___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
Name: Mr. B

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:74855194

Server: Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date: last few days

Reason: Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information: inappropriate behavior! insulting ... please take care!

Proof: Chatlog

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
a few quotes of his chat history:

ALL STOP PRESS E IDIOTS.
laber deutsch du lappen.
seinen penis.
oh ne der hartzer is wieder da.
wusste ichs doch das du hängen geblieben bist XD.
man sollte dich ewig banen du kleiner penis für dein destroy, IDIOT EY.
ich hoffe du verreckst an deiner spucke.
omfg YOU IDIOT.
OU ARE STUPID IDIOT.
say !zstuck IDIOT.
IDIOTEN.
omg you idiot.
OMFG TO BIG IDIOTS.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
Thx for report, I will give him a break for one day and hope he slowly starts to calm down! ;-)

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
can you explain why he get only 1 day mute during i got for the same delict 1 week?

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
I have at least two explanations:
1. I also take into account your previous records and i know whenever i see you on the server i just read "noob", any other types of insults/provocation or in a few cases a harmless "lol". Mr. B has no previous gag reports, but I found a ban for insults. I will keep an eye on him and next time he will also become longer gags.
2. He got a gag and you got a 1 week ban and the reason was not bad language in chat...

___pay

BANNED
9 Sep 2013
ad 1.) noob is not an insult
ad 2.) i got gagged for 1 week STEAM_0:1:80645017 and the reason was insulting players, like he did.

i want you to give him a longer gag. atleast 5 days.

Dataworm

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
22 Feb 2015
1'247
1. Yeah noob is also something i usually ignore if it doesn't become too much against a special player and i just tried to state that your chatlog is quite bad at all. But the gags have been for other insults which are really words you should never use.
2. I thought you was talking about a gag that i gave you, this one came from miaumarmelade. Anyway I just checked the corresponding gag request and if you really want to compare in detail: You already got 3 gags and also two bans for your chat behaviour (not to mention the endless provocation by your name fake). Furthermore i think "hurensohn" is a much worse insult than just "idiot", "lappen" or also "penis".

Finally no admin is perfect and we all try our best to punish in a fair way. But situations are very different and also each admin has a small different oppinion about what time is reasonable. Earlier (on other game servers) i gave perm bans after third time of broken rules and here I try to adapt more to the averages of the other admins. But sure, sometimes one person might be a bit more lucky than another one...

Last but not least: We are thankful that you are still helping to enforce the rules even if your intentions might be more or less noble. We appreciate your reports but as long as a punishment doesn't affect you then you also shouldn't care about the lengths we have set...