Japan
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name Jin 王様
SteamID STEAM_0:1:519663017

Ban/Gag reason Multihack
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
Hey guys,

First of all i want to tell you that Jin 王様 is my new alias. I played on the Server as " H u n n i d ". I just have a new overall Profile. (You can see from my Steam-ID that i am Hunnid)

My Ban happend on the 03.06.2020 about 5 Months ago. In the Demo you could clearly see that i was using sort of an Bhop Hack. The SMAC System detected it as an Auto-Trigger (i guess it also counted it as an Attack Trigger?).

I would like to apologize to every Player on this server who may or may not been affected by my unsportsman-like behaviour with an program which gave me extra benefits as an Zombie or even Human.

I know Bhopping could be an great advantage if you can use it in an fair way like scrolling or such. But using extra Programs for it was a bad mistake which ruined the game experience for people.

The reason why im writing this Unban Request after 5 Months was to sit it down and rethink about my actions. In these 5 Months i became a whole new Player with different ways of thinking about how to play the game properly.

I would hope that i could get another chance of playing on EliteHunterz again. The mistakes i made were really dumb and i deeply apologize for breaking the rules and the destroying the fun. It won't happen again!

Greetings,
Jin the King :)

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello Jin,

in short: we accept your apologies but you wont get unbanned. If you really want to play on EH again you need to buy a new copy of the game and refrain from cheating in the future. You will be given a second chance with your new account.