Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'204
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi there and thanks for reporting, however we only allow demos and not youtube videos as evidence. and dont forget to include the steam id of the person you are reporting in the demo.

Invalid

Mf®

Donator
8 Jan 2021
Hi there and thanks for answering, you do not exactly encourage people to report if video evidence isn't considered evidence according to your guidelines.

I was trying to help, it's easy for me to record something quick and upload it. Won't bother again, cheers.

P.S. the names of the players are in the video, a quick search in stats would bring up the steam ids.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'204
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi again, it has always been like this on elite-hunterz we only allow demos ingame, its not hard just type in record in the console.

When you are not including the Steam id in the demo then this could be anyone, it could be an imposter trying to get the real guy banned?

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
Let me add two things:

the YouTube video cant be reviewed like a real cs:s demo (.dem file). Plus it could be recorded years ago, who knows. A .dem file is a clear evidence, that's why we ask players not to share youtube links or upload other files.

Reactions: NoMatt3r