Door close on 4way

dugleik

17 Jul 2011
Hi lovely admins ;)
First I have to say, i really like your server and play a lot. Also i have never been baned.
(Will be honest and can admit that I have been kicked once or twice, but thats just for small things like on the chat, where i express my feelings when you change to 4way without a vote)

Now to my case.
I know that doorclosing is bad and decerves a kick or a short ban, but in my oppinion 16 hours is a bit to long.
I closed the door after spawn, however, i opened it up again right after i closed it, then i got baned. And to help my case, there was no zombies even remotly close to us.

May I also add that i never block elevators or ladders, and I haver never closed the door after spawn before either, only after everyone has gotten trough.

I sencerly regret my door closing and hope you may change the ban to something a bit lower then 16 hours so that i can play tomorrow when i wake up, cause its going to be heavy rain here tomorrow, and then your ZM server is a great friend.

Hope you can find it in your hearts to forgive my for my error. Regards your Dugleik :)

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
1. nearly 10 ppl died after you closed the doors
2. you did NOT open them again
3. you know its not allowed to close the doors, still you did. and instead of opening em again you ran away

4. its your first ban, and you were nice and friendly enough to show up in our forums and make an unban request which is out of any mistakes and in fine english.

SO, i hereby unban you.

have fun playing mate !! :)

dugleik

17 Jul 2011

And btw, i did open the door again, then i ran. Can't prove it, but i can assure you, i opened the door again.

Phanty

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
29 Mar 2010
2'628
Vienna / Hannover
There is no need to discuss that anymore, you are unbanned.

Have fun.

Seppo1190

18 Jul 2011
Re: Beschwerde an Admin(s)!

Hallo liebe Admins.
Ich lese jedesmal in euren Rules, dass Doorclosing = Kick/ban ist.
Blöd nur, dass es NIEMAND durchsetzt! -.- Mir kommts vor, dass JEDER machen kann, was er will und die Admins es durchgehen lassen :x . Ich als Admin beim TGS-Server kenn des. Aufgeregt hat mich heute der Admin [Ð?] Ragnarok. Die Leistung als Admin war furchtbar und erschreckend. Er hat alles durchgehen lassen und blieb einfach untätig. Dass sowas Admin ist wundert mich. Entweder sollte er sich nochmal im klaren sein, ob er sich damit nicht übernimmt und die Regeln nochmal durchlesen, oder er soll es gleich lassen. Ich hoffe ihr redet mal mit ihm und zieht daraus mal Konsequenzen.
Bei euch zu spielen macht echt Spaß!!!!!! Aber dass dauernd Team-Killerei zugelassen wird ist traurig. Ändert mal da bitte was dran.
lg Seppo1190 ;)

Pirate

12 Sep 2010
Hallo Seppo1190,

wir Admins sind auch nur Menschen und keine Computer die alles im Griff haben wir können auch nicht auf Zuruf bannen, wenn wir was sehen dann handeln wir, da du ja selbe Admin bist solltest du wissen das es für uns nicht leicht ist alles im Auge zu behalten. Aber wenn du etwas Verbotenes siehst kannst du gerne eine Demo machen und unsere HA werden entsprechend handeln.
Gruß