Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Name Sparta4707 | LekaAlex

SteamID STEAM_0:0:556688285 & STEAM_0:0:77590018

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date recently

Report Reason Teaming/Not following the game objective, Blocking/Ruining the gameplay

Additional Information
Admin was online but apparently afk. At least there came no reaction/response

Proof Demo

Attachments

• teaming.dem
    750 KB · Views: 104
  • teaming2.dem
    415.5 KB · Views: 107

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hi Dataworm,

I did reviewed both demos and in my opinion that is intentionally blocking/taunting by player Sparta4707. The other player is not at fault, as it was not attacked by Sparta4707, he was just defending it's corner. I will issue a ban for player Sparta4707 for intentionally blocking and taunting.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Usually humans are also supposed to attack the enemy and since the zombie was obviously blocking the only real path to him, he is somehow also guilty of teaming (at least if rules haven't changed in the meantime). I think I also heard a few times before that he was teaming like this with his friends. But apparently he has no previous bans for teaming, so I guess it's fair enough to give him a chance! ;-)

LekaAlex

8 Apr 2022
Heyo Data, my old snake friend of mine, don't you heard about the term ''saving ammo'' ? I got abused by SHEZ today too because i was out of ammo on m249 and pistols on a box and after i reloaded pistols i was saving ammo for the next zombie charge, the player zombie wasn't attacking and he was flashing me, i did the same and Vladimir SHEZ exploded me , reason: teaming, where is the rule where u can't flash another player ? where is the rule that you can't save ammo for the next zombie/zombies charge ? This is not UNLIMITED AMMO server, get your facts straight.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
You have to reload so I do understand if you focus on the attacking zombies and I assume most admins as well. But when there is no zombie around trying to attack you at the moment, then you have enough time to shoot the teaming zombie away and reload your weapon. Ammo might not be unlimited, but almost. I think I never realised someone running out of ammo here on the server, unless maybe when he keeps shooting constantly for 5 minutes which you obviously doesn't.
So if you are not under attack by the other zombies or the zombie next to you is actually stopping the other zombies from reaching you, then you need to attack him or expect reactions from the admins. But you are right, flashing towards other players is not at all forbidden. ;-)

LekaAlex

8 Apr 2022
''But when there is no zombie around trying to attack you at the moment, then you have enough time to shoot the teaming zombie away and reload your weapon'' - and what if i shot the teaming zombie and im reloading and a zombie is climbing the box from a blind spot and i die because im reloading ? or if someone edges and dies and wants to kill you ? It happend to me many times shooting unnecesary and reloading and get killed by a edger or a climbing zombie, otherwise i have a pretty good reaction time and i choose to have a full clip and shot the climbing zombies-edgers. The objective of a round is to survive either by a full clip or reloading but its get annoying when an abuser admin like SHEZ explodes you because you choose to save the clip for climbing zombies etc.
teaming= when a human and a zombie are staying on the same surface/supraface/soil and human not shooting and zombie not knifing.
human is not teaming= when a human staying on high spot/box and chooses to not shot to save his magazine from reloading
zombie teaming= when a zombie is blocking the way to get to humans, idk who is the king of all admins but he should teaching other admins the difference between teaming lol

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Yeah I dont make the rules and there are indeed different point of views about what teaming is. I usually differentiate between active teaming (blocking the path or knifing zombies to humans) and passive teaming (deciding not to attack the enemy but also not helping/protecting him either). When it comes to 'passive teaming' it highly depends on the admin if and how it will be punished.
The situations I provided are basically just hints what you should avoid cause otherwise depending on the admin it can lead to punishments. That's all I can say here. I am neither admin anymore nor did I ban you or saw the latest situation that Shez whitnessed, so I can neither judge about it nor change anything.
Over and Out! ;-)

Shez

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
20 Feb 2022
excuse me lekaalex what are you talking about? I never exploded you and i dont even remember you at all!! and by lying and creating a false report should lead to a punishment! spa or head admin can check my logs i never did that!

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello you guys !

Please be aware that this thread is marked as HANDLED. For further discussions, please open another thread, thank you!

Reactions: Shez and Dataworm

LekaAlex

8 Apr 2022
lol that means i forgot the admin name but i remember a admin has a similar name like you, with just 4 letters and WITH BIG LETTERS sry xD

Reactions: Shez