Rogue001

21 Dec 2019
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name Supreme
SteamID 0:1:466904791

Ban/Gag reason 'suicide on purpose to teamkill, leaving to avoid punishment'
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
I was playing on the map classic cannals then I had suicide to kill teammates (but didn't succeed) and then admin Schobi said I shouldn't do that anymore I did listen to him and then someone boosted me of the edge and got me killed after that I immediately left the server to not let the admin think I tried to teamkill.

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Hallo Supreme,

well first of all, why you didn't succeed in killing your teammates is, bcos i was fast enough to freeze you before you could kill anyone. This was already your 4th ban for teamkilling and from my point of view it looked like that you did it again on purpose. Also as you already mentioned, you left the game to avoid a punishment and joined soon after it again. That's neither allowed.

Regards
Schobi

Rogue001

21 Dec 2019
First of all I committed suicide to kill teammates and did fail because you frozo me as you said, but after you said that I was going to get a ban if I did that again I listened to that but after that someone boosted me of the edge (because I was annoying him by jumping on his head and his name was 'billythekid' as you should have seen in the chat that he said I should stop annoying him) and he got me killed by doing it twice on me, but after I died of him by falling on teammates I immediately left the server and joined the next round to not let you think I was going to teamkill. And you thought I left the server to avoid punishment.

Last edited:

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Hallo,

1. Teamkilling by suicide
2. Annoying other players
3. Again suicide (who know if you tell the truth?)
4. Leaving and rejoining

Tell me just one rason, why i should recude your ban?
Additionally, it's not your first ban!

Regards
Schobi

Rogue001

21 Dec 2019
I have not even rejoined, I have just joined the next round or else I couldn't even play. I first did suicide to teamkill but after you told me that I was going to get ban if I did that again I listen to what you said, but when I got back up someone boosted me of the edge two times and got me killed that's why I left the server to not teamkill and if I was going to teamkill I would stay in the server and thats why I left the server immediately and joined the next round to not let you think I was gonna kill my teammates.. You weren't even watching me how I died and you just banned me with no proper reason. You acted to fast and you even admitted by saying 'from my point of view it looked like that you did it again on purpose'

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'548
1'147
Zombieland
Admin Schobi did what we expect him to do: Ensuring fair play and a better game experience, warning and punishing rule breakers, preventing players from rule breaking like teamkilling, from heavily interrupting the game play and from rejoining.

If you don't want to be punished or banned again I recommend you not to suicide again and not to try to ruin the round for everybody again.

I've seen special admins and head admins banning longer for this.

Admin Schobi's ban will stay (as he already decided).

This said I hope you learned something about fair play. This is your 6th ban this year (!), know that your 7th ban will be longer than this one.

PS. "someone boosted me off" sounds like a very weak excuse. Game physics and server settings prevent teammates and opponents from pushing players off the edge.

Reactions: Schobi

Rogue001

21 Dec 2019
@easy someone boosted me off and got me killed than I left the server and didn't come back until the next round. What's wrong with suiciding if you don't kill anyone huh? IQ -69