Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: Masterchief

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Name Masterchief

SteamID U:1:71995011

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date now

Report Reason Killing teammates on Purpose, Teaming/Not following the game objective

Additional Information
He was doing this in the doorways where we had zombies and tried to teamkill ct's. I asked him to stop but then he did it again so I took a little demo.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• Screenshot_94.png
    Screenshot_94.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 56
  • Screenshot_93.png
    Screenshot_93.png
    233.9 KB · Views: 63
  • u.dem
    697.4 KB · Views: 58

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hey there,

As far as I can tell, it was more of a team work there, as one CT was already in the entrance (little tunnel) another was behind him with awp and another was trying to budge in with the autosniper. So all these players took there chance, either to win a frag or get infected. Masterchief's did intend to TK, or at least take advantage of others that where trying to shovel in, but this is not enough to issue a ban for TK but instead a light punishment on the spot.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
I saw him do it multiple times which is why I reported it ? I said that in the report and I posted a screen too of my chat asking him to stop in a different location as CT's was going to hunt

there is nobody blocking him nor telling him to stay there in fact he's just blocking the cts where he is and getting them rekt too, he just goes to a spot with zombies and starts knifing towards us?

I asked him to stop and he just goes on and does it again in a different location ? he's just teamkilling ppl on purpose and in the demo he also blocks the ct's for them to die as well, Which they did. Blocking + trying to teamkill + ppl asked him to stop in chat and he continued doing it.

Not very innocent. And I don't always demo these cause it might just be because he was stuck/new/doesn't know how to use zstuck or a teen who can get some temper tantrums but since he did it again after being asked not to, I took a demo since it was obvious he wasn't going to stop.

Attachments

• Screenshot_95.png
    Screenshot_95.png
    4.8 MB · Views: 64
Last edited: