28 May 2018
Name Aimbot - S7kes

SteamID STEAM_0:0:1536626365

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date now

Report Reason Cheating/Hacking

Additional Information
Guy forgot to turn off his aimbot.

Tick 2000 sheesh this guy is really pro pushing me back like that (and I caught up to his aimbot pretty fast when I was fighting him) He also turned down his aimbot on next map to where it was pretty bad and a demo with poo aimbot and I would get barked at 😁 a bit scary with these kind of new aimbots ngl cause u can make ur aim "suck and or isn't anything special but still very good aim and just holding down a mouse".

Tick 4300+ His aimbot shows, also the demo will ESC, just click ESC again cause I clicked esc in game, The new aimbots in order not to get caught are aim assists that gives you a somewhat better aim and u can tell at tick 2000 even if it doesn't look like he gets some good shots (when spectating) he is destroying ppl when u fight him.

Guy also has a bhop script, he just holds spacebar, he on corpse he just flew up the bottom there, from the room with a camera and TV and then up that part he just bhopped the whole thing flying up there. Most of the time he is just holding spacebar and flying around tonight.

He is brand new, he knows what he's doing. https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=3646459

Proof Demo

Attachments

• S7keswhatisthisAim.dem
    4.8 MB · Views: 43