Handled+ [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: ムПРО100ИГРОКム

21 May 2022
steamcommunity.com
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name ムПРО100ИГРОКム

SteamID STEAM_0:1:46485888

Ban/Gag reason https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:46485888

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
Good day to both the players of this forum and the administration
For reasons that I don't understand, the administrator of EASY was given a lock for such a cheat as aim bot
But the fact is that I don't play with cheats that only lead to a deterioration of the gameplay
On the server itself, as well as on the forum, I was recently and I can't understand why I didn't get a lock on the server earlier for the same purpose, which doesn't really exist.
I would really like to know the opinion of other admin players on this
Let them take a look at the demo version written by easy and give their verdict on this case.
Is it true that this player - I use an aim bot or is it a mistake.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Hello and welcome the forum!

I am the admin who banned you and in charge. To be honest after reviewing the (short) demo I see no reason to unban you atm.

As I'd hate to ban somebody wrongfully I am opening this requests for other admins to give both of us some feedback.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello ムПРО100ИГРОКム,

Since this thread is open to all admins, I will post my observations about the demo.

• you're using some kind of aimhack, it can be seen that your crosshair is jumping all over or trying to "find" the fattys heads, and that's only when you shoot, at one moment you have shoot the bookshelf, there the crosshair did not moved suspicions at all, but the second the zombie came into the room your crosshair started jumping again, or
  • your mouse sensitivity is way to high, or
  • you deliberately move the mouse on all 4 axis very quickly only when shooting.

At the moment I am standing with my first opinion from this list, but this doesn't mean that I am right.

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Finally after talking to many admin I found one who believes you might be innocent, so I decided to unban you as my demo is not 100%.

Know that you will be observed closely, if you use what I suspect you to use I recommend you to turn it off before you ever join our servers again.

This said I am looking forward to see you (playing fair) on our servers!