EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
12 Oct 2012
1'680
Classified
Gj Niko, you did good :)

The pain

17 Jul 2010
Niko: next time, before the events starts, you should point out the specefic info about the details....cuz this info got posted 47min ago....kinda late dont you think?
if there should be a winner of this events it should be [p9] or [enrage]............ no other clan!!
dh = full of cheaters, never saw all players above kd 4,70+ and all new steam id's i wonder do they get cheats withit when they buy new accounts? only normal steam id is from kalasnikowa and king....the rest is max 1/2month old......
look at steam id @ dh clan + they have fixxed players only for the event.... like kalaschnikowa and king and last legend who calls himself now xerneas ;p good cover ;P
like i said if there should be winners of the event it should be [p9] and [enrage] any other option is absurd

wait a minute .. WHAT DO U MEAN DH = FULL OF CHEATERS ?
What about ex sey ??? he has a vac banned steam so shut the fuck up.
and about us having new steam id.. All of us have an older one with no vac ban we just bought another one.
and BTW u don't have the right to decide who is going to win and who is cheating.. comparing u to me u still a kiddy newbie zombie player..
and DH is not a new clan like yours clan and more than half EH players know that. There are also some old DH who are in EH now. I don't accept your words " DH = full of cheaters " Because u r insulting us and some of EH players. At the end it's just a game so grow up BITCH.

Dani

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
18 Feb 2011
German North Sea
Here we go , round1..
Accept the decision , with most of u , we had some issues in last weeks/months/years...

So u should search kids in ur Clan.. Bcs hacking/cheating isnt funny :)

The pain

17 Jul 2010
If you guys think that we are hacking.. it means we r just 2 good for u to handle ..
U just keep blabing cheater cheaters cheaters..
just BAN US already if u r sure.

Killertudse

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
6 Jun 2010
Denmark
Okey dokey. Topic closed.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
We dont ban anybody if we dont have the proofs and i am sorry for what was written up there. We dont intend to insult or accuse anybody without proofs. Please let us finish evaluating the event and i will give you the results right here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.