Handled+ [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: Twitch.tv/LittleSnitch

24 Nov 2020
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name Twitch.tv/LittleSnitch
SteamID STEAM_0:0:73535902

Ban/Gag reason multi-hack
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
The demo submitted with my ban clearly shows no sign of a multi-hack, not sure if the admin meant to kick me and hit ban by accident but i've never hacked and have enjoyed playing on the server for hundreds of hours without any issues up until this point? Thanks

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
The demo subitted with your ban clearly shows you using both a bhop hack and an aimbot. Therefore imo I have chosen the perfect ban reason.

24 Nov 2020
Luckily i was live streaming for 1 and a half hours up until the time you banned me, my vod (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/814420350) shows the previous 90 minutes up until the moment you banned me for said 'multi-hack'.
I appreciate the in-game perspective may look more suspect due to the fact 64 tick servers don't do clarity any justice from spectate mode. I would ask you to view the evidence i have provided from my angle and see if it shines any light on the situation?
Thanks

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
The moment you were detected by out anti-cheat system is not on my demo, but you are bhopping on my demo to. You are bhopping even sidewards, only stopped by a blocking prop and a blocking teammte. Then you simply run forward as if you didnt set up your menu yet. Next is you are hitting enemies even when clearly shooting miles next to them. I have no doubt about you using both bhop and aim helpers, so i will stick to my decision.

Here is the anti-cheat information which made me observe and finally ban you: L 11/24/2020 - 22:10:06: Perf: 80.2 || Avg: 4.8 / 339.2 || Twitch.tv/LittleSnitch || Map: zm_officerush_v2 || Last: 5 5 5 5 5 10 7 5 5 2 5 5 3 6 5 5 4 5 3 6 5 5 5 4 6 6 4 4 4 5 hacks

In case you wanna open a new account I recommend to turn off your bhop script next time you will join our servers.

Of course head admins and other special admins can have a last word here if they think it is necessary.

24 Nov 2020
1) You state "The moment you were detected by out anti-cheat system is not on my demo". Please provide the evidence of elite-hunterz anti-cheat system that has detected me i would be interested in the evidence to backup this claim.

2) You state " You are bhopping even sidewards". I'm not sure how advanced you are at this game, but to bhop it requires strafing left and right to make use of acceleration to get speed, this has been common practice for 16 years and is how the game works.

3) You state "Then you simply run forward as if you didnt set up your menu yet." Not quite sure what you're referring to here but doesn't seem to make any sense.

4) You state "Next is you are hitting enemies even when clearly shooting miles next to them" I've provided you with Client side footage so you can see where exactly i'm shooting and when (https://www.twitch.tv/videos/814420350). This statement is essentially saying you're going to punish a player for understanding the mechanics of the game and further continues to expose your lack of understanding of how the game really works.

If you could please provide any evidence to counter my VOD of 90 minutes of unedited raw gameplay i'd love to see it.

Otherwise I think it puts it into question the reputability of elite-hunterz along with the other special admins if people like me who have been playing this game for 10+ Years and thousands of hours only to be permanently banned by 1 admin who doesn't seem to understand or grasp the mechanics of the game.

I would love to hear from the Other (hopefully more experienced) Special Admins on this case and the evidence i have provided as it appears i have been punished for simply playing on a server.

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'145
Zombieland
Hi again,

1) I already copied it in my last answer, it is the row of numbers that ends with "hacks"
2) I know about strafe, thank you
3) Not knowing what I was talking about makes you sympathic

Regarding (4) I have to say that after reviewing my demos and compare it to your stream (finally found time to do so) I have to say you ain't using an aimbot.

Plus I talked to some other admins and at least one of them told me his doubts about you using a bhop script in my demo. Btw the scene when you were tagged by our system for bhop script started most likely 01:33:10+, as my demo starts right afterwards. So you are now unbanned. I dont want to ban anybody if the evidence is not clear.

As I still suspecious about you using a bhop helper from time to time let my final advice be: dont use it again on EH. The next admin will not make my mistake and ban too early (I havent been the only admin recording you at this moment.)

Unbanned.