realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Stripe

SteamID STEAM_0:1:790805734

Ban/Gag reason spray ban

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
First of all, I wanna explain why I used that spray so you understand where I'm coming from. The wojak person holding the LGBT flag that said "u r fascist" wasn't meant to be offensive. I was just trying to share my views in a creative way and using a meme like that seemed like a good way to make people think. The wojak character with the flag and text was supposed to show that I'm against fascism and intolerance.

Secondly, I want to clarify that my intention in using the spray was not to promote hate speech.

Maybe my message got lost in how I showed it. My method of bringing over a message is by memes mainly the wojak type ones and I am more than willing to modify the spray's content to align with the rules of the server if my spray is interpreted in the wrong way even tho i didnt mean it. I was just trying to speak up about an issue I care about, even if my methods were kinda out there.

It does seem like there's different rules for different sprays. I saw another spray with two guys kissing and why is that allowed because with that spray there can also be a misinterpretation. Some can find it offending because you can think he is laughing at gays or that it is normal to do that in this society.

I hope you understand and thanks.

Attachments

• myspray.jpg
    myspray.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 79

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
I banned your spray, because it is discriminating.

I'm against fascism and intolerance.

Please Stripe, this is just one example from your chatlog:
2023-08-30 00:53:27i think hitler was the good guy.Server full - Join V1 54.37.245.51:27015zm_eh_crazycity_v4a
2023-08-30 00:53:16maybe hitler was right .Server full - Join V1 54.37.245.51:27015zm_eh_crazycity_v4a
2023-08-30 00:53:12gays should be terminated.Server full - Join V1 54.37.245.51:27015zm_eh_crazycity_v4a

This is from your protest a punishment (see here):
Alright, some player in the server constantly sprays some gay stuff (2 men kissing each other). Out of my anger I couldn't hold my emotions and started spreading some hate comments. Additionally, anywhere I go I see a gay flag which isn't enjoyable to see even in the game where I just come to relax. I don't understand what his deal is to do that. I know you get some hate outside of the game, but I don't see a valid reason to spread that kind of stuff, because where I am from it isn't normal.

Your spray is intolerant and homophob and so are you and now you are lying about it. I dont think you will change your spray, so unless you give a honest and acceptable answer, your spray will stay banned.

It does seem like there's different rules for different sprays. I saw another spray with two guys kissing and why is that allowed because with that spray there can also be a misinterpretation. Some can find it offending because you can think he is laughing at gays or that it is normal to do that in this society.
It is normal.

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
"I banned your spray, because it is discriminating."

Why is it? Someone is just holding a lgbt flag while saying fascist. Well, you know some people in the LGBT community uses the term "fascism" to call other's a fascist because they want to express their opposition to hate. I just used it mainly because it's the only argument they can come up with :)

So you cannot technically ban my spray for me trying to show their expression of the people that have other thoughts and ideas? I can think of anything I want and it's 100% not discriminating if i just tell what they're doing

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
I won't argue about this with you, it is discriminating. You trying to justify it, does not make it better.

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Ok. There is a disagreement regarding from a meme spray. The ban you issued on my spray is based on your interpretation of it. You thought it was against lgbt, but it isn't. Again, all I did was showing one of the terms that the lgbt community used against others. I don't think it's fair for you to do that.

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Ok. As this thread was already marked "denied", we are done here, your spray stays banned.

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
still nothing wrong with my spray. Just because you as an admin has the power to ban my spray isn't reasonable to do it just because you didn't like it. But, furthermore I got nothing to add up since I did my best to explain why it's not discriminating.

The ban was not factual to remove my spray but subjectively banned because you felt it was wrong

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
@realstripe, this is bringing politics into the server. I don't care what you think about the matter, if you play on our servers you should abstain from engaging in political matters and even more so antagonizing people with sentences and sprays that are clearly meant to "trigger" other people.

Enjoy the game, enjoy zombiemod, enjoy the fact that we are not white, black, girls or boys. we are gamers and that's all what matters in this damn game.

keep the shitty world outside of this heaven and you'll be fine.

Reactions: BongCheck and Soup^

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
@Nikooo777 yes you are totally right and i agree with you especially on the shitty world part... Now the only missing part is that there is 1 spray out there related to LGBT+ such as that one spray I have saw where 2 man were kissing each other. That's actually the main and only reason why I used my spray, other than that i have nothing else to say besides apologizing to the admins:)

The name of the player that had that spray with the 2 man was "DankMemes"

Last edited:

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
@Nikooo777 yes you are totally right and i agree with you especially on the shitty world part... Now the only missing part is that there is 1 spray out there related to LGBT+ such as that one spray I have saw where 2 man were kissing each other. That's actually the main and only reason why I used my spray, other than that i have nothing else to say besides apologizing to the admins:)

The name of the player that had that spray with the 2 man was "DankMemes"
we allow tits as well. but you may just disable all sprays so you don't have to see 2 men kissing.

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
we allow tits as well. but you may just disable all sprays so you don't have to see 2 men kissing.
mhm, seems fair and thanks for letting me know, but is it possible that the adminstration team unbans my spray under the condition that if I change my spray to something else that isn't against your rules? Thank you. :D

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
I think this would be best. I unbanned your spray. Sometimes it has to be done ingame though.
If it still does not work, ask an admin ingame to do so. and refer to this thread.