Erhöhung Frauenanteil

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Guten Tag liebe Community

Hiermit bringe ich erneut einen vielleicht für den ein oder anderen polarisierenden Vorschlag:
Ich bin ganz klar dafür, die Frauenquote unter den Admins auf bis zu 75 % zu erhöhen. Frauen erweisen sich in dieser Funktion, welche gewiss auch Verantwortungsbewusstsein voraussetzt, ganz klar als die besser geeigneten als die männlichen Kollegen.
Besonders Admin "Para" oder Admin "Melisa" fallen durch ihre Neutralität und Sachlichkeit auf. Im Polizeidienst oder als Richterinnen musste ich feststellen, dass Frauen meistens deutlich zu einer Deeskalation beitragen können und mit Problemen/Angriffen besser umgehen als männliche Kollegen.

Zudem rege ich an, jeden angehenden Admin 1. zu einer medizinischen Untersuchung zu schicken und 2. auf kognitive Fähigkeiten testen zu lassen. Die medizinische Untersuchung soll 1 X jährlich erfolgen.
Sollte ein Adminanwärter einen IQ unter 90 haben, bin ich dafür, diesen abzulehnen. Nicht intelligente Admins fallen auf durch vorschnelle und befangene Entscheidungen, was Unruhe innerhalb der Community mit sich bringt.

Danke!

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Good day dear community

Hereby I bring again perhaps a polarizing proposal for one or the other:
I am clearly in favor of increasing the female admin rate to 75%. In this function, which certainly also requires a sense of responsibility, women clearly prove to be more suitable than male colleagues.

Especially Admin "Para" or Admin "Melisa" stand out for their neutrality and objectivity. In the police service or as judges, I found that women can usually significantly contribute to de-escalation and deal with problems / attacks better than male colleagues.

In addition, I encourage anyone to send any aspiring admin 1. to a medical exam and 2. have them tested for cognitive abilities. The medical examination should take place once a year. (!!!)

If an admin candidate has an IQ below 90, I am in favor of rejecting it. Non-intelligent admins are struck by premature and biased decisions, causing troubles within the community.

Thank you!

AsH

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
29 Mar 2010
1'001
Slovenia
Thank you for your suggestion.

However, there at current is no issue with our admin team. We work well together! And we are of course always on the lookout for new individuals to join us. However any special testing other than our own common sense will not be necessary. Nonetheless I thank you for your input.

Kind Regards

Elite HunterZ AsH

Reactions: BKA

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Thanks Ash, I must say I am more or less happy with your admins (few exceptions, not telling any names), but I like the female admins more than most male admins to tell the truth. They act more calm and objective and listen to the needs of the community. I wish that one day a female admin will be Head Admin / Special admin. It should be possible as gaming world is not only dominated by men, as we can see. Thank you for your answer, for me you are also a good admin and I'm glad you are supervisor!

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
75% women? Well since there is a lack of female applications for admin job on zm servers I suggest we kick all male admins except Nikoo. If he can manage to do only around half of his duties as an admin then I think we could speak of at least 75% female admin power! xD

Reactions: BKA

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Yes, totally required to administrate servers on a video game. Please support our gofundme page to cover the cost of tests as well as travel expenses to visit 45 admins and assure they submit to these tests

Reactions: Tirant

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Again a very bad answer from you Lotus, I will not communicate with you anymore. And by the way, I would be able and willing to pay you these checks EVERY YEAR, to ensure healthy, both physically and mentally, admins. No problem. And again, if IQ below 90, he or she must resign...

BKA

13 Sep 2018
It's an idea, nothing concrete. I am sure some admins will agree with my idea, others not. For example, I am sure any female admin would pass both tests with excellent marks, some admins unfortunately not and need to have to resign. And by the way, IQ 90 is still not avarage intelligence, so for many people it must be quite easy to pass this IQ-test.

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
My apologies, I was unaware agreeing with you was a poor answer. This answers many questions, if agreeing with you is bad then your idea must be crazy :eek:

Could you stop creeping on female admins? It's weird dude

BKA

13 Sep 2018
I am not a dude, so stop that right now. Please don't provoke me anymore and don't send always answers when I post something, ok? THANK YOU! I'm not keen on hearing your opinion, I want to hear the opinions from your supervisors/head amins. Every time I ask sonething you feel the need to answer in your as usual behaviour back and the whole thing is escalating. You proof me that I'm right that we need to have more female admins. Many male admins are fine... some not... I do not know 1 female admin who is abusing power/insulting... that tells all...

Oliver

c:
Staff member
Special Admin
7 Jul 2016
1'328
Denmarkanian
394af3818d8d55b01d3573a3ff41ec59.png
Darn it. So close as well :(

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Oliver, you are 11 points under 90 and that is a very bad IQ. So based on my idea, you wouldn't have any chances of being an admin. I saw that admins with such (or even less...) IQ scores can make a big damage to players/to the community, so my idea isn't that crazy as it seems to be. I experienced that at my own here in this community, when reporting players was denied without any proper arguments. (for example...) Still I must admit, I believe 80 % of all admins will pass both tests without any problems.

Last edited:

BKA

13 Sep 2018
In my opinion, no, sorry! Your IQ is too low, therefore no chance of ever being admin. (MY OPINION) But at the end, if Head Admin agrees to my proposal, he would do the final decision. Maybe you could do a second and last IQ test and it would also depend from your results from medical examination.

BKA

13 Sep 2018
Again, it's an IDEA for a better community / for a better admin recruitment. Don't feel afraid now, but I am willing to donate alot of money to ensure that admins get the best treatment as possible. Every year a medical check (drug check included) isn't asked too much, also do 1 time an IQ test before starting as an admin.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
Indeed, online IQ tests are highly accurate, and I very much doubt you rushed it randomly choosing answers. This score is certainly legit and I'm afraid your removal will be immediate.

Reactions: Glitzerfurz

BKA

13 Sep 2018
I know it's an online test and I know these thests are not 100 %, but would could that apply if there is no money for a real IQ test.

Status
Not open for further replies.