Name: Colt555

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:157552541

Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Time and Date: today

Reason: Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information: Colt555 : man i fuked ur mom yesterday
Colt555 : i aint anymore

http://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=chathistory&player=462587

https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=Colt555&Submit=Search

Heavy Insult

Proof: Chatlog

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
if u look at his chatlog you will see that this guy is searching me since atleast 1 month, by commenting every action that i do, provocing, and saying "rekt" each time that i die. (even if hes not beside me he saw it and write it). 1 month he's provoking me, this guy is even more annoying than the player 1nfomercial... imagine. Today i just got tired of him, i can't support anymore kids like him searching players without reasons, i never spoke to him before and i really dont care of this guy as he's random. If i'm gagged gag him too for HEAVY provocation without reasons.

Last edited:

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Grow up guys, just ignore each others and everything's gonna be alright !

Reactions: Mayhem

Cain

BANNED
1 Oct 2015
grow up ? excuse me ? This guy is litterally stalking me when we are together on the server, talking shit all the time. I ignored him for a while, now its enough i'm tired of kids like him who have nothing more interesting of their day than making bullshit on this server, they are useless and toxic. i checked his stats and he have 16 blocks of gaggs for insulting AND provoking, it looks like it's his hobby to provoke players, let them insult him when they have enough of him, and then making a gag request. He made a lot of gag request too, i guess most of them were irrelevant because he started the flame by provoking.

Last edited:

Crazy Apple

12 Oct 2015
grow up ? excuse me ? This guy is litterally stalking me when we are together on the server, talking shit all the time. I ignored him for a while, now its enough i'm tired of kids like him who have nothing more interesting of their day than making bullshit on this server, they are useless and toxic. i checked his stats and he have 16 blocks of gaggs for insulting AND provoking, it looks like it's his hobby to provoke players, let them insult him when they have enough of him, and then making a gag request. He made a lot of gag request too, i guess most of them were irrelevant because he started the flame by provoking.

Calling me Like "Retard" or BITCH or something like "i fucked ur mother yesterday" is also ok for you right? Heavy Insulting

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'353
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
there is no excuse for insulting.
Trolling isn't funny either.

I'll turn a blind eye on this one, if I, or another admin see something again, we'll punish.

As xylon said, grow up.

Reactions: Mayhem and Havoc
Status
Not open for further replies.