Teem

11 Jun 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Hassan Teem

SteamID STEAM_0:0:181681008

Ban/Gag reason Hassan Teem

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
-We were comfortable and enjoying talking with some of the players, and admin Dhoudz Gag me and the other players for 1 to 2 weeks only because of freedom of expression that he does not like or do not agree with.
-He blocked me because I told him he was a dictator then he accused me of being racist.
-You have great Admins like Soup who is so cool and fun but you have a kid like Dhoudz who got a butt hurt and abused the power you gave him just because he doesn't like what you saying
-May the administrative power be given to mature and wise people and not to children

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Hey Teem,

I warned you and you did not listen, but this was not the reason i gagged you.
You did not say "you are a dictator", you called me by the name of one of the worst dictators who ever lived.

Even now, you do not see what you did wrong and you do not apologize.
This shows me, you have not learned anything, so your gag stays unless HA/SA says otherwise.

Reactions: easy

Teem

11 Jun 2023
Hey Teem,

I warned you and you did not listen, but this was not the reason i gagged you.
You did not say "you are a dictator", you called me by the name of one of the worst dictators who ever lived.

Even now, you do not see what you did wrong and you do not apologize.
This shows me, you have not learned anything, so your gag stays unless HA/SA says otherwise.
-Your words prove the validity of what I said
-Man you are so emotional like children you have weak heart you got hurt from jokes and words ? Really??
  • You abuse the power given to you to avenge yourself and expect an apology to satisfy your ego xD
  • don't be so emotional and weak If the joke hurt you too much, you can return it to me at that time and everything will be fine.
Words won't kill you.
-When will you learn that every person has the right to express his opinion?
That is why I told you that you are a dictator who oppresses those who do not agree with you
-I suggest that you learn from the admin Soup in the way he deals with the players even if you insult him he will joke with you and makes you respect him that's a wise man, he is very respectful, funny and flexible, that's the reason everyone respects and loves him.

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Believe it or not, we admins get a lot of insults (like every player) and we tolerate a lot.
If i would take any of them personal, i would not be admin anymore.
I would not even mind, if you called me "a dictator" in this situation (which you did not).

Yes, we do not want to see some topics in the chat. This is not about personal opinions,
but about the topics in general. And once more, this was not the reason i gagged you.

There are certain things I do not tolerate, which includes being racist in chat or calling me a racist/nazi.
This is neither funny/a joke, nor is it an opinion. I consider it heavy insulting.

Realising you did something wrong and apologizing would just be a mature act, you dont have to do so.

Reactions: easy

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'548
1'147
Zombieland
I would haven given the same banlength for this admin insult. I can hardly think of a bigger insult.

The fault is only on your side. Dhoud was doung a good job both in game and on forum:

• you didnt listen to admin warnings, you thought you can outsmart the admin. Many think so, many notice their mistake and join the forum afterwards
  • if you showed a bit of a bad conscience or being sorry your ban lenght would have been dedreased but you don't. Instead of accepting your fault you continue to troll the admin on forum ("abuse the power given to you to avenge yourself and expect an apology to satisfy your ego"; "If the joke hurt you too much, [...]").

There is no reason to decrease your ban. Use the remaining time to reconsider your behaviour and refrain from insulting players or admins in the future. Additionally be warned: We don't give too many chances for racism. Actually this might be your last.

Case closed.

Teem

11 Jun 2023
I would haven given the same banlength for this admin insult. I can hardly think of a bigger insult.

The fault is only on your side. Dhoud was doung a good job both in game and on forum:

• you didnt listen to admin warnings, you thought you can outsmart the admin. Many think so, many notice their mistake and join the forum afterwards
  • if you showed a bit of a bad conscience or being sorry your ban lenght would have been dedreased but you don't. Instead of accepting your fault you continue to troll the admin on forum ("abuse the power given to you to avenge yourself and expect an apology to satisfy your ego"; "If the joke hurt you too much, [...]").

There is no reason to decrease your ban. Use the remaining time to reconsider your behaviour and refrain from insulting players or admins in the future. Additionally be warned: We don't give too many chances for racism. Actually this might be your last.

Case closed.
-When I saw that he had joined since 2013, I expected to be on his side, Whatever he does, you will stand by him. I expected your response completely.
-I expected more threats, more accusations and straw man arguments
1-I did not insult him, he accuse me of racism,and I did not ask him to shut up about the insults
Rather, I asked him to be more flexible and not succumb to feelings
2-I criticized his lack of belief in freedom of expression by likening his suppression to a dictator who follows the same principle, perhaps thinking about his actions, and that was my advice to him to be more accepting of differences of opinion and to be flexible and you call that outsmart him (straw man argument)
- I accept that a person can make mistakes and there is nothing against him. Instead I suggest reforming his way of thinking
You can ban me if you want because i exposing tyranny you make more accusation and more threats to shut up players No wonder the forum is empty, the players do not interact in it, and it is full of complaints only.