Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: Pastor

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Name Pastor

SteamID U:1:134222108

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date Now

Report Reason Killing teammates on Purpose, Teaming/Not following the game objective

Additional Information
Looks like Pastor came back on a new account, he has 11 bans and he comes back and instantly starts ruining games by sending zombies into CT's, teaming and blocking ppl + suiciding to teamkill.

Check out PastorkillsEmAll First and then ul see how the other demos adds up as he did another 2 attemps at knifing zombies into cts but failed.

This guy, already has 11 bans https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:0:67111054&Submit

You guys can validate if you think its him or not, eitherway he just goes around here ruining for everyone all night when no admins on and he prob knows there isn't admins on at EU night time.

Paster1.dem - Tick 800-900 he sends a zombie flying straight on CT's, this is the first encounter I had tonight and continuing to watch him yeah it was pretty obvious all he was doing was breaking rules and killing cts on purpose, also idk why but the date on that demo is off, that de_dust gameplay is from tonight.

Pastor2.dem - End of demo he does all he can to try knifing zombies up on ct stand there, whatever shenanigans he can do in order to get behind zombies and send em at us which he has been doing all night. he failed a bit, so pastorkillsEmAll is the demo that shows you what this guy is here for.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• PastorKillsEmAll.dem
    684.1 KB · Views: 45
  • pastorSuicidetoTK.dem
    3.6 MB · Views: 49
  • pastor2.dem
    3.4 MB · Views: 49
  • Pastor1SendingZombintoTeam.dem
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
Last edited:

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Okay! So turns out it was the same steam account as his old one. I searched his steamID in the ban search and it said no result so I thought it was new account but when I look over the steamID its the same as his old acc.

I guess this guy really doesn't care, gotta wrap up all these gazillion of chances he has gotten.

Since its the same steamID, I will add 2 Older demos from 3 months ago which I never reported him on cause it wasn't the best and I didn't wanna get barked at for the suicidetoTK one atleast, despite his prev ban is also the same, suicide to tk w demo on sourcebans.

No use for having these sitting around without being used, I made them to be usefull and today he annoyed the hell outta everyone. 11 bans and he still don't care if he teamkills, edges, blocks ppl and suicidestoTk.

SuicidetoTK is at the End of the demo exactly when I wasn't looking. But the odds here boyy don't think it was much accident when all ct's are going out to hunt and exactly then our little pastor here suddenly died! but oh well so these I never reported him for but has been here for a while.
PastorEdgetoTK.Dem - Nice try pastor, nice try.

SteamID is from tonight, he was doing this when 50 players and oh deer we lost players fast over the night w him around for an hour, just couldn't edit first post since timer.

Attachments

• pastoredgetoTK.dem
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
  • pastorsuicidetotkpossiblynotsure.dem
    5.9 MB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_296.png
    Screenshot_296.png
    431 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Here is more from tonight.

U:1:38951668 - CEYB + Pastor teaming, pastor edges to teamkill first then goes for sending zombies into 10 CT's and blowing it again.

Somewhat unsure if CEYB did it on purpose to get sent up but that's why im posting it here.

Start with -checkthisoneOut

Demo with CEYB - PastorSendsZombonCTLilapanic.dem

CEYB Teams with SELEK - Ceybteamingagain.dem (Sorry this player just came into Pastors demo but now it's confirmed that he teams)

Attachments

• pastor3EdgetoTK.dem
    2.1 MB · Views: 45
  • PastorSendsZombonCTLilapanic.dem
    2.5 MB · Views: 53
  • Pastor4KnifingzombintoCT.dem
    772.8 KB · Views: 50
  • CheckThisOneOut.dem
    1'008.4 KB · Views: 51
  • CEYBteamingagain.dem
    590.7 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:

Kitsu-ne

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Jul 2023
Hi Law_Enforcement. Thanks for all the evidence. Pastor has been banned from attending church.

Cheers

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
What about CEYB?

And why is pastor only getting one week? There is over 10 demos here. He has 11 bans from before too, shouldn't his ban be longer than his last ban too?

If I posted 2 demos he would gotten this kind of ban, what about my other 10?? I spent a lot of time on this ? I've never seen someone post 12 demos in one report before + I got the SELEK post of him teaming there too, there is even more than 12.

Attachments

• Screenshot_296.png
    Screenshot_296.png
    105.8 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
The quantity of rulebreaking doesn't really impact how a player is punished, at least not in the way I think you're expecting. Sure, there could be some marginal differences based on how bad/egregious it is but it's not going to jump between a day or a year-long punishment or something like that just based on the number of times it happens before a punishment is issued.

Regarding the length, I don't really see 1 week as a problem. Perhaps 2 weeks could've happened (and could still) based on the general severity, but when it comes to deciding on how long to make the punishment there are really only 3 truly relevant bans in the players history to consider, so a week ban for a 4th punishment (plus very old history) isn't really outside the norm of how we would want admins to handle a player like this. Perhaps Kitsu will read this tomorrow and agree with you and will bump it to 2 weeks, but I didn't really see an issue earlier with the length of this ban.

Finally, yeah if there is another player teaming in your demos they should also be punished, although preferably if you get more demos at a different time and it involves different/more players it would be nice to have a separate report made for it. I understand the same general player from this report was in the secondary demos, but you did also make another report for pastor and selek rather than posting it here so a different report may have made it a little easier to handle instead of a handful of demo dumps while waiting for an admin response.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
If I only posted this demo right here, (his most recent ban is 1 week and its new, so he would get either same ban duration and or longer punishment)

So what is the point of my other 13 demos? And or asking him to stop, And other ppl telling him to stop for 3 hours, Ppl even posted my report here To Him in game and he still doesn't stop. And that effort is in vain cause if Everyone said Nothing and Did nothing and I only posted this one demo he would get the same punishment as he did. that means everyone else is wasting their time for trying to help out.

-checkthisout.dem

Screenshot_228.png

The quantity of rulebreaking doesn't really impact how a player is punished

Screenshot_299.png

Screenshot_298.png

Screenshot_297.png

dfawedawdwe.png

Kitsu-ne

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Jul 2023
Hey,

First things first, I did re-review demo, and banned Ceyb for one day. You might be wondering why just one day. Ceyb doesn't have previous (only one gag). And he might not have broken rule if not for Pastor and if maybe players reminded about rules.
As Lotus mentioned, it would be more constructive to follow '1 rulebreaker = 1 request/complaint' style for easier tracking and even demo management.

That said, I don't consider Pastor getting 2 week ban instead of 1 week is warranted enough in this situation, even in light of so many demos you shared.

I DO though appreciate you sharing all the evidence you've collected and took your time out of your day to report the players - thank you! And we do review every request with full seriousness as our servers have rules for a purpose of bringing fun gameplay to our players.
And since Pastor did get 3 day ban before I dropped a hammer on him, I decided to go with a more logical progression in the duration of a ban - 1 week.

And to your last point. Each admin has their own right to decide on what duration of a ban should be. Some give shorter bans, some decide to drop a hammer hard on a heretic. But at the end of a day it's to admins own discretion WITHIN confounds of rules and practices we ourselves abide/are guided by.

Of course you have the right to dispute my decision and reach out to SPA/HA.

All the best,
Kitsu

Reactions: Lotus

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Sorry Had a drink last night, good thing on CEYB. but for Pastor he has done a lot more than SELEK and selek gets twice as long ban?

Right and you having powers just means you have the ability to offend others, keep that in mind, if you cared as seen on posts above, 12 bans+ and one more demo? doesn't matter how long ago ur last ban was, they get 1 year, as for here its a record 15 demos of the same guy breaking All rules possible after having 11 bans already and 4 bans this year and ur debating about weeks when in general it should be Way more.

And that means ur gonna make me feel like im wasting my time if you don't care (as you haven't changed anything since post and just wanna put the I make the rules up here yeah that means u can offend ur regular good citizen up here too who works for you as well, cool right)

If I posted one demo like above he would get the same ban, hence my other 2,5 hours is just wasted, he did all he could for 9 maps, 3 hours breaking almost all rules possible and he had 11 bans already and he gets like nothing for it, its me who feels bad here not you.

Of course you have the right to dispute my decision and reach out to SPA/HA.

and no im not gonna call anyone in, I don't care for that, its up to you if you wanna satisfy others or not.

If he doesn't get atleast 1 month then im wasting my time, If you see the post above it's not about the demos its about IF YOU Break One more Rule you get 12 months, because they already have 11 bans, and for pastor? 15 demos of him breaking almost all rules possible and having 11 bans and he gets 1 week?

what..
what am I spending 3 hours for???..... whyyyyyyyyy dont u satsifyyyy meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee lets goooooooooo whaaaaaaaaa

641390805671608331.gif

ok not sober yet lol but you get the point, I would rather try out Ride 5 instead for 3 hours instead if this is all its worth.

ppl be asking for You to ban him all over the place I wonder why. "Admin help!" "pastor and sandwicherino teaming no way that could be true!" you don't think this guy has done a hella lot outside my 15 demos and his 12 bans? come on, satisfy your people and increase that ban.

This guy comes on at nighttime when no admins on, we can't do anything and he can just rejoin next week and ppl will be asking wtf is he doing here. 💀 I can't spend 3 hours like that there is no way.

Screenshot_300.png

Last edited:

Kitsu-ne

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Jul 2023
Thanks for sharing your opinion.

It's unfortunate that there are players who break rules knowing that there is no admin around. That is why we need other players to report such incidents and trolls.
Next time when Pastor breaks rules I hope to see report on him with fresh evidence and then his ban will be more severe.

My decision on Pastors ban duration is final.

Cheers.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
You see all these people seeing him break rules but isn't recording? all these ppl saying they wanna report him for breaking rules.

He broke rules for 3 hours straight and only I reported him.

If you want less of me and more of him, he is back next week I won't be there, then thats fine.

There was no reason for me spending so much time on watching him break rules and ruin for everyone, when one demo would been enough.

You are the one to justify my actions, the help i've done watching ppl break rules like this and ruin css for ppl for an entire night. There is nobody who would question 1m ban on this guy ever and ur worried about it.

I can't spend 3 hours for that, YOU are deciding if MY TIME is worth something, and or is useless, he broke almost all rules possible and should just come back with a new account after his actions,

and CEYB teamed again tonight with a new player (wonder who that is) this night, (psst pastors new acc oh no).

I hope u know what ur saying cause u just hurt ppl who reports others in here. Just look at the chat of this guy, Everyone knows he breaks rules all the time and ruins the server and ur here, "1 week ban after he already 11 bans" Why? just why?

This is bad, I feel weird/bad for spending this kind of time for that, YOU have to justify it, I understand that you want to see his reaction after getting a ban and then come back, but people Posted my report of him in game and he still continued, he doesn't care he is here to ruin for other people and ur leting it come back next week.

I spent 3 hours on this, I can't just do that its too much for such a small punishment, why don't u justify my actions and what i've done to help out here more than this? ppl who reports someone w 15 demos, 3 hours spent has to get threated better than this, so why?

I would love for you to justify my actions but if not then I just have to play another game, what am I doing here spending 3 hours on that ? it's for nothing at that point. and that is my point here it makes Me feel bad.

Last edited:

Kitsu-ne

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Jul 2023
Okay.

I ain't worried about anything.

You decide how you spend your own time.
If he breaks rules again, he will get more severe punishment.

I already told you - my decision is final.

That's all.

This request has been handled.