Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: boomz

Ruans

15 Jul 2022
Name boomz

SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199105487527/

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 8/5/2022

Report Reason Blocking/Ruining the gameplay, and insulting and being disrespectful to players EVERY TIMES

Additional Information
Dear admins, Hi, I would like to report a player named "boomz". Today, he was literally jumping on my head all the times and blocked my sights intentionally. And also that, the player tried using some interesting words to insult at me and attack me for no reason. I really dont know whats wrong with this dude and hes been doing that usually. Also that, some of the players in the server know that this guy is always being disrespectful. As you can see the pictures i showed that attached. And still, please! Admins, please do something to avoid this player. Its not really funny because it is somehow boring childplay.

Proof Screenshot

Attachments

• edv8.png
    edv8.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 92
  • edv7.png
    edv7.png
    423.6 KB · Views: 98
  • edv8.png
    edv8.png
    109.1 KB · Views: 91
  • edv7.png
    edv7.png
    423.6 KB · Views: 116
  • edv6.png
    edv6.png
    303.8 KB · Views: 90
  • edv5.png
    edv5.png
    159.1 KB · Views: 86
  • edv4.png
    edv4.png
    355.3 KB · Views: 103
  • edv3.png
    edv3.png
    355.3 KB · Views: 94
  • edv2.png
    edv2.png
    97.8 KB · Views: 80
  • edv.png
    edv.png
    144.5 KB · Views: 78
  • edv9.png
    edv9.png
    218.5 KB · Views: 83
  • edv10.png
    edv10.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:

Ruans

15 Jul 2022

sorry for the screen is too big, plz mainly focus on the chat on the left button corner

Last edited:

Ruans

15 Jul 2022
the file was too big, i recorded it again for shorter and as you can see that, the player named "boomz" kept on blocking my sight and ruined my gameplay that i couldnt even play thanks to him

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Hi Ruans,I am really sorry you had to experience such behaviour in the server .I had already warned this player to not insult and slapped him a few times,but he didn't seem to listen to my warnings,he only stopped for a little while I was in-game.Therefore, a gag has been issued to this player.Thanks for your submission!

Reactions: easy and Ruans

Ruans

15 Jul 2022
Hi Ruans,I am really sorry you had to experience such behaviour in the server .I had already warned this player to not insult and slapped him a few times,but he didn't seem to listen to my warnings,he only stopped for a little while I was in-game.Therefore, a gag has been issued to this player.Thanks for your submission!
thank you very much but yesterday, he also blocked and ruined my gameplay.. if he does it next time, i am very pissed and cant wait for next report

Ruans

15 Jul 2022
also all i know about this person is a careless and rude player who never being respectful to others , its ok.. ive seen those a lot from other servers as well... the fact is that he or other players only got balls when admins are not round in the server and they are also being like wussy ass cowards when admins are around. LOL

Last edited:

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
also all i know about this person is a careless and rude player who never being respectful to others , its ok.. ive seen those a lot from other servers as well... the fact is that he or other players only got balls when admins are not round in the server and they are also being like wussy ass cowards when admins are around. LOL
I will keep an eye out for him whenever I see him,make sure you provide a demo of him rulebreaking if no admin is around. You can see here how to record one

Reactions: Ruans

b00mz

16 Jul 2020
When tf did you slap for me for "insulting"? saying ez life isn't insult g, it's a fact that he is easy

b00mz

16 Jul 2020
man why i'm so good at this game? tell me why ruans so easy to kill

man wallahi this 11 points so easy to get wtf he got -5 jajajajaja

Reactions: Woozu

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
@Ruans please provide a .dem file next time.

Thank you for handling this, Soup.

@b00mz if you expect an answer you should learn to act and communicate like an adult.

This case is
closed - no more answers needed or expected, unless new evidence is provided.

Reactions: Soup^ and Ruans