Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
Hi easy and thanks for the reply,
I appreciate ur generous offer, but i will have to humbly deny it. I do not use any sort of cheat program to hit the hops i do, after 6000 hours in counter strike source, most of them spent on gamemodes with bhopping being a huge part of it, i simply just gathered that skill. I have multiple bhop clips that show crazy bhop streaks and other clips showing another aspect of bhop being strafing, which is far more skillful than just building up a muscle memory and sometimes being luckily and hit a good streak.
I can privately send you the videos through conversation here where you and other admins can review the evidence including:

-a 4 minute long video of me bhopping alone on v1 trying to hit a clip worthy bhop streak

- 2 handshows of me bhopping ( one older the other newer)

- a lot of other videos of me bhopping crazily good/fast

- videos of me strafing better than probably everybody active in this community (longjumps or autobhop)

and to come back to ur "This had already been handled here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-protest-a-punishment-woozu.13738/"

i thought it was all already handled in the beginning: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-protest-a-punishment-woozu.13706/

Start a conversation with me and i will send you the videos.

Thank you

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Hello mate,

I appreciate your kind and mature behaviour regarding your ban, but i have to deny your offer to send me video material as I see no scenario it would proof me anything. And additionally I have to decline your unban request as I share our admin's opinion regarding your ban.

Maybe you find another SPA/HA who doubts your ban or wants to see your recordings, if not this still counts:

You are welcome to get a new copy of the game and play (fair) on a new account, but we dont unban for scripting. But know that a new account might get banned again if you continue to use your helpers, mate.