Denied [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: Woozu

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name "Woozu" ; "redtojk"

SteamID redtojk: STEAM_0:1:508138541 Woozu (main): STEAM_0:1:7304914 Woozu (2nd acc): STEAM_0:0:704683570

Ban/Gag reason bhop scripts

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Dear zombie mod gamers and Elitehunterz staff,

I'm back again with another unban request, motivated due to the most recent ban of my alt account "redtojk". Just to clarify, with the other two accounts i did not bypass since the use of those accounts were all allowed beforehand.

What i want to achieve with this thread is to get my main account unbanned and get some sense of "immunity" to such kinds of bans because in this thread i want to prove that I have NEVER cheated on this server. I wont change the way im bunnyhopping (with spacebar), so the "suspicious" anticheat logs that appear a lot when bhopping are expected to be appearing in the same quantity if I were to be unbanned.

About the proof, in the past when trying to appeal against the ban i was passionate enough to create and submit multiple handshows (a video of filming my monitor, mouse and keyboard while bhopping) to prove my legitimacy. After inspection they were deemed as "insufficient" and I wasnt given any other way to prove my legitimacy. After a private talk to a head admin i would like to appeal the ban once again with the past handshows, if possible privately and if thats still not enough i want clarity on what i can do instead to get my account unbanned. I'll be waiting for a response.

The past bans aren’t gonna be removed, but the current demo/ban is not up to our standard of proof. I’ve asked for someone with the capabilities to remove it, otherwise I’ll do it in the next few hours once I get settled into a hotel

First of all thanks for the reply Lotus and I hope you got yourself a nice hotel

the current demo/ban is not up to our standard of proof. I’ve asked for someone with the capabilities to remove it

I agree, it doesnt show any reason to ban, only showing some bhop knowledge (admin he is doing it sideways) and alright bhops so thanks for this.

however, my goal is not to play a little bit more on that account and then get banned again forever, my goal is to be trusted by your moderation. say if i were to get detected/flagged once and you know for 100% i didnt cheat that flag, wouldnt that make me trustable?

The past bans aren’t gonna be removed

I would appreciate it if you were to answer to the questions and reply to the points suggestions im making and maybe also explain/give arguments as to why you have the opinion that you are having.

I wasnt given any other way to prove my legitimacy. After a private talk to a head admin i would like to appeal the ban once again with the past handshows, if possible privately.
and if thats still not enough i want clarity on what i can do instead to get my account unbanned.

That being said I do understand your current situation right now so i will again wait patiently for a more thorough reply from your side Lotus, again thanks

Ultimately people are always going to be suspicious of you because of your history. I know you still contend how legitimate that past history was, but on our end it's basically a closed book, so at least in the minds of some there will always be an asterisk next to your name. In this case the demo was not strong, but that doesn't mean there are not still doubts or reasons to be suspicious. I don't want to rehash the past threads because my position largely remains the same, so I see little point in going around in circles again on the same topic. The newest ban is lifted now, but there isn't much for me to say on the older bans that I haven't already said before

if i were to get detected/flagged once and you know for 100% i didnt cheat that flag, wouldnt that make me trustable?
Please answer this question and give your opinion Lotus, do you agree or do dont? To do the same with what you are saying i do have to admit that your reasoning does sound quite intriguing but im not giving up yet to negotiate a method to prove myself, as i said before 100% open and transparent to something that i could do to get unbanned
if thats still not enough i want clarity on what i can do instead to get my account unbanned.

I still have a suggestion what i could do to prove myself if you want to hear it

Edit: thanks for the unban of redtojk, i forgot to say that

If you get flagged, how am I supposed to know that’s been achieved 100% legit. There’s just no way. Last time we went through this you were already told basically your only option, go to niko and do the same thing in front of him on his PC. Outside of that there is very little I can think of that would prove anything for me. I’m not the only decision maker but that’s just where I’m at personally, I don’t know what else you could do at this point to prove you weren’t doing something when it was years ago now.

If you get flagged, how am I supposed to know that’s been achieved 100% legit. There’s just no way.
The point im trying to make here is for the "immunity" part. If I were to get flagged without a cheat lets say 3 times in like 10 minutes, and hypothetically in this scenario we assume its 100% not cheated, then you could argue that when I get flagged at another point where you cant be 100% sure (bc of no recording/not playing on niko's pc) that I perhaps didnt cheat that since I was able to do that without cheats before. This is the "immunity" i want to get. And this very scenario in fact happened in a handshow I did before and sent you guys, 3 flags in like 8 minutes but again they still weren't proof enough...

Last time we went through this you were already told basically your only option, go to niko and do the same thing in front of him on his PC. Outside of that there is very little I can think of that would prove anything for me. I’m not the only decision maker but that’s just where I’m at personally, I don’t know what else you could do at this point to prove you weren’t doing something when it was years ago now.

I mean, if me and him out of coincidence were to meet and had the time I wouldnt be against it, but the absurdity is off the roof for that to happen plus for the sole purpose to prove that I developed an amazing muscle memory to hit a key in a certain time to get unbanned on the CSS server Elitehunterz.

Only thing that comes to mind what I can offer is playing live on discord once for you or Niko or whoever else and getting my flags like I said in my first paragraph in this message. We can talk and discuss everything, we can check stuff like show task manager, css .cfg, I can restart the pc and show the keyboard and the stuff I press more thoroughly or in short: basically anything you want to see to make sure that I dont cheat. This is my the only way that comes to my mind to show that transparency I want to offer, since there is nothing im hiding.

I want to know, wanna see the handshow I talked about in the first paragraph again? (dm here on forum preferably because of privacy)
Wanna hit me up on that offer to make a handshow live?
Anything else that i can do to prove myself after 2 years of trying?

Again, thanks for taking your time.

@SOUR here is that unban request.
Alright, Usually i would ask you to create a new thread but since this was close to each other we can stay in this. Like it has been said before the handshow you have shown is insufficient. Ive recently reviewed the handshow you did with soup and decleared it not worthy. You have been flagged multiple times (more then any legit bhopper has ever been) these past weeks. Yesterday you were flagged 3-5 times by 1 one of our plugins, and twice by our more advanced plugin on the same map! There is no possible way for anyone to get flagged that many times on a single map. You have had you 2nd chance and you blew it again, i would suggest you stop cheating and writing code in c++ and start playing legit and actually learn how to bhop. It's not that hard and i hope when you get a few more years you will actually understand what im saying here.

Reactions: ღ Zicke ღ
i would suggest you stop cheating and writing code in c++ and start playing legit and actually learn how to bhop. It's not that hard and i hope when you get a few more years you will actually understand what im saying here.
yeah your highest sour, thy suggestions are certainly of the best, and that as always. Yet if i dare to intervene, i would suggest thou shall communicate much more, maybe reply to my discord messages that plea for an opportunity and ask if thou are free on the weekend, which was where i was flagged, to put in simple terms, "several times". if thou would have accepted my proposal, maybe you could have gotten those flags with a live handshow along with it, just a humble suggestion. But instead thou chose to ghost me on discord, join the server with a different name like little kids who giggle about the fact they are anonymous, and ban me today, 1 hour ago. But thats not all thou have done, you block me on discord right after my ban so that you dont have to talk to me, as if you talked to me before as seen in my explanation above.

little offer, a public offer that is. unban me in 5:40 hours, 12 am cet and i shall make a live handshow for any admin who wishes to see and show my "c++ scripted bhops".

sincerely

thy woozu

yeah your highest sour, thy suggestions are certainly of the best, and that as always. Yet if i dare to intervene, i would suggest thou shall communicate much more, maybe reply to my discord messages that plea for an opportunity and ask if thou are free on the weekend, which was where i was flagged, to put in simple terms, "several times". if thou would have accepted my proposal, maybe you could have gotten those flags with a live handshow along with it, just a humble suggestion. But instead thou chose to ghost me on discord, join the server with a different name like little kids who giggle about the fact they are anonymous, and ban me today, 1 hour ago. But thats not all thou have done, you block me on discord right after my ban so that you dont have to talk to me, as if you talked to me before as seen in my explanation above.

little offer, a public offer that is. unban me in 5:40 hours, 12 am cet and i shall make a live handshow for any admin who wishes to see and show my "c++ scripted bhops".

sincerely

thy woozu
Was this done with chatgpt? Anyway as i told you i blocked you on discord because you have a tendency to spam all our admins. And i told you to keep unban request in the forum, i dont see anything wrong with that.

As you have said before your handshows are not reliable. You humble suggestion does not make sense either. Like i told you before none has ever gotten flagged as much as you have been. No legit bhopper in my 10+ years of beeing admin has ever gotten flagged twice on the same map, i know how to bhop i am one of the best bhoppers in the game and has been for a long time (not trying to brag) ive been playing this game since 2006 buddy. I know what a bhop script looks like.

I join the server with different names because people know who i am and also the cheaters knows who i am hence it wouldnt be smart to catch cheaters if i was speccing with my regular name, its the same in other games. On rust you are invisable when you are catching cheaters :)

You are a cheater and i suggest you change your ways on playing Source.

Oh, what daring accusation thou make, but no its not chatgpt. how about i plead you again to communicate with me, a little guide, you usually address the points the other makes and not just repeat yourself.

what about my offer? anything to say on that or are you too "scared" to address it bc its so open and transparent that anybody else who isnt involved in this would say "oh just claim that proof to be insufficient doesnt seem right".

but yes, you dont brag or have an high ego, you bhop for 10 years and you are one of the best bhoppers "in the game", objectively that is, and thats why you can just say "hmm, nah thats insufficient i know my cheaters, they usually try to get unbanned for 2 years and create 10 threads and offer to accept any way to prove their legitness.".
No legit bhopper in my 10+ years of beeing admin has ever gotten flagged twice on the same map, i know how to bhop i am one of the best bhoppers in the game and has been for a long time (not trying to brag) ive been playing this game since 2006 buddy. I know what a bhop script looks like.

my offer, right here,

"woozu_69" my discord username, suitable username for a joke moderation like this. dont fear adding it whoever wants to

Oh, what daring accusation thou make, but no its not chatgpt. how about i plead you again to communicate with me, a little guide, you usually address the points the other makes and not just repeat yourself.

what about my offer? anything to say on that or are you too "scared" to address it bc its so open and transparent that anybody else who isnt involved in this would say "oh just claim that proof to be insufficient doesnt seem right".

but yes, you dont brag or have an high ego, you bhop for 10 years and you are one of the best bhoppers "in the game", objectively that is, and thats why you can just say "hmm, nah thats insufficient i know my cheaters, they usually try to get unbanned for 2 years and create 10 threads and offer to accept any way to prove their legitness.".

my offer, right here,

"woozu_69" my discord username, suitable username for a joke moderation like this. dont fear adding it whoever wants to
Good luck with your adventures! and i told you already soup has shown me your handcam video he recorded the whole ordeal, so im not sure why you are saying im scared? thats abit odd.

Grow up and mature, you have been banned since you were 13 on multiple communities. Train on bhop servers and eventually maybe you will learn how to bhop like a real player🥰

and i told you already soup has shown me your handcam video he recorded the whole ordeal, so im not sure why you are saying im scared? thats abit odd.
Idk which handshow you mean, the one i did with him 4 days ago? What do you have exactly, a demo video or the discord livestream, if u did have the discord livestreaming that would be quite weird since he said he isnt recording and even said so now, i trust his words so i think you are just completly clueless as always sadly...

May another admin reply or a special admin who may want to take me up on that offer and not embarass themselves even more? I can also do it on v1 if you have the plugin on that, sadly, empty server as to not "damage players with legit bhops".

• Sad
Reactions: SOUR
maybe a last reply/quote and not just "denied" mark.

and sour lets go to bhop server so u can teach me or perhaps the other way around lol

Reactions: SOUR
I want to add some points from my perspective.
Say I wanted to cheat on EH and I write my own bhop hack.
It can easily do the following:
1) intercept my space bar key presses and deliver them to the game only when touching the ground
2) randomize the amount of frames to skip so that the hit rate isn't 100%
3) hide the process so that nothing shows up in task manager
4) place the dll or kernel module anywhere that nobody would really ever find, even with remote access
5) have it configurable so that it kinda sucks but never triggers any warnings, or have it trigger warnings every now and then and help out a lot
6) add hotkeys to swap it on and off
7) allow myself to be recorded seemingly playing legit, yet have the hack still work for me so that I appear to trigger the anti-cheat plugin in a legit manner

I could really go on with the list, the amount of features that can be implemented is big. As you say, the only real way for me to prove you aren't indeed using cheats and that our plugin is not working is to have you play on my PC while I observe you.

My suggestion is:
A) if you're not cheating, unlearn your space bar bhop and learn it the normal way so that you don't get detected anymore
B) if you're cheating and you're not going to stop using it, write smarter code so you don't get detected and banned (it's not really a suggestion, you shouldn't cheat in the first place)

but basically it all boils down to: we can't assume our plugin is falsely detecting bhop cheats based on your "proof" and we can't make rules such as "we won't ban you if you get detected". That removes the entire integrity of running the anti cheat in the first place.

So in conclusion: I'm sorry that this isn't what you're looking for, and it's my hope that this isn't a long series of false positives because from our knowledge and observation we will not stop using the combination of plugins we run nor will we tolerate anyone triggering them.

FYI css costs 1 euro during the summer sale...

thanks for atleast a response, even if its a decline but atleast its a proper one, explaining how a cheat would have to be coded to work in the manner im bhopping.

As you say, the only real way for me to prove you aren't indeed using cheats and that our plugin is not working is to have you play on my PC while I observe you.

if you were to be in my city i would say sure but as i said probability of that is just 0.

A) if you're not cheating, unlearn your space bar bhop and learn it the normal way so that you don't get detected anymore

im doing both space bar/right shift and mousewheel up atm, spacebar for flat grounds because i can get my bhops better and strafe better and scroll for all uneven grounds/where the timing is not the same.

but basically it all boils down to: we can't assume our plugin is falsely detecting bhop cheats based on your "proof"

what exactly do you mean by this, it sounds as if you are saying its 100% accurate, but ive heard admins say on my threadS that also they were flagged falsely so obviously getting a flag is possible. that being said i know its mostly because i get flagged so often compared to others.
based on your "proof" and we can't make rules such as "we won't ban you if you get detected". That removes the entire integrity of running the anti cheat in the first place.

two other ze servers who have a similarly big playerbase do exactly that and are convinced that i dont cheat because they have lots of other bhopper that are greater than what im doing but of course this is not "two other ze servers", which is why there arent too many people getting flagged here because you dont have too much to bhop on zm. Now to the 2nd part of this quote, the integrity, that the plugin has "no flaws" which is what integrity is, is already hurt bc of the known flase flags from admins, and my wild assumption is that your plugin only/mostly checks for big "perfect jump streaks" as in doing a lot of perfect jumps in a row and id say after 7k hours you just get a muscle memory to hit a perfect jump for around 80% of the time and 0.8^7 isnt that low of a percentage. EDIT: and if a player were to hit the bhop every idk 40% then 0.4^7 would still be possible obviously so integrity with that sense is not given, but yes i get a lot i get it i know it, admins who are friends say i got 5 in 5 minutes ahjsgrjh

B) if you're cheating and you're not going to stop using it, write smarter code so you don't get detected and banned (it's not really a suggestion, you shouldn't cheat in the first place)

i dont see the logic in this one if you consider the entire context of my case and what you said before... you literally listed 6 aspects that this "cheat program" would have to consider, to do what im doing. why would i, if i could even code, code something like this and not code a cheat that you described in the thread previously to this one that would be like 100 times less suspicious? 2 years passed and 3 accounts too... EDIT: to be more specific, you described a code that imitates mousewheel jumps and fake scrolls and all that, which is not suspicious compared to this so why would i if i cheated use this, even after 2 years and 3 accounts.

So in conclusion: I'm sorry that this isn't what you're looking for, and it's my hope that this isn't a long series of false positives because from our knowledge and observation we will not stop using the combination of plugins we run nor will we tolerate anyone triggering them.

well you are tolerating admins who do/did trigger it and they dont get banned, just to be more exact for no reason. Yeah, indeed not what i was looking for because your hope sadly is not the reality but atleast you replied now and didnt keep me waiting for another week, only 6 days because idk and atleast you replied without provocation and arrogance, claiming to be the best bhopper and plugin coder or something EDIT: sour 1v1 me scroll bhop arcane

FYI css costs 1 euro during the summer sale...

nuh uh, i wont stack up on accounts just to get them banned again, rather saving for train ticket from Baden Würtemberg to wherever you live in Switzerland EDIT: obvly ironic saving for the train ticket

7) allow myself to be recorded seemingly playing legit, yet have the hack still work for me so that I appear to trigger the anti-cheat plugin in a legit manner

One last thing about this one: in a livestream with soup that i did like 3 weeks ago or idk when that was i pressed down my jump key and immediately after pretty much hit the flag, could check the idk 8 keys that my small fingers are close to if there are any hotkeys that toggle something. i could also restart the pc in the middle and do it again but i guess a cheat can also be executed on bootup(?). i could also livestream for u personally and idk we can talk and i can show things u want to see but i guess that will also just be a no huh? other than that i could show my mousewheel skills show my bhop/strafing skills live and maybe that proves that i have atleast some sense of skill and dont cheat, just trying to be open for everything as ive said 100 times but its just saddening its not enough and that im supposed to go to switzerland and play live there but i wont buy a train ticket to switzerland and back, i dont have money for such stuff. yeah thats all i have to say, Syntx also wanted to say something (EDIT: about code or something idk its 11 pm im tired) once but he cant write in threads, i dont know if he wants to write something still he busy i think but yeah reply or dont reply cya bye have a goodnight sweet dreams.

Last edited:
thanks for atleast a response, even if its a decline but atleast its a proper one, explaining how a cheat would have to be coded to work in the manner im bhopping.

if you were to be in my city i would say sure but as i said probability of that is just 0.

im doing both space bar/right shift and mousewheel up atm, spacebar for flat grounds because i can get my bhops better and strafe better and scroll for all uneven grounds/where the timing is not the same.

what exactly do you mean by this, it sounds as if you are saying its 100% accurate, but ive heard admins say on my threadS that also they were flagged falsely so obviously getting a flag is possible. that being said i know its mostly because i get flagged so often compared to others.

two other ze servers who have a similarly big playerbase do exactly that and are convinced that i dont cheat because they have lots of other bhopper that are greater than what im doing but of course this is not "two other ze servers", which is why there arent too many people getting flagged here because you dont have too much to bhop on zm. Now to the 2nd part of this quote, the integrity, that the plugin has "no flaws" which is what integrity is, is already hurt bc of the known flase flags from admins, and my wild assumption is that your plugin only/mostly checks for big "perfect jump streaks" as in doing a lot of perfect jumps in a row and id say after 7k hours you just get a muscle memory to hit a perfect jump for around 80% of the time and 0.8^7 isnt that low of a percentage. EDIT: and if a player were to hit the bhop every idk 40% then 0.4^7 would still be possible obviously so integrity with that sense is not given, but yes i get a lot i get it i know it, admins who are friends say i got 5 in 5 minutes ahjsgrjh

i dont see the logic in this one if you consider the entire context of my case and what you said before... you literally listed 6 aspects that this "cheat program" would have to consider, to do what im doing. why would i, if i could even code, code something like this and not code a cheat that you described in the thread previously to this one that would be like 100 times less suspicious? 2 years passed and 3 accounts too... EDIT: to be more specific, you described a code that imitates mousewheel jumps and fake scrolls and all that, which is not suspicious compared to this so why would i if i cheated use this, even after 2 years and 3 accounts.

well you are tolerating admins who do/did trigger it and they dont get banned, just to be more exact for no reason. Yeah, indeed not what i was looking for because your hope sadly is not the reality but atleast you replied now and didnt keep me waiting for another week, only 6 days because idk and atleast you replied without provocation and arrogance, claiming to be the best bhopper and plugin coder or something

nuh uh, i wont stack up on accounts just to get them banned again, rather saving for train ticket from Baden Würtemberg to wherever you live in Switzerland

One last thing about this one: in a livestream with soup that i did like 3 weeks ago or idk when that was i pressed down my jump key and immediately after pretty much hit the flag, could check the idk 8 keys that my small fingers are close to if there are any hotkeys that toggle something. i could also restart the pc in the middle and do it again but i guess a cheat can also be executed on bootup(?). i could also livestream for u personally and idk we can talk and i can show things u want to see but i guess that will also just be a no huh? other than that i could show my mousewheel skills show my bhop/strafing skills live and maybe that proves that i have atleast some sense of skill and dont cheat, just trying to be open for everything as ive said 100 times but its just saddening its not enough and that im supposed to go to switzerland and play live there but i wont buy a train ticket to switzerland and back, i dont have money for such stuff. yeah thats all i have to say, Syntx also wanted to say something once but he cant write in threads, i dont know if he wants to write something still he busy i think but yeah reply or dont reply cya bye have a goodnight sweet dreams.
First of all, you are only getting flagged by your spacebar bhops. Your last bans was also from spacebar bhops. you have never gotten flagged by your mouse scroll. and saying "oohh ZE playerbase bhop more then zm, its ridiculous i would say 60% of our playbase knows how to bhop. MANY of our members have played and have a good reputation on ZE servers and i know for a fact that we have more bhoppers. Ive been playing ZE before i played zm lul.

and lastly you are saying our admins get flagged aswell why dont we get banned? there different is we get flagged once a month maybe, you got flagged 4-5 times by 1 for our plugin and 3 times by our other plugin IN THE SAME MAP. you are the first to ever have gotten flagged this many times by both our plugins. come on kid lets do better.

and like nikoo said the only thing that would work out for your would be that nikoo who has experience would have control of the computer while you bhop and get flagged our you just changed to mouseweel and lets see :)

have a good night

First of all, you are only getting flagged by your spacebar bhops. Your last bans was also from spacebar bhops.
yes, i know that.

you have never gotten flagged by your mouse scroll.

perhaps, because im not good at scroll, im more consistent on spacebar, and when do i use space bar? on ground where the timing is consistent. do i need consistency for a flag? yes, because as i said i need about 7 perfect jumps to get a flag, with spacebar, no idea if the plugin detects the +jump/-jump inputs and decides that my spacebar bhop is more hacklike than scroll. i only use scroll so that i dont lose most of my speed when bhopping from higher places and having a different timing with the jump, in this video all of the clips are pretty much scroll except the door jump on zouay. and all jumps where im still on the ground, i jump off with spacebar/right shift.

and saying "oohh ZE playerbase bhop more then zm, its ridiculous i would say 60% of our playbase knows how to bhop. MANY of our members have played and have a good reputation on ZE servers and i know for a fact that we have more bhoppers. Ive been playing ZE before i played zm lul.

that part was interpreted wrongly. im in no way saying the player base doesnt know how to bhop first of all, what voices are you hearing?
are convinced that i dont cheat because they have lots of other bhopper that are greater than what im doing but of course this is not "two other ze servers", which is why there arent too many people getting flagged here because you dont have too much to bhop on zm.
this is not the ze servers bc u dont have to bhop as much as on ze, period. not "ze players are better". the reason why u dont bhop as much on ze is because u literally cant! or atleast you cant bhop as much in the means of getting flags. 7 jumps for a flag, 10 years zm and u never noticed the airacceleration being significantly lower than on ze (7 airacc.), or the fact that you can block other players and can get blocked easily on a small map with 60 different players? i have clips of me bhopping where i have to jump 3 times to hit the 90 degree angle turn smoothly, on ze you dont block other players and bhop forward in order to escape in a huge map. all that leads to again less probability to hit the jumps, now i have zstuck binded so i can hit it while bhopping and i actively abuse flat ground to try and bhop there which others dont do because they arent as consistent nor am i with scroll.

again its not about who knows how to bhop, even though if i were to think logically i would say zm players know it less bhop its just not as useful as human autosniper for example.

many members have played and have a good reputation, okay? who exactly is meant by "we" have more bhoppers? and thats amazing that u played ze before zm. Now to go back to what i said, "they have lots of other bhoppers greater than me", the ze players i see when i play are people who are literal gods at bhopping that are getting the triggers, thats what i mean with greater than me, no idea if you or "we" are better than those ppl because as i said ppl dont bhop for 30 jumps to get a trigger.

and lastly you are saying our admins get flagged aswell why dont we get banned? there different is we get flagged once a month maybe, you got flagged 4-5 times by 1 for our plugin and 3 times by our other plugin IN THE SAME MAP. you are the first to ever have gotten flagged this many times by both our plugins. come on kid lets do better.
i said just that like, 4 times? that yes, i get more flags. yes, way more. like 800 on one of the server in total and on the other (nide) idk bc i dont talk to people there at all but after 3 bans and 3 unbans even by the server owner/manager i believe i got a few flags. and for your information you are meant with the person who provocates for no reason out of nowhere, "come on kid lets do better", so unnecessary but alright?

EDIT (forgot this quote):

"that nikoo has control of the computer while you bhop get flagged our you just changed to mousewheel and lets see"

control in what way, remotely? and as i said, i use mousewheel and spacebar and u can see me bhop with mousewheel if you want, lately done bhop_arcane with scroll in 38 minutes or something, if you know that popular bhop map that is.

have a good night

you too, have a goodnight and sweet dreams

Last edited:
i said just that like, 4 times? that yes, i get more flags. yes, way more. like 800 on one of the server in total and on the other (nide) idk bc i dont talk to people there at all but after 3 bans and 3 unbans even by the server owner/manager i believe i got a few flags. and for your information you are meant with the person who provocates for no reason out of nowhere, "come on kid lets do better", so unnecessary but alright?
But instead thou chose to ghost me on discord, join the server with a different name like little kids who giggle about the fact they are anonymous, and ban me today, 1 hour ago. But thats not all thou have done, you block me on discord right after my ban so that you dont have to talk to me, as if you talked to me before as seen in my explanation above.
Double standard much?