Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: Safety

Discussion in '(un)ban/un(block) Requests' started by Law_Enforcement, 23 Jul 2020.

1. Law_Enforcement

Law_Enforcement Well-Known Member Donator

Name Safety
    SteamID U:1:62397122
    Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
    Time and Date now

Report Reason
    Destroying barricades of teammates
    Additional Information
    Safety has been breaking rules non stop lately and never listens to anyone and does whatever he wants.
    Proof Demo

Attached Files:

• u.dem
      File size:
      2.5 MB
      Views:
  2. Kr1pT1c

Kr1pT1c Well-Known Member Gameserver admin Donator

I will not issue a ban here for this.

No doubt is he shooting at the barricades but there are like 10 other people shooting aswell. There is absolute chaos shown in this clip, people trying to get in the room shooting the barricades away, people in the room shooting the barricades back at the same time and so on. There were a lot of people still behind you also shooting at the barricades. Now of course you are not supposed to shoot away barricades that your teammates are using. When there are 20 people in 1 room however everyone has different plans for how to use these barricades and they wanna shoot them into position to their liking, obviously there is going to be chaos. In my opinion this clip doesn't really show any malicious intent from the player in question. I don't think it's a good idea to punish just him when there are so many other people shooting him at the same time.

Maybe another admin has a different view on this. I will be asking them on the Discord channel for their opinions regarding this clip.

3. Law_Enforcement

Law_Enforcement Well-Known Member Donator

lmao excusing cade breaking because other people also did it!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.