Not open for further replies.

Markus

29 Sep 2013
Name: "Maggie â¤"

SteamID: [U:1:93972067]

Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date: 16.10.2015 - 22:20

Reason: Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information: Nach einer Diskussion mit TSK der mitlerweile bei vielen Spielern verhasst ist und auch andere Spieler zu Straftaten anstiftet so das er es melden kann, wurden übelste Beleidigungen von der Spielerin Maggi geschrieben, es wurde sogar der Admin bedroht, wen er nichts machen würde, würde Sie einen holen usw.

Proof: Screenshot

1.png2.png3.png4.png

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Hello ,

I will be more than glad to handle the gag request You have submitted. I will get back to You shortly with the verdict, so I would kindly ask of You to be patient while I review everything.
We thank You for taking Your time in writing this gag request and reporting the player to ensure that the players are offered the best possible experience on our servers. We hope that You enjoy yourself and have a pleasant day.

Salutations,
-Xylon

TSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2015
SWITZERLAND
admin mit aller respekt möchte ich mir dazu äussern das der marc das verdient hat weil er immer den chat mit nachrichten ballerte also ich denke nicht das maggie falsch reagiert hat
ich war selber dabei er hat provoziert

Last edited:

Markus

29 Sep 2013
TSK halt dich an die REGELN du bist hier nicht betroffen also hast du kein Recht hier etwas zu Schreiben, ALSO RUHE

BELEIDIGUNG IS BELEIDIGUNG!

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Could you please write in english, atleast on the forum, this is way easier to communicate, thank you.

Markus

29 Sep 2013
TSK has nothing to do, I beg to stop the he writes here, look RULES

TSK

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
27 Aug 2015
SWITZERLAND
hi Xylon i was there where maggie insult him but , he deserverd it because he was every time on anything writting about me and this annoys .maggie dont need a gag he provocate
you can check marcs chat he provocate all of us

Last edited:

Markus

29 Sep 2013
Tsk look rules omg, admin pls!!!!!!!

INSULTING IS INSULTING, RULES!!!

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
I've talked with Easy, who was on the server when this happened, I'll let him answer on this thread.

@Markus, TSK can reply on this thread as he's clearly involved. (everyone is free to post proofs ONLY if they have them)

Last edited:

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'552
1'153
Zombieland
Hallo Markus,

let's keep it English. True, insulting is insulting. Both mentioned players (TSK and Maggie) stopped after my 1st warning. I warned you twice (first time I asked you and TSK to stop, second time it was you and Maggie) as several players complained about the situation, still you didnt stop to provoce.

ps. Situation was handled in game already imo.

Reactions: TSK

Markus

29 Sep 2013
Easy, ich habe bis zu der Situation als Maggi mich beleidigt nicht andere Spieler Beleidigt, bitte bleib bei der Wahrheit.
'Schau dir mal genau an wie Sie mich Beleidigt hat, es kann nicht sein weil hier Admins mit Spieler Super klar kommen diese nicht bestraft werden.

Ich bitte einen Special Admin dies zu entscheiden

Für mich schaut das hier ganz gewaltig nach Vettern Wirtschaft aus.

Das Sie dich bedroht hat wird hier nicht erwähnt oder? aber ist, merke schon was hier los ist, Warum Bannt Ihr mich nicht gleich Permanent wen Ihr mich loswerden wollt?

TSK schleimt sich hier bei allen ein, Stiftet Spieler an aber wird nie bestraft, ich werde als Erbärmliches Kind bezeichnet was hier eindeutig unter der Gürtellinie ist.

Wiegesagt soll ein Special Admin darüber schauen.

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
Easy, ich habe bis zu der Situation als Maggi mich beleidigt nicht andere Spieler Beleidigt, bitte bleib bei der Wahrheit.
'Schau dir mal genau an wie Sie mich Beleidigt hat, es kann nicht sein weil hier Admins mit Spieler Super klar kommen diese nicht bestraft werden.

Ich bitte einen Special Admin dies zu entscheiden

Für mich schaut das hier ganz gewaltig nach Vettern Wirtschaft aus.

Das Sie dich bedroht hat wird hier nicht erwähnt oder? aber ist, merke schon was hier los ist, Warum Bannt Ihr mich nicht gleich Permanent wen Ihr mich loswerden wollt?

TSK schleimt sich hier bei allen ein, Stiftet Spieler an aber wird nie bestraft, ich werde als Erbärmliches Kind bezeichnet was hier eindeutig unter der Gürtellinie ist.

Wiegesagt soll ein Special Admin darüber schauen.

Hello Markus,

As easy already answered:

Hallo Markus,

let's keep it English. True, insulting is insulting. Both mentioned players (TSK and Maggie) stopped after my 1st warning. I warned you twice (first time I asked you and TSK to stop, second time it was you and Maggie) as several players complained about the situation, still you didnt stop to provoce.

ps. Situation was handled in game already imo.

You've been gagged for 10 minutes (Sourcebans) because you didn't stop provocating, while both Maggie and TSK stopped.

I consider this case as closed.

-Xylon

Markus

29 Sep 2013
my english is not good

I have asked you this a special admin itself regulate the matter looks as Maggy and TSK have not stopped and just because you can not insult provokes you , please stick to the own server
I wait therefore on a decision of a special admin

Xylon

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
20 Jan 2012
1'923
France
my english is not good

I have asked you this a special admin itself regulate the matter looks as Maggy and TSK have not stopped and just because you can not insult provokes you , please stick to the own server
I wait therefore on a decision of a special admin

You're taking this up too seriously, the problem has been handled by Easy from ingame, what more do you want ?

as I repeat, this case is closed.

-Xylon

Status
Not open for further replies.