Handled+ [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: Jin 王様

Discussion in '(un)ban/un(block) Requests' started by Jin 王様, 21 Nov 2020.

1. Jin 王様

Jin 王様 New Member

Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
    Ingame name Jin 王様
    SteamID STEAM_0:1:519663017

Ban/Gag reason Multihack
    Desired outcome Lift my punishment
    Statement of grounds
    Hey guys,

First of all i want to tell you that Jin 王様 is my new alias. I played on the Server as " H u n n i d ". I just have a new overall Profile. (You can see from my Steam-ID that i am Hunnid)

My Ban happend on the 03.06.2020 about 5 Months ago. In the Demo you could clearly see that i was using sort of an Bhop Hack. The SMAC System detected it as an Auto-Trigger (i guess it also counted it as an Attack Trigger?).

I would like to apologize to every Player on this server who may or may not been affected by my unsportsman-like behaviour with an program which gave me extra benefits as an Zombie or even Human.

I know Bhopping could be an great advantage if you can use it in an fair way like scrolling or such. But using extra Programs for it was a bad mistake which ruined the game experience for people.

The reason why im writing this Unban Request after 5 Months was to sit it down and rethink about my actions. In these 5 Months i became a whole new Player with different ways of thinking about how to play the game properly.

I would hope that i could get another chance of playing on EliteHunterz again. The mistakes i made were really dumb and i deeply apologize for breaking the rules and the destroying the fun. It won't happen again!

Greetings,
    Jin the King :)

2. easy

easy Well-Known Member Staff Member Special Admin EliteHunterz Clan Member Donator

Hello Jin,

in short: we accept your apologies but you wont get unbanned. If you really want to play on EH again you need to buy a new copy of the game and refrain from cheating in the future. You will be given a second chance with your new account.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.