majestic

29 Apr 2021
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name majestic

SteamID majesticyadigg

Ban/Gag reason Teaming

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I stood on the head of a CT as a Zombie until he moved. I killed him too. Can't see why i got banned cuz of that. Hopefully i get unbanned asap.
Like why would i team around 4-5 admin on v1 with 20 players. Did get a warning also, but then just got banned? Didnt team around 2 times...?

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Your ban already expired.

Let me advice not to stay on enemy's heads in the future, flashlighting and dancing while the enemy shoots your teammates. And let me give you firther advice: If you are asked by an admin wether you are asking for a ban again, it is a bad idea to

a) answer with "xD" and
b) deny to have broken a rule

It might push the admins decision - like mine in this case - from giving you a warning to giving you another ban. You play on EH for years, you collected 6 bans for teaming-related offenses in total - dont need to be explained the rules imo.

Reactions: majestic

majestic

29 Apr 2021
I have seen many similar situations before without being banned for that reason.
Not fair when everyone doesn't get banned for this too.
So I hope the ban is removed from bans.elite-hunterz.info. Will try to make me a good rumour again in EH.
Will from now play fair and square n stop to stay on enemy's heads in the future, flashlighting and dancing while the enemy shoots your teammates ;)

And the answer with ''xD'' was meant to the zombies who saw what i did.

Last edited: