1'247
Name RadiatedHead
SteamID STEAM_0:1:5687682
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 10 mins ago

Report Reason
Teaming/Not following the game objective
Additional Information
Was actually trying to record N.Meistro who is back and teaming a lot lately. But then I suddenly got another teamer on my demo. Anyway if u see meistro around, you might also wanna keep an eye on him.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• teaming.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 32
  • teaming2.dem
    3.2 MB · Views: 32

RosK1nG

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
11 May 2018
Hello Dataworm

In the demos you have posted, I don't see any players teaming / not following the game objective. You can see at one point that the player you have reported knifes a zombie, however he does not violate any rules.
On the other hand, the second demo only shows your gameplay and, from my point of view, you don't provide enough evidence to be able to ban that player. I can´t do anything about it, but thanks for taking your time for recording and reporting. Hope to see ya in our servers!

Reactions: JUNIOЯ'

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah sorry, second demo is useless. Only shows Meistro on a failed attempt but the demo doesn't show enough. And yeah a zombie knifing zombies to humans on purpose is usually against the rules. Intention is also obvious for me since it happened a second time a bit later but maybe this single occurence in the demo does not show enough.