28 May 2018
Name aimbot! - CO3
SteamID U:1:25208734
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date now

Report Reason Cheating/Hacking
Additional Information
thats aimbot.

constantly headshotting and just pushing everyone away like flies.

i was wondering why he headshot me 24/7

I told him in the chat "nice aim bro" like 3 times and asking admins about him in admin chat, so i just went to spec him. so explains his amazing aim

just realised putting aimbot in the title wouldn't even come first in the report name so it was kinda useless annyway haha, wanted him away asap so he doesnt ruin for everyone else out the day.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• u.dem
    5 MB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Reactions: Zoran

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
hi, I just reviewed the demo and it doesn't really look like he's cheating.

thanks for taking your time tho.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
This Player was just perm banned now for using same aimbot as in my demo, Me and c$ Was speccing over this guy today.

again, aimbots r not only 100% headshots like you guys think, and this player has been running around with this aimbot for Months and only I noticed his aimbot meanwhile admins never saw it.

Once you get In game, you can easily tell.

also, there r several aimbots that goes un detected by VAC now and SMAC in game anti cheats so they will never get unbanned and these aimbots are not 100% headshots and "obvious and very easy to catch" but this one was actually kinda obvious and easy to catch, only took 1 time of speccing him until c$ also noticed his wierd was some PRO BS and his stats was ridiculesly high, it was easy to see he uses hacks for his aim.

EZ.

Sheyla

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
Donator
11 Oct 2014
Germany
it's "not always easy" to tell from a demo if players are cheating or not. Specially if the demos you sent are only 2 minutes.
it's true tho, if we're in game we can actually tell easily if players are cheating unless they know how to hide it )

Also our eyes don't need to see 100% headshots to confirm that someone is cheating.
But it woulda been nice if you recorded him a bit more so I woulda seen more.
There was a few nice headshots in it but not enough for me to confirm that he was actually cheating bc what he did is what I did daily and even better when I played on EH Servers 24/7.

Also great that it took someone 1 minute after 2 months to catch him cheating. :)

Well done and thanks for supporting our Server by catching rulebreakers + cheaters :)

Reactions: Dexmorgan

YoungBuck

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
28 Jul 2010
UK
Hi Soul,

actually that was me who banned him after you noticed that his aim is kinda weird and he only goes for the zombies instead to the camper spots it was kinda easy to track his cheat. Just take look at his stats, his headshot percentage rate is actually 90%.
What surprise is that he was ranked 34th and that for long time and no one noticed it sadly which took me only 2-3 minutes. The Clip which you have attached to this thread is not enough to discover his obivous cheat. All in all we are glad that we have one more less cheater with your help cheers.

Reactions: Dexmorgan

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
yes it was easy and his aim is exactly the same as in the demo, so might ask urself, why so hard to see it in the demo when he sits there "pushing everyone away like a magician" that nobody else can do.

d.r.i.f.t.

21 Nov 2015
I don't use aimbot or anti recoil - i burst fire when zombies are close and have control of my aim when zombies are at distance. Is that so hard to do?

And i don't camp, which 90% of the server does. A quick look at the radar and I can see where most zombies are!

You ban me for being good at the game....wow