Denied [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: Woozu

I didnt say that you are a kid, but that you behaved like one in that situation. And a message before that you already provoked:
i would suggest you stop cheating and writing code in c++ and start playing legit and actually learn how to bhop. It's not that hard and i hope when you get a few more years you will actually understand what im saying here.

I dont think i need to point out anything particular in this part

I didnt say that you are a kid, but that you behaved like one in that situation. And a message before that you already provoked:

I dont think i need to point out anything particular in this part
haha okay mate. anyway like ive explained the only way i see this possible to be solved in your way is if nikoo have time to go through your computer. like nikoo explained.

I highly suggest looking at option A. it's really the only way.

Also let me clear up one misconception. A detection alone isn't sufficient to warrant a ban, false positives are accounted for, it's a matter of probability.
However statistically speaking, such a low probability event cannot happen multiple times in a row. Let me give you an example:

our anti-cheat monitors coin flipping. if you correctly guess heads or tails you get flagged. it's a 50/50 chance, so the probability of you triggering it are very high, however the probability of you guessing right 2 times in a row are 25% (50% of 50%).
That happening is a bit less likely but still possible, so our anti-cheat is tuned so that only after 5 correctly guessed coin flips you get a warning. the probability of you doing that is 3.125%. Much harder.

Let's use real scenario math now. the game runs at 66hz, which means there are 66 different positions you can have while you're jumping, a perfect jump happens when you hit JUMP on that single exact tick when you hit the ground. anything more or less will give you a small penalty and won't count as a perfect jump.
Our anticheat detects when you hit perfect jumps, the window for that to happen is 15ms while on a bhop streak. This is much more likely to happen when you use a scroll wheel because you input multiple jumps and only 1 has to hit right. when doing so with a keyboard, the odds are much smaller and the brain is incapable of building muscle memory for such a low timing. For instance, the reaction time of a brain when ready is usually above 200ms.

You triggered 3 different detection plugins multiple times:
1) perfect hops with a keyboard and high speed
2) auto trigger (more than twice in a row, minimum detection)
3) auto trigger (different method of detection and different plugin)

Triggering all of them repeatedly has a very low chance of happening, so low that we're more confident in saying it's not you simply hitting the keyboard that drives your hops.

Reactions: Soup^
I will get back to your message this evening, cant do it right now but thanks for the reply already. if you are interested and free, just to kind of throw it in there, you can watch me do handshow live tonight at lets say around 11 pm - 12 am if interested and if it helps becazse i believe bhopping is not just about the timing but also the strafing and i can tell u theory on that and show skillfulness. As i said, dont have time now i willget back to your message this evening

please re-read my message from yesterday. a handshow proves nothing
i believe bhopping is not just about the timing but also the strafing and i can tell u theory on that and show skillfulness.
Thats what i can show in the handshow and thats what i mean to show in the handshow. For showing off those aspects a handshow is suitable, i dont think i coded some ai that can walk and strafe for me and switch to sideways and backwards strafing and toggle more strafes and less strafes after every jump. Yes, it doesnt show my spacebar jumps, or ot does but its not enough for you, but it can show my mousewheel scroll jumps. Im just suggesting something that proves more for me and you just straight up deny it, as i said twice, i will refer to your big message tonight.

you can sugarcoat a perfect bhop as much as you want with strafing and what-not, but our detection doesn't care about your strafing, it only cares about the timing of the hop. as a matter of fact, you could trigger the detection by standing still and jumping perfectly.

long time no reply, at this point i lost all hope in coming to an agreement with any high ups that are responsible for managing bans. after countless threads, countless tries of proving my innocence, countless attempts to be transparent and open and after asking countless times on what i have to do to prove my innocence, and that remotely I still had to face rejection every time. The sole reason being a plugin that is known to have false positives among admins because all it detects are 6 perfect bunny hop jumps in a row, which perhaps anybody can pull off 2 in a row easily but the magic 4 more that i do more i supposedly do "more often than any other player on the server so i must cheat". long story short, this post is supposed to debunk this upcoming message with the example of a mario bros speedrunner. enjoy the read.

Also let me clear up one misconception. A detection alone isn't sufficient to warrant a ban, false positives are accounted for, it's a matter of probability.
However statistically speaking, such a low probability event cannot happen multiple times in a row. Let me give you an example:

our anti-cheat monitors coin flipping. if you correctly guess heads or tails you get flagged. it's a 50/50 chance, so the probability of you triggering it are very high, however the probability of you guessing right 2 times in a row are 25% (50% of 50%).
That happening is a bit less likely but still possible, so our anti-cheat is tuned so that only after 5 correctly guessed coin flips you get a warning. the probability of you doing that is 3.125%. Much harder.

Let's use real scenario math now. the game runs at 66hz, which means there are 66 different positions you can have while you're jumping, a perfect jump happens when you hit JUMP on that single exact tick when you hit the ground. anything more or less will give you a small penalty and won't count as a perfect jump.
Our anticheat detects when you hit perfect jumps, the window for that to happen is 15ms while on a bhop streak. This is much more likely to happen when you use a scroll wheel because you input multiple jumps and only 1 has to hit right. when doing so with a keyboard, the odds are much smaller and the brain is incapable of building muscle memory for such a low timing. For instance, the reaction time of a brain when ready is usually above 200ms.

Triggering all of them repeatedly has a very low chance of happening, so low that we're more confident in saying it's not you simply hitting the keyboard that drives your hops.

all of this i pretty much agree to except one thing. its indeed hard to do what i do and the plugins make you believe that i might use a third party program or something to "enhance" my bhops, however, it turns out what im doing is atleast in my opinion way less impressive than the speedrun im about to show.

this, is what i dont agree with. the reaction time of a brain doesnt really have anything to do with this at all, when i jump the way i am jumping which is on flat grounds meaning i always have the same timing, the same Δt you could say until i hit the ground again. i dont need a brain reaction timing if i am just doing the same usual rhythm i have been doing a lot of the time after 7000 hours of css, most spent on bhopping and movement in general. Im not sure if this comparison is reasonable but i guess you could say that playing a piece on the piano is the same thing, i dont think the pianist is really thinking about when to press the next button with his 200ms brain reaction speed, just like how im not really thinking about it when im typing this text in a rather fast manner, you just get used to it and get a muscle memory. just like the speedrunner im showing now:

to make this video a bit more clear and also the game itself

the video creator is "Kosmic", he was an ex world record holder of this game's speedrun and also got a lot of knowledge about the game and the way it functions and as visible in his channel he covers a lot of the game's speedrun tricks in such long form videos, however i myself am not a huge viewer of his videos nor played mario bros just stumbled upon this video and other videos a while ago. the important part is seen in the minutes 15:12-18:42 of the video, since the rest is not of any use to compare it with css and what im doing but if anybody is interested they may as well watch the whole thing. here is small breakdown in words about what he said and why its relevant:

-the game runs on 60hz, meaning a frame perfect input is pretty much comparable to the timing window that you have in css for a frame perfect since its 66hz.
-the runner performs frame perfect tricks to get the fastest possible time, just like you have to do in css bhop to gain speed.
-the runner performs multiple frame perfect tricks in different timing windows, however, not comparable to what i do with the same timing Δt with my bhops, in fact what he does is imo compared to what i do in a completely different world.

my bhops on flat ground always have the same timing. lets say i bhop for 10 seconds and the timing for my jump presses are 1 second, to get that 10 times in a row perfectly in a 15 ms timing window is nuts.
however, the speedrunner who beat the game in 4:54.6 minutes has to do a total of 60 frame perfect inputs in different parts of the entire game. the first one might be at minute 0:31.2 while the next is at 0:53.5 and possible 4 frame perfect inputs in a row in a span of 2 seconds, something that you cant just find a rhythm to as i can with my bhops, and yet he still does it, live on stream and approved of the speedrun.com moderators for mario bros.

you may say that he only did 60 frame perfect inputs while the perfect run hypothetically would need 84 so he must have missed 24 frame perfect inputs, however the difficulty of pulling those frame perfect tricks off to save around 15 ms at the end is too much risk for them to even try and fail the entire run out of it. another point might be that he had to fail around 5000 times before he hits the run if you watched an earlier chapter of the video, however, i can comfortably say that i have never hit anything close to even 20 frame perfect jumps in a row compared to his 60, and that with the exact same timing over and over again. however, the runner did indeed do some kind of setups to make those 60 frame perfect inputs more doable by using rhythm and other cues, just like i am on css when i bhop and how perhaps a pianist plays his piece with minimal error, that part just after the minute 18:42 in the video.

this is all i had to say about this message to debunk/sensify those "inhuman reaction times and odds" that im accused of, while in reality, this is something a lot of other humans accomplish and do even more impressive stuff with.

thanks for reading, this was something i original already had in mind when the counter message was posted, however, i decided not to write this reply because of false hopes i had and lack of success, with the latter still glowing just as apparent as before xd

Just realized that i forgot to add the video bruh💀

The message above looked so schizo