Mars
Name shizzerl
SteamID _0:1:4457
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date 11/10/2019

Report Reason
Killing teammates on Purpose
Additional Information
As you can see he went back after he saw a player just to block him.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• Counter-Strike Source 2019-11-10 12-18-03.mp4
    54.7 MB · Views: 76
  • Counter-Strike Source 2019-11-10 12-19-28.mp4
    27.7 MB · Views: 57

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
For your future reports:
"As Havoc mentioned earlier: "please record a demo in game instead of making an mp4 file. You can find a tutorial on how to record a demo here -> https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/how-to-record-a-demo-including-player-info.1919/"

First file just shows the reported player camping on top of the same campspot we see in the second file with 2 other players for around a minute and no rulebreaking can be seen by my eyes atleast (Not by the 3 players on the sign atleast. Must've been something in the background that I missed in that case, but I'm guessing you uploaded wrong file or something.).

Wouldn't issue any punishment for the second file either as it doesn't look like it was intended/on purpose. You can see that he tries to back off as the cts jumps over towards him to give room for them so that they don't fall down to the zombies and it's easy to see on his movement that he is new to the mode/game (His playtime/ranking on hlstats also supports that.). Neither does he seem aware of how long reach the zombies knife/"zombie claws of death" actually is due to them not paying attention as the zombies underneath on the forklift jumps up causing them both to get infected.

Thanks for reporting though. We appreciate that you're just trying to help out.

Zero2222

16 Aug 2019
Mars
@Paw on the first file you can see that shizzerl saw a player that tried to go where he was and he actually tried to block by looking the other way plus I didn't record when he was actually teamkilling :/ and I saw he was 'tea bagging' on the player he teamkilled and on the second file you can clearly see he was blocking ct's by not letting them jump on the letter and after they got infected he immediately start fall back because he was afraid to get infected

Last edited:

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
During the first file (Named "Counter-Strike Source 2019-11-10 12-18-03.mp4".) we don't see any players trying to get up to them from the box up the letters, so I don't know who you are talking about when you said he was blocking by looking in a different direction as we can also see on the radar/map that nobody was near the crate/box that they would have to initially get up before they could get to the letter he was standing on for some time so how could he have been blocking anyone when there was nobody on the box/crate?

Second file (Named "Counter-Strike Source 2019-11-10 12-19-28.mp4".):
"he immediately start fall back because he was afraid to get infected"
Wrong. You can see that as soon as his former teammate got infected he begins shooting him while not moving an inch, but due to the player already standing too close to him he also gets infected even though he managed to hit the zombie a few times. Once infected he turns around 180 degrees and then tries to go for the remaining humans before getting shot back to the crate/box and the video stops.

"I didn't record when he was actually teamkilling"
I'm obviously not going to issue any punishment on pure accusations without any valid evidence/proof of said incident.