TRON LEGACY

27 Oct 2021
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name TRON LEGACY

SteamID STEAM_0:0:628515425

Ban/Gag reason Bhop script

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
it was my first time experience doing something like this please reduce my ban lenght i promise i wont do it ever again im sorry

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello!
Our rules state that, bhop script or any kind of script is a one way ticket to permanent ban. In order to able to connect again to EH Servers you will have to purchase a new Steam ID.
We like a clean fair game where the only advantages for a player are it's skills.

Reactions: TRON LEGACY

TRON LEGACY

27 Oct 2021
unfortunately i cant afford to buy a new account cause i dont have that much money im broke atm, since there is not much servers ingame i really would like to be able play again i promise i wont ever do that again and i will respect the rules

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
I do understand your situation but, I am not above the servers rules and I do not make the rules. If I unban you then, all the players that received a ban for cheating from me will have the right to come with excuses and promises and expect to be unbanned and if I don't unban them I will end up in a bad position.
I hope that you understand my point. :)

• Sad
Reactions: TRON LEGACY

TRON LEGACY

27 Oct 2021
You are right but every player that had cheated could have make a request if they were honest,
im applying cause i really liked the server and im honest that i wont do that again. i would be grateful if atleast i could get a ban reduction :/

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Tron legacy I have decided to give you a second chance and unbanned you from EH Servers but, be aware that if you brake the most common rule, if you team, if you TK, if you close the doors on 4 way map, it will end with a permanent ban.
Spoiler: game play will be watched from spec with admin name or undercover ;) DO NOT brake ANY of our rules again.
Good luck hunting fattyes!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
K4merad is a nice guy, we all know that. But just like players we admins have to follow our rules, so I overruled his decision - we dont unban cheaters.

Get a new account or make another appeal in a few years, when time has gone and when we can believe you that you grow up and learned from your mistakes.