___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
Name: AdioZ_BO

SteamID: [U:1:158927660]

Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date: 13:10

Reason: Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information: he called me an "idiot" cause i turned him into zombie!

Proof: Screenshot

Attachments

• 20160626131612_1.jpg
    20160626131612_1.jpg
    300.5 KB · Views: 224
  • adioz_bo.png
    adioz_bo.png
    31.2 KB · Views: 231

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Well you know there was also two or three admins on that server?! Therefore you could directly write them and ask them to handle it. I guess if it would have been worth they would have reacted already otherwise I would also send him a warning since that situation is quite similar to your last report.

Furthermore you can also point them to their mistakes. Whether roofcamping, insulting people or other stuff you as a player (that more or less knows the rules) are welcome to tell other players when you think they dont behave according to rules. Sometimes this can be enough for people to learn about it and make it better next time. If they keep insulting you or others (or even start insulting you worse than before just for trying to point them to the rules) then of course you can ask an admin if available to handle this or otherwise write such reports. =)

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
why would i tell it to admins if some admins here just want to ban me ...

am i right that you dont want to punish him according to the rules?
if this is so, everybody can feel free to insult...

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
You are currently playing with an account that does not use the name "zm_youssef_the_terminator" therefore I don't see a reason to ban that account. If I want I could probably determine anyway what account you are currently using.

I also know that not all of these insults was directed to you, you are just making screenshots whenever you see a bad word independent who it was targetted to. If you would ask admins online for example they might be able to see if you was insulted or someone else.

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
You are currently playing with an account that does not use the name "zm_youssef_the_terminator" therefore I don't see a reason to ban that account. If I want I could probably determine anyway what account you are currently using.

I also know that not all of these insults was directed to you, you are just making screenshots whenever you see a bad word independent who it was targetted to. If you would ask admins online for example they might be able to see if you was insulted or someone else.

i got insulted and thats why i reported this guy!
and now i want you to punish him according to elitehunterz rules!

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Allright, he got warned and also frozen to get his attention! Issue should be solved for now :-D