Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: Rainer Winkler

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
Name Rainer Winkler

SteamID U:1:196722961

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date now

Report Reason Killing teammates on Purpose, Teaming/Not following the game objective, Blocking/Ruining the gameplay

Additional Information
Suicide on Canals to teamkill earlier

Constantly edge to teamkill
Constantly suicide to teamkill when it's few zombies and many CT
Constantly trying to team
Constantly trying to launch Zombies into CT

this guy needs a break, what the hell. Everytime I spec him it's another teaming and trying to teamkill attempt.

Check out Rainer 8 and you see where we're going with this guy. - Hyung steamID U:1:3204167 the zombie teaming with Rainer

Wouldn't surprise me if this was Doctor cuck's new account, same behaviour, suicide to tk and going into corners to send zombies into CT.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• rainer1.dem
    722.1 KB · Views: 51
  • rainer2.dem
    2.2 MB · Views: 58
  • rainer3SuicidetoTKAgain.dem
    3.2 MB · Views: 54
  • Rainer4SuicidetoTK3rdtime.dem
    1.4 MB · Views: 55
  • Rainer5.dem
    1.4 MB · Views: 51
  • Rainer6.dem
    668 KB · Views: 54
  • rainer7.dem
    3.6 MB · Views: 54
  • Rainer8SendingZombonCT.dem
    2.7 MB · Views: 53

Tirant

Donator
11 May 2018
Switzerland
Hello, I would like to add to this matter that the user bears the full real name of a well-known German internet personality who is regularly subjected to bullying and serious real-life stalking. A name change should be enforced as this clearly is an abusive behaviour that can only aim at damaging reputation and dignity.

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
This guy knows what he's doing, he's just here to ruin the whole game from the get go. should just give him 3d+ right away.
Hello, I would like to add to this matter that the user bears the full real name of a well-known German internet personality who is regularly subjected to bullying and serious real-life stalking. A name change should be enforced as this clearly is an abusive behaviour that can only aim at damaging reputation and dignity.

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Due to the number of demos posted seeing the multiple times he broke the rules,and his worrying ban history

Player has received a 1 month ban for Teaming/Knifeboosting/Blocking/Edging on purpose.