Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: cocorico, melvo, bahuire

mRk303

2 Mar 2022
Name cocorico, melvo, bahuire

SteamID cocorico U:1:1094602412, melvo U:1:402731231, baguire STEAM_0:0:193308286

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 10:30

Report Reason Teaming/Not following the game objective

Additional Information
Server is unplayable cuz many people teaming

Proof Demo

mRk303

2 Mar 2022
thx jew
@easy I think you don't like me when we look at the length of the ban :D 5 days vs 8 hours. Cheers!

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'560
1'158
Zombieland
Ban request was handled already. Thanks to The Bear for doing so.

As I was mentioned I guess I should leave a comment here. The topic was already handled here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-protest-a-punishment-mrk303.13600/

But here we go a last time again: @mRk303 No, you are not right. I have nothing against you, actually I like you like I like most players who share my love to this beautiful mod. The reason of your ban length is explained simply:
  • it is your 10th ban already (!)
  • a ban should always be longer than the last ban
  • you already had a 3 days ban in 2018
  • only because you managed not to receive a ban between 2018 and 2022 your 6th ban was reduced to a 1 hour ban by our nice admins
  • but then you started collecting bans again just like in 2018
  • your 9th ban a few days before I banned you for the 10th time had a lenght of 2 days so I gave you 5 days

Regarding all circumstances (you didnt learn too much from your previous 9 bans) a 5 day ban is very short for the 10th ban. Usually I would have chosen a longer ban, like a month or so. Your 11th ban will be more than 5 days, so I recommend you again: play fair, dont break any rules. You dont have many chances left. It has nothing to do with sympathy or antypathy, it has to do with fair play. Just like all our admins I am doing my job.

Everybody is responsible for his actions, so are you.

This said: Dont start the same discussion again in any other thread, if you believe that there is any new relevant information regarding your old and expired ban go to the original thread.

Thank you. Cheers!

Reactions: SyntX

mRk303

2 Mar 2022
@easy I can safely say that you didn't check his(mully baguire) ban history before you wrote this answare same like jew before he banned him ;)
Over and out. Cheers!