Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: LailoCat =◕˳◕= ᨐᵉᵒʷ & Cademonium & Cedium ツ & ジェラルド GB

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Name LailoCat =◕˳◕= ᨐᵉᵒʷ & Cademonium & Cedium ツ & ジェラルド GB

SteamID STEAM_0:1:51146716 & STEAM_0:1:7792640 & STEAM_0:0:13151685 & STEAM_0:1:172484744

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date recently

Report Reason Game/Map exploit

Additional Information

Proof
Demo

Attachments

• roof.dem
    675.4 KB · Views: 76

arcovk

25 Mar 2020
There was only 3 zombies we go to the roof then jump down at the end of the demo. I didn't even think of camping on the roof. I tell to another player is not allowed, and he jump too!

Last edited:

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
I can confirm that most players have left the roof, I think in the end only "ジェラルド GB" was left on the roof.
But you should not go up there in general, it's simply a game exploit and nobody knows if you really would have left the roof if more zombies would have entered that zone. And even if you would be so responsible to leave the roof when zombies enter the area, it doesn't mean that the others do so as well. I am not sure who started this but you might just show players how to do it even though they might not know that this is punishable. So I would highly recommend to not go there again as human, no matter how many zombies are around! ;-)

arcovk

25 Mar 2020
Someone bring the bookshelf, and we jump to the roof, I know very well that it is against the rules, and for that I jumped down, the other players maybe didn't know, i have Cademonium in friend list and say him its not allowed, then he jump down too!

Reactions: Dataworm

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
Thank you for your report data.

I have issued a ban for each player.

Regarding Cademonium i have to refer to these two threads:

1. https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/thr...-tm-augu-to-ce-ar-holydonut.12839/#post-99797
He has been banned for roof camping, so clearly he knows that it is forbidden.

2. https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-protest-a-punishment-java.13842/
"But know: This is a final chance. I will check your behaviour and if i see you teamkilling or teaming again (or being banned for any other reason) I will not hesitate to ban you permanently again - so dont waste this final chance."
So for now it is permanent.