 .gif Luffycan we play 4wayzm_origin_v2
2021-04-27 22:58:16 .gif syrp0se4WAY - ONE OF THE GREATESTzm_eh_palace_final_fix4
2021-04-27 18:41:06 .gif Ciftyfentbe gay vote 4way

It wasn't yesterday it was before, my fault. Main point stands. Two different people saying what I said without seeing any action taken when it happened.
One could even go further. You said "you've acted homophobic". Surely, "4way or you are gay" sounds even more so since it clearly implies that being gay is a bad thing. And I wasn't the one who said it. Did this player face any action?
Well as I don't remember if I was there I can't say for sure, but as you weren't able to find more than 2 people and 1 of them where you are comparing your own "joke" to someone acting in a homophobic manner I'm assuming the player either got a warning by admin so that they stopped in the same manner you were also told to, but in comparison to you they were probably reasonable enough to deal with so that they stopped as soon as they were told to.

Also as I told you clearly above the ones I went through was the ones from 29.04.21 somewhere around the time you were using it.
In fact, you, Paw, issued two gags later to this particular player. https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=Luffy&advType=name
But not for what I am being gagged for. Unfair, isn't it?
Here you need to explain yourself instead of trying to waste my time as you linking me a random player having been gagged by me gives me no information at all.
Plus:

I wasn't even the only one who has said this recently. Though this is censored, I presume it was an even harsher / worse (possible a curse) word, from earlier today wow:
2021-04-30 15:21:50 .gif bobagerbe ***, vote for 4way )zm_roy_highway_fix4
2021-04-30 15:21:39 .gif bobagerbe ***, vote for 4wayzm_roy_highway_fix4
Did this player have any action taken? https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=bobager&advType=name
Short answer: No.
Short answer: Yes.
It got handled yesterday through warnings and as the player stopped with their short spam after my warnings he saved himself from a potential gag.
Overall, it doesn't seem that bans accrue to players like they are meant do, do they?
Why?
Stick to topic. Me having issued a ban to bobager in 2020-11-06 for "map exploit, trolling/provocative behaviour, rejoining" is not relevant.
I thought it was clear, and I am bothered by the fact that you are not understanding what I am telling you. I never once implied that 'doing something to you on the servers doesn't justify you doing something similar'. All I said, and for which I still stand for, is that there's a difference between a joke and an insult.
Then why reply like you are justifying yourself for having said "u faggg." to others in the past. "Literally what I am called constantly in the server. Whether it being because of my spray. Or because I am open about my sexuality."
Show me when I was directly hateful towards someone like others have been to me for example?
I've shown enough already.
It said here: bans.elite-hunterz.info, not only ingame?
Yes?
When and how? Show me when and how I acted like I didn't care about warnings issued by admins / disrespect?
Did I do all of that during the almost minute long interval before you issued a two week long gag?
I've already explained what you did wrong and you can find chatlog etc. above I'm sure.
'No sign of taking me serious'? You are literally starting make up things that didn't happen, creating a whole different scenario in your head it seems.
'Instructions'. To shut up I presume?
Instructions to not further provoke me e.g. showing admin disrespect.
No one could ever understand that was threat on your behalf. Anyone else who reads the chat gets it.
Then how come bobager stopped with the "be ***, vote for 4way" when he was told to if he didn't get it?
I don't have to bear the consequences for sad incident for which I punished unjustly. You cannot justify your action here.
You clearly have something against me otherwise this....
Follow my instructions and you'll be fine. Acting like a troll on the forums only makes you seem like a target for admins even though we shouldn't be witchhunting potential rulebreakers.
... would not have happened and totally ignored in your reply above. You shouldn't be unfair and biased towards me, particularly when you are an admin.
After all this evidence that I presented to you, are you finally able to see and admit that I was treated unfairly and differently from others and that there's no motive for this gag? Can you at last admit you cannot support this action against me?
No and the reason for not bringing up the other situation about you insulting someone is because its just another conversation that will lead nowhere.

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
To end this:

Java you play on EH since years. In this time you collected 9 gags before you received your 10th gag from Paw (which is your 3rd gag this year already btw). Not only Paw was right to issue a gag, he was also right to increase the length. Remember: The next gag will always be longer than the previous one. So use your mute to reconsider your chat behaviour and stick to our rules in future.

Although you should know our chat rules by now I will give you a small reminder:
  • dont insult anybody
  • dont provoke anybody
  • dont discriminate anybody
  • and of course listen to the admin

Ban stays like Paw already mentioned. Be aware collecting10 gags already you wont get many more chances in future.

Moreover this case is closed as there havent been pushed forward any new arguments since many answers.

Reactions: Paw

java

1 Dec 2020
"Waiting a full minute" before issuing a gag is not a requirement and yes you did provoke me otherwise you wouldn't be here wasting my time.
Did I provoke you back then or now? We can't get it, Paw. Make up your mind and bring forward arguments. Even Easy can tell you can't bring new arguments.

Also as I told you clearly above the ones I went through was the ones from 29.04.21 somewhere around the time you were using it.
My god. Why can people say it and others can't. Why are some people punished and others aren't?

Here you need to explain yourself instead of trying to waste my time as you linking me a random player having been gagged by me gives me no information at all.
You didn't get it. I'll explain again. That player said the same thing. Nothing happened to the player.. You are the one who issued the gag. Surely you should be the one who know's why you gagged the player?

It got handled yesterday through warnings and as the player stopped with their short spam after my warnings he saved himself from a potential gag.
And so did it. I stopped saying it. Let's all start making a bit more sense shall we.

Then why reply like you are justifying yourself for having said "u faggg." to others in the past. "Literally what I am called constantly in the server. Whether it being because of my spray. Or because I am open about my sexuality."
Because, if you had done your job, you'd see that I didn't offend anyone. Like others did to me. Can you understand that? Let me know if you need me to explain it to you again.

I've shown enough already.
No, you didn't. Again, show me where I was hateful. Or are you going to stick to my isolated and out of context words? I give you the arguments. You can't give me an answer, brilliant.

Know your facts. Either it shows ingame or it shows online. Incoherent with what you said before.

I've already explained what you did wrong and you can find chatlog etc. above I'm sure.
You also failed to justify your actions. I didn't provoke you. You felt provoked. The people who were there understood that. The people who have PM'ed me about this threat have understood that as well.

Instructions to not further provoke me e.g. showing admin disrespect.
I didn't. See all the messages above. You felt provoked. I apologised because I can be unbiased and understand that people might feel a certain way. You can't do that. You seem to be too suborn or proud and can't let go. Not really what one would expect from an admin.

Then how come bobager stopped with the "be ***, vote for 4way" when he was told to if he didn't get it?
Again, so did I. Show me the times I kept saying it after you told me to stop? You can't prove your motives. You keep using the same weak card that I provoked you. Again, no. You felt provoked. Slight difference. If you truly were a good Admin, you'd be able to see both sides and take an more lucid conclusion. You fail to do so because you - like others - have something against me. Your lack of understanding is a shame for the community really.

Follow my instructions and you'll be fine. Acting like a troll on the forums only makes you seem like a target for admins even though we shouldn't be witchhunting potential rulebreakers.
Acting like a troll? Did you really run out of arguments and decided to call me a troll?

Weak, sad, and, that, unlike our chat ingame, provocative.

I am not a troll, I genuinely feel that there was wrongdoing on your behalf. You are wrong. I am not trolling. I simply feel that this was too unfair. Do you think any troll would take it this far... and for a simple gag?

And no, there's no witch-hunt. I didn't blur their names because the info I put forward is available to anyone who wants to look it up. Is that your excuse to ignore my arguments?

I brought other cases / players make sure you had all reasons to understand your wrong doing. "You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped".

No and the reason for not bringing up the other situation about you insulting someone is because its just another conversation that will lead nowhere.

Hey, Paw, you brought it up. Not me :) Make up your mind. Because I refute your arguments, they suddenly become invalid? Wow.

---///---

Java you play on EH since years. In this time you collected 9 gags before you received your 10th gag from Paw (which is your 3rd gag this year already btw). Not only Paw was right to issue a gag, he was also right to increase the length. Remember: The next gag will always be longer than the previous one. So use your mute to reconsider your chat behaviour and stick to our rules in future.
I stick to the rules. I didn't provoke. And people can see it. Don't worry, even though I comply by the rules, I'll probably be here again. Because I'll say something that will probably be:
1. Taken out of context, like it was here so many times
2. Accidently, have Paw feel 'provoked' again

Moreover this case is closed as there havent been pushed forward any new arguments since many answers.
That's not really true Easy, sorry. I brought new arguments, Paw decided to ignore them.

The people who are reading this can see that. No arguments can be brought to justify this gag. Why does it stand?

If the rules only allowed for other people to pitch in...

Sad, not for my gag, but for what happened here. I just hope no other player has to go through this.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
The people who are reading this can see that. No arguments can be brought to justify this gag. Why does it stand?
Sure, you're the vicitm here. Our evil admin who warned you and whose warning you ignored multiple times unfairly gagged you, like 9 other admins before already gagged you unfairly. [sarcasm mod off] Moreover the admin took his time (Paw: 4 times, me already 2 times) to answer all your post and all your weak invalid arguments but you repeat the same - non working weak - arguments again and again. Either you dont want to understand or you simply dont understand our rules:

We are trying to make a smooth atmosphere to all players, no matter where they come from, which god(s) they believe in or what their sexual preferences are. I already told you the main chat rules you broke before.

I appreciate that you try a mature discussion (with bad an invalid arguments btw but this was explained already) but I wished you would have acted that mature in game after our admin warned you to stop. You didnt. That was your
(bad) choice. Act mature next time or at least take consequences like a mature next time. Like in real life you always got the choice: For example continue trash talking / pushing admins or don't do it / stop it next time.

As I said before I hope these 2 weeks may help you to take a better choce next time. Time will show us if my hope is justified.

Reactions: Paw

java

1 Dec 2020
I presented arguments and was accused of being a troll, it says enough about the way this was handled.
It's not fair, but I can't keep giving arguments to people who willingly want to disregard them.
And I repeatedly saw my questions go unanswered.
It's shame really for the community.
But I am sure we'll have an opportunity to discuss this again in the future.
Cheerio