SexyWalrus

15 Mar 2024
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name TheSexyWalrus

SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198950581199/edit/info

Ban/Gag reason No reason present

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
It was a dark and gloomy evening when I opted to lay my foot in to the Version Three server of EliteHunterz. There I saw a gnarly old cite, (Soup)ster, who I already previously had poor experiences with. He once already an unjustified punishment appointed; My second ban was without a reason, I knifed a zombie to a direction of nothingness for which I received a ban of two hours by Saup. This was a horrendeous mistreatment of admin priviledges, but yet, I mostly let it go. Back in time to today's gloomy and dark evening when I set my eyes upon this Liquid of Spices. I said to him a word or two about how he could be in use of anger management assistance by a professional. Also, I praised how K4marad, an other admin, of his wonderful and justifiable display of various admin skills and competence. This I think made Söup very jellous. In addition, I might have even put Soup's ability in carrying out Bans and Communication blocks in to question, which infuriated Soup to a state of chaos, even though the questioning legitimous was (My previous ban). For these unreasonable filaments I was casted upon a week of gag. This I find absolutely ludicrous, and therefore I wish for, at the very least, a reduction in the severity of the gag length and I call into question Soup's competence to work as an administator of EH servers.

Please take into question these facts as objectively as possible.

Yours,
TheSexyWalrus

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Dear Sexy Walrus Aka Ming Aka Michael Scott.

I would like to start off by saying that mispelling my name on purpose is a clear tell on the level I have to "downgrade" myself into to even answer you properly.
Name is Soup,I don't use aliases and other accounts like you do.
My second ban was without a reason, I knifed a zombie to a direction of nothingness for which I received a ban of two hours by Saup.
You were already warned twice for teaming in that game session,once as a general warning for other player calling you out and another one for knifing a zombie into one of your teammates.
Right after the second incident,you obviously weren't happy with my warnings,so you decided to knife a zombie up on the box of zm_originalo which I was holding on top alone,leading me to getting infected,which lead me to get you banned,so "direction of nothingness" as you state is out of the question.
You've received quite a few bans on other accounts and even 2 bans on this account for "Teamkilling" by both admins Easy and Esiquel,yet I somehow am "blind" and "unworthy of properly handling admin business" but other admins bans are justified.
This was a horrendeous mistreatment of admin priviledges, but yet, I mostly let it go
I would not actually say that banning you after 2 warnings is a mistreatment of admin priviledges,it's how the protocol works.
Now,let's analyze how exactly you "let that go" since we are talking about how things actually happened.By letting that go you meant:

1) Editing your profile details and changing your nickname in order to insult me and my nationality.
2) Leaving countless racist comments on my profile about my nationality,my brain capacity and other things I won't go as far to mention for the sake of your own good,for days before blocking you,which I obviously deleted as fast as possible.
(Honestly should have blocked you earlier,just wanted to see how far you can go )
3) Talking endlessly to other players on the server insulting me (even when I am not on the server) and spreading false information about me not doing my admin job properly,being braindead,having poor eyesight etc etc and constantly making fun of me (clearly seen by your chat log) all because you "falsely received a 2 hours ban" as you think,which is obviously not the case.

I might have even put Soup's ability in carrying out Bans and Communication blocks in to question, which infuriated Soup to a state of chaos, even though the questioning legitimous was (My previous ban).
Now since this is the reason you made this request,let's talk about yesterday and what lead to these,uhm,how you quote them? Oh yeah,"unreasonable filaments" to you receiving a 1 week lengthed gag.
I was just playing CSS and chilling as per usual,I ignored your chat for hours since you obviously wanted to provoke me.After hours of you constantly trying to get my attention,I saw that ignoring wasn't helping,so I finally answered to you in normal chat by asking you to keep my name out your mouth since you were spreading lies.But guess what did you do? Continued to provoke me and even went harder on it,since you obviously managed to grab the attention you hoped for.After that,I even warned you through admin chat so that is clear to you that I wasn't joking and that further insults and provocations would lead to a gag.But guess what did you do? You continued to provoke me,pushing the limits and finding all sorts of ways to make me seem "the bad guy" of this case.At which point (4 hours later) I obviously had enough of it.
I won't go as far to mention the way you talk about other players on the server,provoke them and rudely judge the way they play/act in chat.That's a whole different story.

All players on the server and fellow admin friends know I am more than capable of doing my voluntary work as admin and give players many chances before actually banning/gagging them.I am friends with all of them,they taught me how to be a good admin and I myself have helped all new admins after me,I have no issues and definately not jealous of others in general,let alone my admin friends.The last thing I ever want to do is reduce the players of this beautiful community that has lasted so many years.However,you show up,you decided to ignore all my warnings and push the limits,see how far you can go and since it obviously didn't go the way you expected,you decided to react the immaturest way possible,thinking you could actually manage to accomplish something possibly.My passion of keeping this community clean not only doesn't quench with your abuse report,it only makes it stronger.

I call into question Soup's competence to work as an administator of EH servers.
To top it off,you are questioning my competence to work as an administrator on EH servers,yet you are the one who needs a third account after numerous bans/gags on your other two? The only reasonable thing left for me to do on top of everything else is to question your competence as a normal player who behaves and plays by the rules on the server.

On a final note,giving your request,I strongly believe that not only I was merciful given your ban and gag history,but it was also too short for the way you behave.
If it was only up to me,it would be even longer,but following admin protocol,even people like you deserve a break and a second chance.Also by looking at your request,there is no remorse in your actions,if you showed at least some then I would certainly reduce the gag to a few days,but you decided to "throw that out of the window" as well.Therefore,gag will stay and better behaviour is expected after 1 week.

Any other SPA is free to step in,if he thinks I made a mistake.I for sure stand my ground on this one.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Flowerful words in that ungag request. Not to be confused with powerful words.

I've seen you talking about our admins in a disrespectful way since months, noticed it for the first time when you talked cheeky to me for no reason by the way. I remember I was surprised and wondered why you talk like this about me when I join the server and found no real answer. Did I maybe ban you or one of your other accounts in the past? Was it the 30 min ban for teamkilling? Who knows...

What I know is: You are talking in a cheeky way too much about admins while you lack any respect towards them. How can one expect joining a gameserver and start trolling or annoying all admins he meets without getting a reaction? It's a rhetoric question and the answer is clear to anybody: You can't.

Motivated from what I read here I checked your chatlog, the following lines must be the 1-2 words you said to or about Soup. These are just the lines that include "Soup", I didnt had the time to copy/paste all the words before and after those ones:

15.03.2024 15:59 Soup there is a magnificent helper in Berlin called .
15.03.2024 15:46 Soup is a feather compared to me.
15.03.2024 15:41 You gotta ask Soup.
15.03.2024 15:33 hmhm well there might have been a tiny chance Soup did well to gag Animal this itme.
15.03.2024 15:27 Oh it is Soup, that makes sense.
15.03.2024 15:27 Well if Jonas gagged you, you probably deserve it, if Soup gagged you then yeah you didn't deserve it most likely.
15.03.2024 15:26 soup or Jonas?.
15.03.2024 15:17 you're much better an admin than Soup.
10.03.2024 09:02 When I said that Soup is a pu55y he got really upset when you were around Zicke.
10.03.2024 09:01 Although I think Soup could be bisexual because the way he acted last time.
10.03.2024 09:00 Are Soup and Synthx in a homosexual relationship and they broke up?.
10.03.2024 08:26 SOUR > Soup.
09.03.2024 09:48 Kriptic have you seen the tears of Soup?.
09.03.2024 09:36 Kriptic mein friend can du banna Soup danke.
09.03.2024 09:13 I saw Soup teaming the other day, thus a ban should be issued!.
09.03.2024 02:06 soup gave me 2h, after which I put some shit on his profile which I don't think he liked too much :D.
09.03.2024 02:06 but with Soup he just banned me without any real reason.
09.03.2024 02:05 Soup had it coming :D .
06.03.2024 17:14 what is this tank doing here? Soup must've placed it here.
06.03.2024 16:59 Soup has a North-Korean accent.
06.03.2024 16:38 Soup do you know what banter is? Clearly not..
06.03.2024 16:30 Soup hop in or pu55y.
29.02.2024 21:40 Data have you debugged Soup yet?.
28.02.2024 23:49 Gn Worm, debug Soup.. That'd be a good objective ;)>.
28.02.2024 23:24 Randale is Soup blind?.
28.02.2024 23:13 Ernesto I'm the lost eyesight of Soup.
27.02.2024 11:51 Cocaine and Soup should just kiss it out.
27.02.2024 11:49 Soup is cocaine in the closet?.
23.02.2024 17:36 Soup, Synthx told me he loves you.
21.02.2024 12:00 Is soup in love with Synthx?.
19.02.2024 16:39 pssstt.. Soup wna team up?.
19.02.2024 16:11 the soup has turned sour, it is poisoned.
19.02.2024 09:43 Soup hi.
16.02.2024 21:24 Soup, did you not like my Walrus shape? .
16.02.2024 20:32 soup*.
14.02.2024 17:28 soup*.
14.02.2024 17:21 I think soup hid it so it can't be shown any more ._..
14.02.2024 17:13 soup.
12.02.2024 18:31 Soup? Why are these autosnipers still allowed on thi server?.
12.02.2024 18:31 Jonas? Why is Soup so mad?.
12.02.2024 17:21 I'm sure soup would have loved to add some of this meat in his Greek soup :).
12.02.2024 16:48 Soup how do you know of this?.
09.02.2024 22:42 After coming back, I've managed to get Soup, Zicke and probably Blue and a few more admins mad ;>).
07.02.2024 19:02 I only tell great jokes, although, Soup nor Zicke seem to think so.
07.02.2024 11:31 Soup has anger issues, Zicke in a furry, Easy also has some anger issues, Blue is just fat and alcoholic, .
05.02.2024 22:41 Soup likes cod ghosts.
05.02.2024 22:29 soup got more soury.
05.02.2024 22:04 Perhaps the ingredients in the soup caused a detrimental shift .
05.02.2024 22:03 Soup has evolved to a soury one.
05.02.2024 17:16 bad soup.
03.02.2024 01:12 soup does not wish to fly, that is clear.
03.02.2024 00:47 blue and soup are out there waiting to perma u.
01.02.2024 17:49 soup get on my level, plz.
01.02.2024 17:27 Did soup put u there.
31.01.2024 18:11 nol more pepper for soup.
31.01.2024 17:39 soup give us a good evening cbble before I train.

I can find similar provoking messages including a lot of other admin names, like Blue, Jonas, Zicke who are - like Soup - well known for doing a good job.

A man (and a walrus) needs to face the consequences of his actions. This is your's. You want an ungag but dont show us any sign of responsibility or remorse.

This I find absolutely ludicrous, and therefore I wish for, at the very least, a reduction in the frequency with which you speak cheekily to or about our admins and I call into question wether you will be allowed to use the chat of EH servers in the future if you dont work on your beahaviour.

Please take into question these facts as objectively as possible.

Conclusion: You wont be ungagged, instead I warn you to stop talking disrespectful or cheeky about our players and admins in the future. It's best to treat others with the same respect you would want for yourself. My best hint for you is: Take this week for reconsidering your chat behaviour.

Ps. You might be surprised but you are not the first player on EH trying to outsmart the admins an/or the rules - and for sure you wont be the last. Having seen this a lot in the last decade, we are prepared to handle those cases in the future. Some players of your sort ended up in a permanent mute while others reflected their behaviour, became well known members of the commmunity - and few even applied for admin and were welcomed to the team. Future will show which way you gonna choose. I hope for the best but my experience tells me that I shouldnt hope for too much,

SexyWalrus

15 Mar 2024
Τα σκυλιά δεν μπορούν να ξεφύγουν από τον ήχο της σφυρίχτρας.
Gut gemacht, Männerliebhaber, gut gemacht.
Your paycheck will be payed to you to as soon as possible.

Happy hunting,
TheSexyWalrus

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Keep it english and stop insulting.

Congratz, your gag lenght has just doubled.

Status
Not open for further replies.