Beast_xD

20 May 2020
Name Syntx

SteamID U:1:1220944499

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 11/18/2021 - Time 59:02

Report Reason Killing teammates on Purpose

Additional Information
He is Teaming with someone i can`t to get her name but i have person 2 ..
and kill all team with teaming zombie knife

Proof Demo

Beast_xD

20 May 2020
This proof .. he is no respect the rules because there is no admin .. ban him please and he will leran the rules

Attachments

• demo.dem
    1.7 MB · Views: 102

Beast_xD

20 May 2020
I don't know how to use demo it well but I tried my best .. If you can find the murder in the clip, thank you

YLuTbI4

22 Apr 2020
Russia
Hello everyone, I cut him, but not specifically, it happened by accident, I fought off the zombies, ran away, I ran out of cartridges and I took out a knife and cut the first one that came across, but he obviously got right to the people ... The man said he would write on the forum, that's why I wrote so quickly here after the topic appeared ...

Reactions: SyntX

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
Hello everyone, I cut him, but not specifically, it happened by accident, I fought off the zombies, ran away, I ran out of cartridges and I took out a knife and cut the first one that came across, but he obviously got right to the people ... The man said he would write on the forum, that's why I wrote so quickly here after the topic appeared ...
Exactly i came from another door which straight from where "death is coming" camp and "Brutal Man" accidently knifed me while he was running away from zm :)

Beast_xD

20 May 2020
This is not the first time .. He did it before, in the previous stage, but I could not record the proof he did it another map i saw it i swear because for that next map i record demo I knew he would do it again .. I died twice because of him only
if you don`t give him ban ? its fine .. some player They violate the rules because there is no admin .. and the demo will be nothing for them ..
Thanks for understanding

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello to all !
I have reviewed the demo but unfortunately there is not enough evidence to issue a punishment. That is because it is not visible on whom has knifed a fatty towards ct's.
Please be aware that knifing of fattys can occur on accident or self defense. If a player (ct) self defenses it self with an knife against a fatty and causes a TK in doing so then you may have to consider it as bad luck, it is exactly the same when humans shot fattys into another player that is not quick enough to get out of the way or not paying attention to what is happening on it's behind.
If you guys have any other questions regarding this report, please post them.

Reactions: SyntX

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'547
1'145
Zombieland
A tipp for your future demos @Beast_xD: Make sure to aim on those who are breaking rules (no scope aim, regular weapon with crosshair), so we see their names in demo (like you see names on screen) - this makes it easier for admins to identify rulebreakers.

Additional information regarding this situation: knife boost on v3 isnt strong enough for this long boost. I checked the demo too, it was a nade that boosted the fatty up to you guys. The player in the corner dropped it but it exploded too late to save him so he got infected while his grenade boosted the fatty up to you moments later. Good job @K4marad

Reactions: SyntX and K4marad