WolfRam

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
30 Apr 2013
1'245
Isla de Muerta
www.ratemypoo.com
Here you go: https://www.dropbox.com/s/kaj0xglw7c0ni4e/zm_italy_reload_fix.bsp?dl=1
(move the map file to this folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Counter-Strike Source\cstrike\download\maps )

This map was alot of troubble. there still are some issues, but the most important are fixed.
The FPS on the Terrorist spawn isnt the best, but the more you get to the middle and towards the CTs it get much better. Dont ask me why :p

I have added several new things to the map to make it more ZM. the changes arent that big, but its a few extra camping spots and 1 secret spot that isnt that secret :p
anyway, test you the map and give me feedback!

Bazinga!

Donator
4 Mar 2017
Berlin
BTW: Is there a way to get notified in Steam or Whereever if a certain map is loaded on a CSS-Server?

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
wolfram is noob

Bazinga!

Donator
4 Mar 2017
Berlin
Wolfram would be great if we could setup a time and date to play.
Maybe check tonight at 2100h MEZ or 2300h MEZ on V3?
Or any other Admin that can make it possible to have a "customer test".?

///M3Power

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
20 Dec 2016
Looks well. I especially like that skybox and sunset light environment :) oh and a farting fatty makes it even better overall lol

Bazinga!

Donator
4 Mar 2017
Berlin
@WolfRam True. It worked this way. I liked Italy.
First it felt too big (that's what she said)
I was surprised that it is very challenging for the CTs to survive.
Zombies have better chances than I thought - which is good.

Here is a 60MB Demo on Wikisend of the first game if someone wants to have a look.
I tried different camping spots.

All bugs + findings have been fixed.

̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶M̶a̶p̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶c̶u̶r̶r̶e̶n̶t̶l̶y̶ ̶o̶n̶l̶y̶ ̶f̶o̶r̶ ̶2̶0̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶p̶e̶r̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶ ̶(̶s̶o̶ ̶4̶0̶ ̶m̶a̶x̶.̶)̶ 64 Players on SErver

• ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶H̶o̶s̶t̶a̶g̶e̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶m̶a̶p̶ Replaced by (farting) fatties
    ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶H̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶a̶ ̶d̶e̶m̶o̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶s̶h̶l̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶:̶ ̶f̶l̶a̶s̶h̶b̶u̶g̶.̶d̶e̶m̶ Fixed!
    ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶(̶v̶i̶s̶u̶a̶l̶)̶ ̶b̶u̶g̶:̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶p̶r̶o̶b̶l̶e̶m̶1̶.̶d̶e̶m̶ Fixed!
    ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶I̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶"̶c̶o̶n̶t̶a̶i̶n̶e̶r̶-̶r̶o̶o̶m̶"̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶f̶a̶l̶l̶ ̶b̶e̶t̶w̶e̶e̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶c̶o̶n̶t̶a̶i̶n̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶(̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶h̶i̶g̶h̶)̶:̶ ̶s̶t̶u̶c̶k̶1̶.̶d̶e̶m̶ Fixed!
    ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶n̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶C̶T̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶:̶ ̶t̶r̶e̶e̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶ ̶(̶c̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶b̶u̶m̶p̶ ̶i̶n̶t̶o̶ ̶i̶t̶)̶:̶ ̶t̶r̶e̶e̶_̶s̶k̶y̶1̶.̶d̶e̶m̶ Fixed!
    ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶n̶e̶a̶r̶ ̶C̶T̶ ̶s̶t̶a̶r̶t̶:̶ ̶v̶i̶s̶u̶a̶l̶s̶ ̶b̶u̶g̶ ̶(̶n̶o̶ ̶w̶a̶l̶l̶s̶,̶ ̶s̶k̶y̶,̶ ̶c̶a̶n̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶ ̶l̶e̶v̶e̶l̶ ̶b̶o̶t̶t̶o̶m̶)̶ ̶t̶r̶e̶e̶_̶s̶k̶y̶1̶.̶d̶e̶m̶
    ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶ ̶w̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶g̶l̶i̶t̶c̶h̶,̶ ̶g̶e̶t̶ ̶o̶n̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶r̶o̶o̶f̶s̶ ̶(̶a̶s̶ ̶s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶e̶ ̶p̶l̶a̶y̶e̶r̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶c̶r̶o̶u̶c̶h̶e̶d̶ ̶t̶e̶a̶m̶m̶a̶t̶e̶)̶:̶ ̶o̶f̶f̶m̶a̶p̶1̶.̶d̶e̶m̶ Fixed! Running on roofs is part of the map
    ̶

Last edited: