Ex Admin
12 Jan 2013
Norway
name of the player: Frate Kalash
steam id: Don't know
which server: Glass_Wars
why:Wallhack
when: Most likely today, and about a week ago
proof: No proof, but several reliable sources (i.e clanmates and randoms from the server) have agreed that he is using wallhack

Basicly a player named Frate Kalash used WH to get to 3rd place on the server in a few hours (#1 at the time was about 7,7 k, about a week ago). Yesterday or today (I don't remember exactly) I was ahead of him with about 1,1 k points, went out with some friends and when I came back and got on the server, he was 900 points ahead of me (that happened in a 3 hour time period). He is honestly not a very good player, decent aim, not tactical at all, bad surf, and it's highly unlikely that he got all those points (the first time and today/yesterday) in such a little time period. Both me and some clanmates and random players have spectated him, and it looks like he is using wallhack. He knows where everyone is at all times it seems. Oh and also, yesterday I confronted him about it, and it ended up in massive cursing towards me from his side. I have a clanmate (raiiN'Bro Fizzle) who can confirm this.

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com

Gutterhulk

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Jan 2013
Norway
Edit; I was ahead of him with 200 points, when I came back he was 900 ahead of me***

Okay, sorry if I missed that part earlier while reading forum info

Last edited by a moderator:

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
Last edited:

Nikooo777

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'642
1'354
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
i've been recording him for 30 minutes, i am kinda sure he has some kind of wallhack or sort of helper but i couldn't get anough evidence of it unfortunately