28 May 2018
Name Safety
SteamID U:1:62397122
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date now

Report Reason
Destroying barricades of teammates
Additional Information
Safety has been breaking rules non stop lately and never listens to anyone and does whatever he wants.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• u.dem
    2.5 MB · Views: 48

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
I will not issue a ban here for this.

No doubt is he shooting at the barricades but there are like 10 other people shooting aswell. There is absolute chaos shown in this clip, people trying to get in the room shooting the barricades away, people in the room shooting the barricades back at the same time and so on. There were a lot of people still behind you also shooting at the barricades. Now of course you are not supposed to shoot away barricades that your teammates are using. When there are 20 people in 1 room however everyone has different plans for how to use these barricades and they wanna shoot them into position to their liking, obviously there is going to be chaos. In my opinion this clip doesn't really show any malicious intent from the player in question. I don't think it's a good idea to punish just him when there are so many other people shooting him at the same time.

Maybe another admin has a different view on this. I will be asking them on the Discord channel for their opinions regarding this clip.

Reactions: JUNIOЯ'

Law_Enforcement

Donator
28 May 2018
lmao excusing cade breaking because other people also did it!