Handled# [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: "// Elite Camper" | "Just Blaze" | "Freddy/Sxmity"

Status
Not open for further replies.

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Do you have eyes to read what I've said earlier? I literally feel like you're trolling
I genuinely wasn't trolling, and I have already admitted that insults were made, although they were not severe enough to warrant being gagged.

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Hello, @Dhoudz

I think there is a misunderstanding here:

1. The case should not be considered closed as the evidence provided from the screenshots by Sxmity is incomplete and misleading.

2. He didn't give all the right information of his screenshots and tried to make it seem like an admin already handled it.

3. I couldn't pretend to be someone and insult in the chat because I was muted and couldn't talk at all. The issue was about players insulting in the chat, not me impersonating anyone.

4. The main issue is that some players were insulting in the chat, and that's what I reported. If we just ignore this, it could let them keep insulting, which isn't fair.

5. This is about being fair and making sure the place is friendly for everyone, by doing the right thing about the players who broke the rules.

6. I have SOLID EVIDENCE in the form of SCREENSHOTS from the in-game chat, clearly showing the players: "Just Blaze", "Sxmity/Freddy" and "// Elite Camper" who were actually engaging in insulting behavior.

And finally: I kindly request a thorough reconsideration of this case, supported by the evidence I've presented.

Just to clarify that Sxmity was lying: The previous gag request was deleted due to my account being flagged for spam detection
1. I wasn't spreading misleading or incomplete information, I was simply stating facts and the truth in this situation.

2. I did tell the truth, but the issue lies in the fact that the screenshot itself has a low resolution because I mistakenly took the screenshot position incorrectly.

3 and 4. The actual issue at hand is your habit of impersonating others in order to engage in rule-breaking activities, so please refrain from lying and cheating.

5. It's worth noting that you, too, have violated the rules, my friend. If you indeed resorted to cheating and dishonesty, it will undoubtedly lead to complications and issues.

6. Certainly, you have provided evidence, but Soup mentioned that it wasn't sufficient to warrant gagging us. Just Blaze expressed frustration regarding your impersonation, and it seems you have not taken that into consideration.

Therefore, it is necessary for you to move on and allow us to have peace by leaving us alone now.

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
This issue has already been dealt with, so we wont take any further actions.

You reported the same players yesterday with another profile. We dont see it anymore, because your profile got banned for a lot of inappropriate stuff.
Soup did gag one of the mentioned players, the others were not, Soup explained why. This banrequest was already answered and handled.

Reactions: sxmity

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
I understand that there might have been a previous report using a different profile, but I want to address the current situation regarding the players Sxmity/Freddy and Just Blaze.

The need for a mute is based on their actions of insulting, which should be evaluated independently of any past incidents. Regardless of emotional feelings, insulting behavior goes against the community's guidelines for respectful interaction. It's crucial to uphold a fair and consistent standard of behavior for all players. I think you can and I can both agree on this?

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com