uziname

29 Oct 2022
Name Aha*GunPower*

SteamID STEAM_0:0:131561988

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date tonight

Report Reason Cheating/Hacking

Additional Information
Another cheater with norecoil. Moment when kill §olo hunter ahnun. Now it’s clear where he got 130k points from.
No matter how much he played before and what kind of karma he has on this server. Permban him and that's it.
Dudes ,gosh, I don't understand you, is it so hard to detect it. Just look for those who have more headshots than everyone else and watch their gameplay in spec.

Have a good day or night.
Play FAIR.It concerns everyone.
bb.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• demoaha.dem
    2.1 MB · Views: 86
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Aha*gunpower*

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
I coud writte a book for you as my answer but i really do doubt your intelect woud be able to understand it . You do lie already . I was 176 00 points .How you missed 46 000 in math already says things stronger than any of your word there.
In sentence "Play FAIR.'' Was it as advise for me or remind to yourself cuz now you know you nobody there ? If you woud say ''Play FAIR! not Play FAIR." - i already know you are hard to find difrence and waht of emocion change there. I am 100 % it did take time to understand for you ! LMAO! lol ahahahhahaha.
I was waiting for fo ban requast about reconecting what also you dumyms in server are so week in mind to understand how it exatly works.lol i cant it is a comedy -lmao tham all hahahaha.
Hey you was tht who complain also avout reconect ? if not i will writte it any way - maeby i will educate your low level of thinking or i will drawn you in nonsence lol lmao ahhahhaah- okey lisnn it is a recommendation - whenn you do reconect it says ''please dont make conection again in folowing 60 secundes'' somthing like liek that. If you smart and folow this so well done by server owners - this recommendation - conect after 61 not 60 secundes and you be more than fine. Lol i hear this so match on complains from others .LMAO i can put my head on line - thay coud play here 10 years and never ever hear this 60 secundes and or any fking way to even TRY to understand how it works . Lmao. You don't like it- i can not help on it ! Okey it was short step back.
So be back on post- i havn't even watch this demo cuz i already know it is more than bullshit or dogshit or uzinamesshit .
I don't need a court! I do need a skys to fly free! If my wings be cut of here - guass what ? I am a fking angel who gona find his place and i will fly free once again !

uziname

29 Oct 2022
I coud writte a book for you as my answer but i really do doubt your intelect woud be able to understand it . You do lie already . I was 176 00 points .How you missed 46 000 in math already says things stronger than any of your word there.
In sentence "Play FAIR.'' Was it as advise for me or remind to yourself cuz now you know you nobody there ? If you woud say ''Play FAIR! not Play FAIR." - i already know you are hard to find difrence and waht of emocion change there. I am 100 % it did take time to understand for you ! LMAO! lol ahahahhahaha.
I was waiting for fo ban requast about reconecting what also you dumyms in server are so week in mind to understand how it exatly works.lol i cant it is a comedy -lmao tham all hahahaha.
Hey you was tht who complain also avout reconect ? if not i will writte it any way - maeby i will educate your low level of thinking or i will drawn you in nonsence lol lmao ahhahhaah- okey lisnn it is a recommendation - whenn you do reconect it says ''please dont make conection again in folowing 60 secundes'' somthing like liek that. If you smart and folow this so well done by server owners - this recommendation - conect after 61 not 60 secundes and you be more than fine. Lol i hear this so match on complains from others .LMAO i can put my head on line - thay coud play here 10 years and never ever hear this 60 secundes and or any fking way to even TRY to understand how it works . Lmao. You don't like it- i can not help on it ! Okey it was short step back.
So be back on post- i havn't even watch this demo cuz i already know it is more than bullshit or dogshit or uzinamesshit .
I don't need a court! I do need a skys to fly free! If my wings be cut of here - guass what ? I am a fking angel who gona find his place and i will fly free once again !
130k or 176k doesn't matter.
Let's wait for the decision of the admins, but for now, calm down with your another one writer's nonsense on this forum please.
Check other reports and see how others are behaving. They do not run to write letters in reports, but open requests for unbanning. And then only after they or him are banned by the admins.
Chill dude.

Last edited:

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
I got good coffee and you disapoint me so match. I watch it and i am sad you did recod that part - i missed a lot shoots. I end that map really good ( thanks to afk and autopro xe xe xe ) . I want to explain this is to week for admin to even come in game and take closer look cuz in video is well see sand put in air after i hard misss my shoots.
Okey 1 thing was for me intresting - that no recoil bug lol - let's talk about it. I am not sure but moust of times i do 2/3 sec fire - pause - 2/3 sec shoot - pause. In demo it was week crosshair movment in firing . And for this boys knowlege - admins when spectate thay can ses what you pressing -as example mouse 1 for fire. Respect for not turnning off sound in recording cuz for auto sniper to say oo it is some cheat - you need lisnn sound how regular is fire lol . than you analyse how real is spray . it is some mistake what others do recording autosnipers and than complain while you as analyse cant use such an information. So i am not sure but it felt it is some bug in recoil while recording but i am not sure if when you do spectate it shows same as in recording. Maeby i did all as it need and it is how it need to be - i dont know boy. lol
You know what be funny- will be day when soem real ELite gamer , maeby you know him KrankZ will come back cuz this all is a bug lol. maeby who knows lol . and than you be real deal with some lol . Me and Krankz is like - i am jsut learnign to put my foots in this boots .lol But it felt some bug in demo while i am firing.So maeby KrankZ about this error was some truth .lol maeby not. But you gona love it when he be back man .,Thanks for this post you made for me . Now i sayed this things and maeby some will hmmmmm and KrankZ be back and you be all thanks for you lol.
On next time please try to harder spectate me cuz i am better than it what you record :( Also i recomend you to read books and folow good things to increas your brein thinking. For you to match things dosn't metter what explains nonsence what you see in all.

Have good day .

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Folks, please let's stop with the back and forth between yourselves. We are currently investigating a potential issue with spectating in the game, so once we have resolved that we can get back to you regarding this report and let you know our findings. In the meantime please be patient and don't fight amongst each other in this thread.

Thanks

Reactions: K4marad

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
130k or 176k doesn't matter.
Let's wait for the decision of the admins, but for now, calm down with your another one writer's nonsense on this forum please.
Check other reports and see how others are behaving. They do not run to write letters in reports, but open requests for unbanning. And then only after they or him are banned by the admins.
Chill dude.
Lisnn i not gona school you but before you really show your dumb side , remeber my advise - you really need it.
https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/who-is-allowed-to-write-in-ban-unban-requests.1222/
Click on it- if i am not invold in this , i forgot for you all is nonsence -.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Folks, please let's stop with the back and forth between yourselves. We are currently investigating a potential issue with spectating in the game, so once we have resolved that we can get back to you regarding this report and let you know our findings. In the meantime please be patient and don't fight amongst each other in this thread.

Invastigate also please to get help for this kids / adults breins to make tham read books for better brein health.

uziname

29 Oct 2022
I got good coffee and you disapoint me so match. I watch it and i am sad you did recod that part - i missed a lot shoots. I end that map really good ( thanks to afk and autopro xe xe xe ) . I want to explain this is to week for admin to even come in game and take closer look cuz in video is well see sand put in air after i hard misss my shoots.
Okey 1 thing was for me intresting - that no recoil bug lol - let's talk about it. I am not sure but moust of times i do 2/3 sec fire - pause - 2/3 sec shoot - pause. In demo it was week crosshair movment in firing . And for this boys knowlege - admins when spectate thay can ses what you pressing -as example mouse 1 for fire. Respect for not turnning off sound in recording cuz for auto sniper to say oo it is some cheat - you need lisnn sound how regular is fire lol . than you analyse how real is spray . it is some mistake what others do recording autosnipers and than complain while you as analyse cant use such an information. So i am not sure but it felt it is some bug in recoil while recording but i am not sure if when you do spectate it shows same as in recording. Maeby i did all as it need and it is how it need to be - i dont know boy. lol
You know what be funny- will be day when soem real ELite gamer , maeby you know him KrankZ will come back cuz this all is a bug lol. maeby who knows lol . and than you be real deal with some lol . Me and Krankz is like - i am jsut learnign to put my foots in this boots .lol But it felt some bug in demo while i am firing.So maeby KrankZ about this error was some truth .lol maeby not. But you gona love it when he be back man .,Thanks for this post you made for me . Now i sayed this things and maeby some will hmmmmm and KrankZ be back and you be all thanks for you lol.
On next time please try to harder spectate me cuz i am better than it what you record :( Also i recomend you to read books and folow good things to increas your brein thinking. For you to match things dosn't metter what explains nonsence what you see in all.

Have good day .
4 times mentioned some "return" of another cheater. although he himself was glad of his ban. what a duplicitous person you are. the only one who needs to increas brain , is you. stop living on this server. live a real life dude.

Have a good life.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Unfortunately, as you guys cannot behave or listen to what I said earlier I have locked the thread as the two of you bickering doesn't help anything, and telling someone to go kill themselves before your case is even resolved is not a great look. As I said we will get back to this report with a resolution in due time, please be patient and chill out a bit

Reactions: Soup^

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
We have identified a bug in the game with spectating, specifically spectating the use of an auto sniper. For one reason or another spectating a player using an auto sniper produces an entirely different visual for the spectator, to the point that nearly all recoil seems to disappear. However, this is only what the spectator sees, and not the reality of the player using the auto sniper, who experiences a normal recoil pattern. There is not a cheat being used by this player, rather it is simply a spectator bug

uziname

29 Oct 2022
We have identified a bug in the game with spectating, specifically spectating the use of an auto sniper. For one reason or another spectating a player using an auto sniper produces an entirely different visual for the spectator, to the point that nearly all recoil seems to disappear. However, this is only what the spectator sees, and not the reality of the player using the auto sniper, who experiences a normal recoil pattern. There is not a cheat being used by this player, rather it is simply a spectator bug
Finally we all figured out.
Check for professional suitability of the admin who brewed this misunderstanding. I forgot his name but you will find him in recent forum reports.
Please make a post with all the bugs/features/glitches/e.t.c and how to solve them.If you don’t know the answer to some, maybe the players will tell you in the answers.

I'm done. Have niiice and fuuun whatever you do and again - PLAY FAIR.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Finally we all figured out.
Check for professional suitability of the admin who brewed this misunderstanding. I forgot his name but you will find him in recent forum reports.
Please make a post with all the bugs/features/glitches/e.t.c and how to solve them.If you don’t know the answer to some, maybe the players will tell you in the answers.

I'm done. Have niiice and fuuun whatever you do and again - PLAY FAIR.
nobody brewed anything. With the information we had at our disposal all our past actions were justified.

uziname

29 Oct 2022
nobody brewed anything. With the information we had at our disposal all our past actions were justified.

Yeeep, no one started this misunderstanding https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-protest-a-punishment-dissss.13822/
I wanted to throw off his own report, but the brot deleted it. Fair -yep. Professional- hmmm.

Regarding these two - it doesn’t matter if they uses cheats or not, one thing remains a fact: they both noobest noob of the noobs.

But as it turned out we have here not only noob players , but also admins. Don't take it to heart. Shit happens.

About bug solve thread - no need. Because the rest start to abuse them. Bad advise. But you all don’t listen to advice anyway, so bye bye.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'637
1'337
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Yeeep, no one started this misunderstanding https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-protest-a-punishment-dissss.13822/
I wanted to throw off his own report, but the brot deleted it. Fair -yep. Professional- hmmm.
There is no misunderstanding, all actions were taken according to the knowledge we had. Also the rules are clear https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/who-is-allowed-to-write-in-ban-unban-requests.1222/
Regarding these two - it doesn’t matter if they uses cheats or not, one thing remains a fact: they both noobest noob of the noobs.
It matters, we are a professional community, we ban people for cheating when they use cheats, if they don't use cheats they don't get banned as cheaters, quite simple
But as it turned out we have here not only noob players , but also admins. Don't take it to heart. Shit happens.
This is not an objective point, you're just trying to instigate
About bug solve thread - no need. Because the rest start to abuse them. Bad advise. But you all don’t listen to advice anyway, so bye bye.
Thank you and bye bye