15 Jun 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Woozu

SteamID STEAM_0:1:7304914

Ban/Gag reason bhop scripting

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Hello for the fourth time,
In my most recent thread I was offering videos so my ban could be considered but was still denied without anything getting reviewed. The admin told me to find another special or head admin who wants to review my stuff so i asked a head admin who told me to do another thread because we can't solve that in DM's. So here I am, asking any special/head admin to do the thing. I want to send the videos privately via steam or DM here.
Thank you

most recent thread: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-protest-a-punishment-woozu.13828/

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.

88% with Spacebar is not possible.

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
I have similar stuff with a handshow and 10 other clips i saved through shadowplay, would not make sense to save clips from 10 months ago when they are cheated anyway and in no relation to this ban. And i dont understand why you dont even want to see anything even though you said i was a "spacebar bhopper with skill" and "after looking carefully i can see that you are using spacebar binded to another key".

edit: after 6100 hours of css most spent on bhopping i obv am better than most ppl on ur servers especially when the server is on 10 airaccelerate or something.

Last edited:

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
I have similar stuff with a handshow and 10 other clips i saved through shadowplay, would not make sense to save clips from 10 months ago when they are cheated anyway and in no relation to this ban. And i dont understand why you dont even want to see anything even though you said i was a "spacebar bhopper with skill" and "after looking carefully i can see that you are using spacebar binded to another key".

edit: after 6100 hours of css most spent on bhopping i obv am better than most ppl on ur servers especially when the server is on 10 airaccelerate or something.
It's still not possible with spacebar to reach 88% perf without any kind of cheat. So it doesnt matter.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
You already sent videos previously, they aren't relevant and don't prove or disprove anything. Logs are not necessarily perfect, but at a certain point it also can't be discounted when it keeps happening. Whichever admin you spoke with probably wasn't aware of what easy said in your previous request which is why they directed you back here. You've already established previously that you use spacebar to bhop, or rather right shift but it is effectively the same action, and to bhop at the level you were achieving with a keyboard would be a statistical anomaly at best. Now could you have insane muscle memory and could you truly just be one of if not the best spacebar bhopper on the entire game, that could be the case, but the pure odds of any player being able to achieve the consistency you managed with your jumps while using a keyboard is astronomical, we're talking about muscle memory tuned to fractions of a second with next to zero room for error, it isn't something that can be done so consistently regardless of training or hours put into it or anything else, the abilities you're claiming to have are effectively inhuman.

Regarding your initial ban and then unban, it was a mistaken understanding of what was being logged, but after that point was when a number of bhops were achieved in a short period of time which align more with what I've said above, this is why you were banned again.

But again, could there be a chance you've done it all legit, sure, but you have to understand what we're seeing from our side and just how unlikely it is for someone to naturally achieve what you did. And the videos you sent before don't change any of what I said above. I'm sorry but with all that in mind we have to believe you're using some kind of assistance and therefore will not unban your account.

Reactions: SyntX

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
DMs are not used to deal with unban/ban requests.

All documentation must stay here.

My suggestion is to get a new copy of CS:S and enjoy the game again (without whatever was being used to achieve the statistically impossible stats). Should this be a miracle from a godsent bhopper I'm gonna argue that it sucks, but if we were to unban you with the logs we got on you, we would have to unban a lot of other players (and stop banning future players) because of the precedent. That is just not acceptable given the odds.

Reactions: easy

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
Is there no way i can try show my legitimacy? Something that comes to my mind is doing something similar k4merad suggested in Krankz thread:
You unban me
I join v1 so i wouldnt ruin any gameplay
I film my keyboard and monitor while trying to get a log

You could see that i actually time my jump inputs and that at some i just randomly stop because i input a jump a fraction of a second too early not having touched the ground. Down side would be that i wouldnt be posting the video in this thread but to an admin privately.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
No because its not possible to reach 88% and 91% with spacebar. accept your ban and do what niko said if you want to play again and stop using scripts.

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
I guess the "cheater" who made multiple unban requests in a span of 5 months and is even willing to do anything to proof he is legit now finally lost the hope for an unban. It is simply impossible to do the same stuff he did on his first day on the server numerous times again in a 1 month period. I, Woozu aka "cheater", "the godsent bhopper", "the best spacebar bhopper on the entire game", the guy who got 6 false bhop script bans in total or simply THE GOAT or back then even called an ape for playing with arrowkeys or jumping with rshift, say farewell to Elitehunterz aka the only zm server alive (sadly), the server that is constantly full, the server that is password secure whenever the player count is maxed out or sometimes even referred as "Elitecamperz" by its own community. I hope this community (referring to eh not gofree idc about that) stays alive forever so when css is on sale i can come back with a new acc and can continue to play as always without cheats not just on this community but on another one i got banned on that is also too goofy to let me join a dead server. Shoutouts to the goofy anticheat and to the ceo boys. Id also like to take this chance to apologize to absolutely nobody except soup, i swear i didnt mean the lenny that way ong.

Wish you guys a good time hunting/camping
Woozu