22 Apr 2020
Russia
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name Brutal man \ ഊ ЎĻųŤbî4 ഊ
SteamID U:1:71556756

Ban/Gag reason Violation of chat rules
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
I ask you to unban the chat of your avid player on the eve of the New Year) I realized my guilt a long time ago, I will keep myself in hand) Peace to your home and the blessings of the earth!
PS: by the way, my steam_id server does not show, it's strange, I had to look differently, but these are trifles

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
It's been 6 weeks since you've been gagged on your main account for the 16th time.

It's been only 5 weeks since you've been gagged on a second account.

Ask again in 6 months and maybe I am willing to give you a new chance. I personally doubt you learned a lesson in 5-6 weeks that you didnt learn in 5 years before.

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
I would like to explain, dear Easy, the second account was created to chat a little and show that I can play without violations, you probably familiarized yourself with the contents of the chat of the second account, and I am sure that you did not find violations there, I repeat, the second account was not created for bypassing the lock, but to show my adequacy!
And here I do not agree with you Easy, everything was fine for me, I fully realized my guilt!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
See here. This is like a deja vü. I trusted you, you wasted your chance. And now see here:

Ask again in 6 months and maybe I am willing to give you a new chance. I personally doubt you learned a lesson in 5-6 weeks that you didnt learn in 5 years before.

This is all you get. Ask again in 6 months and maybe you will get another chance.

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
But what about the New Year? Time for miracles and magic? Time for a good mood and celebration? Tell me what you need to do to unblock the chat not in six months? It's so easy to do good deeds, to give someone joy, the holiday is Easy)

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
See here. This is like a deja vü. I trusted you, you wasted your chance. And now see here:

This is all you get. Ask again in 6 months and maybe you will get another chance.

Last time I did not communicate in Russian, but addressed by his nickname (which is written in Russian), I did not offend anyone, we were joking with him! Again, in your native language! All this looks like your personal grudge against me, shouldn't the admin by chance be objective? I see that you have given free rein to emotions, this is not correct from the point of view of the administration! I personally apologized to you many times, your insult will eat you from the inside! I do not wish you anything bad, but I still think that you are going too far (Russian proverb)

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
So you didnt insult anybody? You didnt talk Russian? What about this? Is this English? Is this a nice "Hello sir, nice to meet you. How are you doing today"? Or is this a common way of communicating where you are from? Well here - like in every other civilized society - it is NOT an acceptable way to talk to others. You remain gagged, and it is your own fault.

You are man, you had the choice: Keep your word or continue insulting in foreign language. You chose to break your word, now take the consequences like a man and stop discussing (as it wont help you anyways).

This is my final word (just spoilering as I know you wont stop discussing).

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
So you didnt insult anybody? You didnt talk Russian? What about this? Is this English? Is this a nice "Hello sir, nice to meet you. How are you doing today"? Or is this a common way of communicating where you are from? Well here - like in every other civilized society - it is NOT an acceptable way to talk to others. You remain gagged, and it is your own fault.

You are man, you had the choice: Keep your word or continue insulting in foreign language. You chose to break your word, now take the consequences like a man and stop discussing (as it wont help you anyways).

This is my final word (just spoilering as I know you wont stop discussing).
Your link does not open for me, and I just cannot understand what you are talking about, everything was fine! Easy, your anger at this world will destroy you in the end, and you can become neurotic, be kinder and simpler, and people will be drawn to you ...

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
And nevertheless, I believe that I deserved punishment, yes, I violated, and I have been with a gag for quite a long time, and yet I think that the punishment is too much, too harsh in its duration, I know Easy, you read, although you probably won't answer , but I still wish you well, despite your behavior towards me, but the universe will sort it out and establish a balance! All good)))